Friend of mine just posted this on Facebook. Are people not ashamed of posting stuff like this?

Friend of mine just posted this on Facebook. Are people not ashamed of posting stuff like this?

What kind of operation is that?

Hes still spooky, but it looks like he gained some weight, he should do GOMAD tho.

right? looks like he just slapped bandages on his sides for bonus victim points

yeah operations can be pretty serious senpai

Probably pectus cavanatum

Kind of cringe, I guess, but so is nearly everything people post on normiebook. Dude had some kind of operation, recovered from it, and packed on a (small) amount of weight. All in all it's not really anything to be ashamed of, and definitely not quite as sad as posting it on muh sekreet LGBQT Polynesian sweater knitting technique exchange forum.

Someone asked what the operation was, this is his response. I'm dragging down the task bar to censor his name

At least he climbed a mountain and didn't die unlike your lardass.

I called it I have the dent in my chest but didn't do the operation because I was told it's extremely painful (for you) if your bones have mineralized (around 10 years old)

I just don't take my shirt off in public or at the beach

Why don't you tell him to post this shit instead of gossiping about it on Veeky Forums ? You sound like a bitch

>I just don't take my shirt off in public or at the beach
and you call that a solution?

Do you lift? If not you really should as it might help alot if your insertions arent fucked. Mines is deep as shit but its helped some

u upset bro?

>has aesthetic operation
>looks literally the same 6months later
>acts like the avatar of perseverance

baka desu senpai

He probably has no muscle.

I have it much much worse than the left pic in OP, but with muscles and confidence people don't care.

No but I look like an alien if I take my shirt off
Yes, I lift but it hasn't made any difference in terms of hiding the hole. I look better in clothes and generally feel better though

How much do you bench?

1pl8 5x5

>fell for the 5x5 meme
Do 3x5 8-12 reps and do dumbbells for aesthetics

3x5 or *

Yeah whatever man I couldn't give a shit, I push my muscles to their limit every time I work out so I don't think it matters what fucking intervals I do

That 135 pound bench says otherwise.

it's pectus escavatum.

i have it too

>Two years
>Of not lifting

It's called the Nuss procedure.

> yes i lift

what was the joke?

Ayy man that's considering the operation as well as no lifting, it's pretty good. Don't get me wrong, no one is gonna say wow to that, but no one is gonna say wow to a good cross country runners body(not talking about marathoners, talking about hs/college distance). He basically has an endurance body. A lot of my hiker buddies have that body and are healthier than me, although I have more muscle.

Have fun looking like a DYEL for 2 years faggot

Meanwhile the guy doing 5x5 just has to follow that progrom for 6 months at the most and then work on hypertrophy if he wants his muscles to get bigger, leaving him looking much better at the 1 year mark than you will at 2.

Knowing that the PE surgery involves a significant amount of post-op pain and recovery, I'm hoping his whole "stay-motivated and dedicated just do it etc" message is in regards to that. If so, that's nothing to be ashamed of and props to him I guess. It's like someone snapping their shit when lifting...you can either use it as an excuse to hang it all up or find a way to get back on the wagon once you're recovered.

At the same time, the fact is that this guy had a (probably) voluntary cosmetic surgery knowing he'd have to do no exercise for a while. I wouldn't exactly call that a major setback in life that requires great mental fortitude to overcome.

>Highest freestanding mountain

Lol kilimanjaro is a cake walk. He said that to move the goal posts and make it sound more challenging

Bcause being ashamed of your body, making progress (even if you just started) and being motivated makes no sense unless you're insecure,

OP

5x5 is pretty memey. Both rip and rev park suggest 3x5 for actual weight.

Only blahino and that eurofag medhi suggest 5x5, both of whom are autistic dyels when compared to the above.

I was 145lbs 6'0 when I started lifting and could barely bench 95lbs. That was four months ago and now I'm 170lbs pushing 135, I don't really give a fuck because that progress is more than satisfactory for me.

A straight 5x5 is too much once you hit real weight. Even with what Mehdi recommends, you're backing off to 3x5 once you're squatting BW x 1.4ish.

Why is doing compound lifts bad in the 3x8-12 plus accessories?

PECTUS EXCAVATUM
I had the Nuss procedure done 5 years ago, best thing I could ever do
The dent I had was SICK

you can see one of the scars on my side, I also have one in the middle of my chest

I take it your friend did NOT read the sticky.

>went from skelly to skelly with tattoos

Top kek

Laughing at your life right now. There are people that are 160 who warm up with two plates.
>b-but I try hard
Maybe you should try harder

Dude, are you He-Man?

Whats that thing in the middle of your chest

Chest clit

Post closer shot pls.. For science

Haha sounds like me right now.
6'2" 145lbs skinny fat skelly that can barely lift shitty weights.

But I keep going to the gym. I'll make it someday.

it's just a keloid
sorry, my cam sucks major ass, couldn't get 1 single decent picture of it

>keloid
I regret googling this

I have something similar, a fist sized bump on my chest. Like the opposite of PE. Doctors said it was harmless cartilage but I don't know.

Sure its not your heart user?

It isn't necessarily, just while you're starting out or not /fraud/ it's better to do the aforementioned.