Anyone experimented with different light colors while training? I have some green LEDs in my room...

Anyone experimented with different light colors while training? I have some green LEDs in my room. Will they make me stronger if I turn off all other lights? Animals living in dark caves are pretty strong, so I was wondering...

You might be the dumbest person ever

>summer
Redditors like you shouldn't be allowed to get dubs.

No man, green light will knock like 5lb off all your lifts

Stick to lightwaves in the 250-450nm frequency. It is basically creatine.

Trips confirms, this.

I don't say this very often, but this thread is epic for the win.

Nah man you gotta use the red lights for strength. Make sure to drink lots of water though and keep your window open because red lights increase your body temp.

Did you do any research on this topic, or why are you acting like you know everything about light stimulation?

Thanks for the advice

Checked hard, reddit BTFO YET AGAIN

op I'm nocturnal, it does help.basically you never see bright light til you lift and it scares the shit out of your cns, adrenal glands dump buckets and you lift hard because you think you're always about to be murdered and or interrogated

Thank you doggy

fgt

Don't you know shit about LEDs from /g/?

RED for more power
BLUE for more speed
GREEN for quicker muscle recovery

Thank you doggy

Switching up the wavelengths huh? Gotta confuse those retinal receptors to maximize gains.

I like it

this

fgt

I'm nocturnal too but idk of it helps or not. I turn my phone screen on to light my room just slightly and then I do my workout. Then when the sun rises I go to bed. Bane didn't see the light until he was already a man and by then it was nothing to him but blinding. Not sure how that affected his gains but he's a pretty big guy, you can't deny that.

Based trips telling it like it is.

fgt

Fgt

This might be bro science but I heard that dimmed blue lights help stimulate HGH, perfect for post workout

Thank you Doggy

I know that the color red increases the amount of adrenaline running through your body.

OP mabye onto something, cuz i remeber back in school we had 2 weight rooms. One room had blue painted wall and the other had red painted walls, the red room always fet hype and ready as fuck, the blue room always felt sad and slow as fuck for lifting.

Im pretty sure if you install red light you'll lift more OP

So red is the best color? Isn't there some red in green light?

This made me think of that Seinfeld episode when Kramers apartment was lit up red from a sign across the street.

Maybe you're all to young for Seinfeld references

KENNY COME BACK

only if you're working out underneath traffic lights

No. Find light that has the most energy. This forces you to lift against the most radiation pressure i.e. Use more muscles and increase Gainz