Jason taught us that basically no one is natural in the fitness industry

Jason taught us that basically no one is natural in the fitness industry.

How can ever thank him enough for that?

What a based man.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/5371468/Men-with-big-muscles-cut-cancer-risk-by-40-per-cent.html
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101#abstract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>MY BOY HEMMINGWAY

Say what you want about him but if he wasn't such an autistic chronic liar he'd be a pretty informative dude.

Richard had already exposed the supplement industry Jason acts like he has done anything new

no

there are dozens are serious lifting channel with better advices.

His only contribution to the lifting community was putting out a retarded 2 hours workout done 3 times a week.

Most of his opinions are based on single studies, he's persuaded that lifting prevents cancer cells from growing

INNNERRRR CITTTYYYYYY

What a load of bullshit
And he is wrong about the fitness industry too

He said that it decreases the cancer risk significantly. Which we all know is true
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/5371468/Men-with-big-muscles-cut-cancer-risk-by-40-per-cent.html

His program is actually pretty good if you can recover from it. Izzy from powerliftingtowin even says so.

You'd be surprised how many people are on gear. I have a guy at my gym who i know is on test and tren and he deadlifts around 230 kg for reps and yet he still looks way worse than ogus and jeff seid.

Fair enough.

>He said that it decreases the cancer risk significantly.
No, he went further than that. While in the mean time promoting keto diets consisting of pretty much only meat and eggs and calling you a weak little bitch if you didn't eat beacon

the guy is legit retarded and only autist haven't noticed it in 2016. There's a reason why he was respected in 2013 on Veeky Forums but everyone is laughing at him now

>You'd be surprised how many people are on gear. I have a guy at my gym who i know is on test and tren and he deadlifts around 230 kg for reps and yet he still looks way worse than ogus and jeff seid.
Yes there are a lot on gear I'm not retarded but there are also a lot that arent. Steroids aren't magic you don't look good just because you inject bathtub chemicals in to your butt

They actually are magic. You gain more muscle on test without lifting weights than you do natty with lifting weights.

Oh you're a vegan. Then it makes sense why you think he's retarded. But then again you pretty much find anybody other than vegan gainz and the light twins retarded

>They actually are magic. You gain more muscle on test without lifting weights than you do natty with lifting weights.
False. The study you are thinking of showed
Lifting and gear > Lifting with no gear > couch potatoe and taking gear > couch potatoe
There are also a ton of other variables that weren't accounted for that makes that sturdy bs

Wew i'm vegan, i was sure i was eating fish and cheese this dinner but you must know better

That's what i mean, only fucking retards like yourself would go out of their way to defend jason

either that or you're his troll gf, wich really wouldn't be surprising

hopefully the hemmingway helicopter copypasta will be here any minute now, i ordered from the waiter a good 10 minutes ago, i expect it fresh and hot

What study are you talking about? There was one done where people on gear didn't lift and gained more mass than natural lifters. The study controlled for diet, exercise routine, and everything basically. The only difference was the treatment to each group.

Group 1: no lifting, no gear
Group 2: lifting, no gear
Group 3: no lifting, gear
Group 4: lifting, gear

The study revealed: 4

Those signs are facing the wrong way. I'm autistic.
4>3>2>1

MYB
Y--O
BOY
>HEMMINGWAY

The no lifting and gear group stopped gaining muscle during the study and the non gear lifters were only just below them. In other words the couch potatoe gear users had reached their peak whereas the lifters without gear were still gaining muscle.
If you looked at only the last several weeks of the study 4>1>3>2. That shows that in the long term lifting without gear is better for muscle growth than not lifting but taking gear
To add to that the diets and routines were not controlled. So there are more variables that could have influenced the results making the study unreliable

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101#abstract

baby carrot cock