Cup and handle forming on LINK daily, bottom of handle will be 97k sats. Target: 220k sats by Friday next week

Cup and handle forming on LINK daily, bottom of handle will be 97k sats. Target: 220k sats by Friday next week.

>97k SATs
did we 10x without me noticing?

LMAO. more like 30 SATS. are you watching the news at all?

Palm Beach Report OCT shuns Chain Link and calls for a massive sell off self.

".The Stellar team has been increasingly writing about regulatory-compliant ICOs. And behind the scenes, Stellar has created a SaaS (software-as-a-service) platform for easy token launches. Here’s why we’re buying it… Stellar is actively engaged with potential partners in Japan, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. We expect Stellar to make major new partnership announcements later this year. We think these partnerships will ignite massive buying in Stellar Lumens tokens. We’re looking for at least a double before the end of the year. Action to Take: Buy Stellar Lumens (XLM) Buy-up-to Price: $0.04. ...
ChainLink is significantly overbought and we are predicting a correction back to $0.32 by Oct 22nd 2017"

Link is dying fast

those kek tier LINK graphics just scream fraud lmao

muh big company names

Fake news.
Kys.

Oh right, Palm Beach Report OCT.
I forgot all about Palm Beach Report OCT.
Palm Beach Report OCT.

my bad meme officer, meant 9.7k

true this

linklets in a full panic damage control/mania mode

Looks like you're right OP/

just touched 9400 sats, people are starting to realize this SWIFT thing is bullshit shilling

A whale dropped 146k LINK

it was leaked

that was septembers...

Or it's just a normal dip that every coin experiences you moron.

I bet you thought Bitcoin was bullshit and never bought it again after it dropped from $3000 to $1800.

All of this movement is pure whale games. Did you see the order book last night?

>whale
>146k

Damn I guess I'm a whale then.

Sitting /comfy/ at 400k link.

Not selling.

> a whale

Does the linkie delusion ever stop?

no it's people reading the palm beach report you dumb shill. the report destroys Link.

top kek retard

Do you have a link to the report? No? Oh yeah. That's bc it's fake.

I already looked it up faggot