>banned from deadlifting

>banned from deadlifting in my gym because it's "too loud"

I literally put fucking rubber paddings under my plates you fuck, you cunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4AObAU-EcYE
youtube.com/watch?v=SaYX-7emO4U
youtube.com/watch?v=sNSKqInTi_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>going to a commercial gym

thats what you get faggot

Change gym or dl at home.

Small town, this is the only gym I can go and besides, if I go to any other gym the same thing is going to happen. This is ridiculous, was about to hit my 4 plates today.

Thinking of switching to a higher rep routine so these faggots don't complain about the noise.

My favorite exercise taken away from me, I feel like I just lost a son

dont drop the weight then

Just go at a lighter weight and dont drop it.

This. You know lowering the weight as controlled as possible is still part of the lift right

Deadlifts end at the top.

Buy some sandbags and deadlift at home for cheap.

no. the only rule is that your hands dont let go of the bar til it hits the ground. you can slam as hard as you want.

dye(dead)l?

What is this supposed to mean u autist

>the dyel that doesn't know about the ecentric contraction that occurs during the lowering part

It's like you only want to make half of the gains.

do you even deadlift u assburger

deadlift doesnt have an eccentric part you fuckwad. show me a single person with a respectable deadlift that does that.

you are the guy whos spent 2 months in the gym and think hes hot shit because he lowers his 135lbs without making a sound

>gym has a "powerlifitng" room with a two power racks, two platforms, and bumpers
>next to the treadmills, bikes and elipticals
>women complain all the time
>they're told "they're lifting heavy weight, there's going to be some noise"
>fat, sweaty, 45 year old women giving you the evil eye from their elliptical machines every day

No it doesn't you fucking novice. You don't drop the weight on your chest after benching do you? You don't drop the weight on your head after OHPing do you? No? Then why the fuck would you do it with the deadlift? The eccentric portion is just as important as the concentric portion of the lift. stay small nigger

i bet you dont even atg squat too

>laughinggirls.jpg

Some of you people are fucking retarded, lowering a deadlift too slowly, especially 4 plate will put unnecessary stress on your lower back, ffs fit, some of you fucking suck.

So mark rippetoe doesnt know

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4AObAU-EcYE

>at 6:35

i bet you do lowbar because muuuh posterior chain and muuh rippletits.

kys

Can I do deadlifts on tiles? I don't wanna fuck up my mom's tilings. if I cant lower it slowly then I guess I should just drop it.

nigger did you even fucking listen to me, hes agreeing with me. i said its not okay to let go of the bar. its okay to slam it IF YOUR FUCKING HANDS ARE ON THE BAR.

lol no don't

is this some kind american cultural thing? excluding the faggiest of the high-end gyms for rich soccer moms no one here will say anything about you lifting heavy, unless you are being obnoxious andmaking a show of yourself

op here, im not an american... this is what happens when you go to a shitty gym. Actually it's kind of rare to find a gym where you can deadlift in peace these days.

okay big guy

that's fucking stupid...is everyone else on your gym a woman or a faggy numale?

Can you not read or are you actually retarded? There is an eccentric part dumbass. Just cuz your hands are touch the bar doesnt mean you are doing it

again, show me someone with a good deadlift that lowers the bar slowly.

thats for pussies. Histrionic people who want attention.

No, there are actually big and strong guys in my gym and there are 0 numales. It's just that they don't deadlift and do high rep bodybuilding shit.

yes

I just showed you fucking rip talking about that shit and he prob out deadlifts you by a couple pl8.

he agreed with me. watch the video again.

Youre an idiot. Or bait. Prob bait

ITT: autists who expend energy on the eccentric portion of the deadlift

you keep your hands on the bar with a loosely controlled descent. are you autist imagining a straight drop from the top?

Stop posting and lurk more

Not him but you're retarded. You are literally the guy who deadlifts sub 2pl8 and thinks he's hot shit. If you have enough energy to do a controlled lowering of the bar outside of keeping your hands on the bar then you're not lifting heavy enough relative to your weight.

thank you. if these dyels dont wanna learn how to lift, fine, but dont go around spreading bullshit for other dyels to listen to.

Get a yoga mat/camping mat, cut it in to quarters glue both pairs of quarters together and drop on that. Should be OK as long as you don't lift

I mean don't miss

>that guy who is purposely loud on his 1pl8 deadlift

>not having a home gym

>tfw pure gym opened up just a few minutes away from my house recently
>has everything a lifter could ask for
>24 hr access
>lift at 4am so I can have the gym all to myself

I feel blessed after reading all these complaints

We have a platform w bumper plates and shit but one guy insists on doing deads outside the cage with regular plates

I dont get it

Slamming is just dropping with a different name, your still letting gravity do the work for you.

>tfw commercial gym
>tfw un-manned

I can do what I want, no staff to tell me off

youtube.com/watch?v=SaYX-7emO4U

what you do is you deadlift your max next time they try and stop you and you look them dead in the eye the whole time from start to finish.

literally every local gym

>Be in gym
>Feeling mischievous
>Load up bar on ground with my max dl weight
>Start to deadlift
>Qt3.14 receptionist comes over and tells me "sorry, you can't do that here"
>Finish set anyways while starring into her eyes
>Finish with a sense of superiority for my alphaness
>Qt3.14 sighs, grabs the bar with one hand, lifts it and takes it away with easy
>Hold back tears as I speed walk to the locker room
>Regain my alpha status by jacking off in a bathroom stall while crying
>Go home and start an alpha thread on Veeky Forums

Gee, what's that? Almost looks like Rippetoe slamming a deadlift

youtube.com/watch?v=sNSKqInTi_8

legit

Agreed bro

Everyone laugh at he fucking DYEL that slams lmao 1pl8. What's the matter pussy? Too weak to set down 4pl8 feather soft?

No it doesn't you fucking novice. You don't lower the weight back to the floor after a clean do you? You don't control the weight down to your shoulders after a jerk do you? No? Then why the fuck would you do it with the deadlift? The concentric portion is more important than the eccentric portion in those lifts. Stay small nigger