And thou shalt buy LINK under 1$ and drive lambos in the kingdoom of heaven

How rich are we going to get Veeky Forums, our collective lovechild that is ChainLink is the only real fucking coin that was released since Ethereum.
Not a day passes by when I do not count my blessings that I bought in at 0.13$. How high will it go? Will we reach 3,4,5$ per LINK, or perhaps it's going to get widely adopted and jum up to 20-30-40$? Where is the limit? Clearly it deserves at least Ripple scaled marketcap if not bigger.
What do you think fellow Veeky Forumsraelis?

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/
player.fm/series/analysis-in-chains-linking-opportunities-in-blockchain-bitcoin-ethereum-and-other-cryptocurrencies/20-interview-with-sergey-nazarov-ceo-of-smartcontractcom
medianet.com.au/releases/137251/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek

You think link will get to ripples market cap?

So new

it's gonna be $10 at EOY 2018, and that's being fucking optimistic. I personally expect $5, so having bought @ .13, your shit is going to ~40x in a year and two months.

>implying Ripple is anything more than hype
>implying Link can't do everything that ripple does plus much more
>fucking plebbit spacing gtfo

Ripplets BTFO

OK, how to buy LINK from JPY?

yeah thats why its stuck at 10k sats nigga
get real and let the price speak for itself

test

buy btc on bitflyer. transfer it to binance. buy link

We gonna hit 20sergs by SIBOS

good rebuttal, typical linkfag sheep

The coin is like 2 weeks old and has done nothing but rise. It hasn't had any news or big exposure faggot. Looks like you don't understand this shit.

I like how salty you are because most of the deluded Linkies on Veeky Forums have made 2-4x their money already.

>tfw deluded and making gains.

Link is shaking out the weak hands. Don't fall for the hodl meme unless it's going to completely revolutionize the financial world. Thanks for the cheap link suckers.

U fucking assberries flip literal pajeet and chink shitcoins and then hate on LINK with actual swift partnership and world applocation ? Are u for fucking real user? Are noLINKS even human?

I think you are all sadly mistaken if you believe the PoC Swift has been talking about is Chainlink.

link bombing hard right now kek, enjoy ur bags of horseshit

What makes u think it doesn't?

>correction
>bombing
Ur tears are salty noLINK

Nothing implies it is and what the PoC they are talking about does is not what Chain Link does.

>What makes u think it doesn't?
His buy order below 9000 sats

are ur legs trembling yet linkie? that bombing must be having u sweating bullets KEK

>implying

>1% increase in price followed by 10% drop

Every linker: t-thank you m-master, I'll put more money in for the d-dip (starts to shill unsuccessfully)

To add to this. From all the reading it implies that SmartContract worked with Swift to create their own version of Chainlink using their own system of nodes and payment that acts differently to Chainlink.

There was a recent interview with Serg that said remittance was a year or two off yet Swift plans to go live with GPI and their PoC by the end of the year. Chainlink doesn't fit that timeline. They have their own proprietary version.

Chainlink will do great regardless as it will be the public and business version of the Swift system but Swift isn't integrating jack or shit.

All in on the dip, faggits

Do you REALLY think actual real-life banks are going to stop using their tried and true method for some Veeky Forums cryptocurrency... within the next 5 years?

Yeah this shit isn't going to work

that seems to have quite a loss rate.
324JPY for deposit, 0.15% + 0.0005 BTC for bitcoin trading fee.

Go flip ur pajeet shitcoins and be salti cuz u gotta buy link at 40cents, enjoy ur poverty faghot

>bought LINK early
>delude newfag on LINK $1
>newfag blindly buy
> coin get dumped to ground on 15

screencapped your post for future laughs.

Thanks for the lel

You really underestimate this coin.

No, I dont think it will hit 5$ dollars.

But It will at least get 1,5$ before the 15 october.

Yeah yeah go screencap and everything. I can be wrong. But I dont think I am.

Can't be wrong with numbers like those.

Swift is using their own system and NOT Link but dem trips doe.

sure. but how much will it be after sibos? back to 40 cent?

I'm gonna need somw sauce here

Which parts and I will pull the articles.

That swift won't be using chainlink

>10k sats
>implying this isnt ATH

you completely misread that. theyre working with SWIFT to create an API which feeds into a ChainLink Oracle. SWIFT will LITERALLY use ChainLink

>coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/
Talks about how they used Chainlink 1.0 to create their application. The language implies that they have their own system that used Chainlink as a base rather than using it as service or product.

>player.fm/series/analysis-in-chains-linking-opportunities-in-blockchain-bitcoin-ethereum-and-other-cryptocurrencies/20-interview-with-sergey-nazarov-ceo-of-smartcontractcom

Serg talking about development and the timeline for when things are live. Note how the earliest is a year.

Still searching for the article where I read about Swift GPI and PoC timeline for going live at the end of 2017.

That is how i understood it too... this is unironically big if true

They already used chainlink for some internal purposes, i understood that they will literally use chainlink.

Chainlink is the american ethereum

>Ethereum is the soviet Chainlink

more digits!
kek'd n chek'd
time to fly. Buying $5000 of LINK at 8600

medianet.com.au/releases/137251/

This? inb4 LOST ALL MY LINK AHHHHH

Link could become an essential tool that will be used as a bridge between fiat and crypto. This is exactly what is needed at this point in time. Step by step process. Eventually crypto will rule all.

Yeah thats it. From what I'm reading there is something else in the works.

I think Link has a strong future but I don't think Swift is going to be using their node network or Link.

you sure it will go down that far?

best coin in 2017 not even wanchain can touch