What do you think about RSD and pickup in general?

What do you think about RSD and pickup in general?

Did getting Veeky Forums make it to aproach girls?

make it easier to approach girls?*

working out is not a substitute for social skills you fucking morons. If it makes you feel better about yourself and inadvertedley makes you more confident then that's great. But, as you have seen plenty of times, you can still be a raging sperglord even with mussels

Tyler is pretty cool, other guys are kinda try hard and gimmicky

Does matter. Girls think you have a higher social value than them if you look juicy. Makes them spill their spaghetti. You just gotta be ready with your fork to eat that spaghetti when it hits the ground

you can still fake it.

lifting has limited my options with women. but the ones who like me, love me.

"pickup" stuff is pointless

do you look good? literally all that matters to a girl. no amount of smooth talking will make up for being ugly.

By the time you're actually dropping grills spagett (if you make it that long), you prolly will have gained social skills.

>"I know so much about girls from fourth-hand advice I picked up in the mirin general threads on Veeky Forums"
>"No I don't actually have any female friends I'm just parroting tips I read on Veeky Forums"
are you serious dude?

Nah brah. It's all about frame control. If you're a sick cunt bitches will jump into your frame. You can say whatever you want.

Not true, social status is way more important.

Not true, one of my frat bros is fat and ugly as fuck and he pulls 8/10s home every weekend. Looks are only 50% of the equation.

>I use quotations in my meme arrows

We're all going to make it. Except you, you're never going to be a sick cunt. You have too much hate in your heart brah.

Just like Jason Genova, right?

I don't know who he is, but he's got a rad name. Stay juicy

DELET THIS

He's a pissknt

Where is this guy? I think I've seen him at my tanning salon.

fucking topkek

>girls
>he's still not gay

Lurk more summerfag.