People of Veeky Forums, what are your hobbies except liftin'? I need to find something else to rise my social value

People of Veeky Forums, what are your hobbies except liftin'? I need to find something else to rise my social value.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XMb63nsvQMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gaming and anime

There are OTHER hobbies?

I like carpentry and building things in general. I'm building a garden right now but I don't know anything about gardening or plants desu

Put your gains to use and do other Veeky Forums related activities.

Rock Climbing
Hiking
Martial Arts/Combat Sports
etc.

That's a really dumb reason to get into a hobby. I personally enjoy hiking and being outdoors in general. I also enjoy reading. Finally I enjoy gaming.

martial arts so you can actually use it for something instead of just looking big and being a retard

RESTDAY
E
S
T
D
A
Y

yugioh. i wish i was joking

Right now I'm trying to learn a second language with my free time. Dunno if that will raise your social value though.

If you practice art or pick up a musical instrument like the piano, that should qualify you as refined.

I pick up weights? Am I refined now?

I also need a hobby. Tfw no gf infinite free time.

I only sit at home and can feel how I'm withering away.

So get into a hobby because you enjoy it, not to "raise your social value". People who only do things based on how they think others will perceive them kind of disgust me.

Try out different hobbies see what you enjoy. You could learn a skill, you could become outdoorsy you could read and get cultured. Take your pick, but do it because you want to and not because you read it in an online dating profile once.

Protip: Make either infernities and spend forever figuring it out, or buy a bunch of zombie shit and spend forever doing whatever you want with it.
You'll have enough to work with that it'll save you money for protein shakes and whatever else you Veeky Forumsfags buy.

>Martial arts
>Guitar
>Reading

Trying to get into Bouldering and Day trading desu

This, not even joking. Add in food and martial arts as well. Really gotta find some time for guitar

i can't be bothered with advanced anymore. i play goat almost exclusivly. its good shit.

Japanese (after dating a Japanese girl, not for anime)
Hiking in summer
Any kind of project, recently arduino stuff

Guitar seems nice, my mom bought a piano. Might even try that out. Everyday is just the same fucking day. It's seems like the days are getting shorter and shorter.

>Everyday is just the same fucking day. It's seems like the days are getting shorter and shorter.
I know this all too well. Ever since I finished up at University and got a full time job its just been downhilll. Really have to majorly change things up.

Get in there and give the piano a shot, its a beautiful instument. I'd love to try the violin as well, I just happen to already have a guitar so it seemed like a good place to start

Golf
Poker
Mahjong
Anime
Vidya

Backing this user, I know its hard but try and find something you want to do in the world. If you don't know what that is, try a bunch of different things and see if anything fits

Yeah, im going to college in a month. Im going to meet my class mates and teachers tomorrow though. And i just want to learn this to play on the piano: youtube.com/watch?v=XMb63nsvQMo

Literally one of them is a hobby

archery

m'lady

swimming
guitar

for now at least Im good at tonnes of stuff but I like to keep learning

I go on a hunting trip with my dad, cousin, and uncle every year, easily one of my annual highlights
I follow MLS soccer
I grow veggies in my back yard
recently gotten into reading now that I'm done with MCAT

honestly if someone knew me irl they would recognize me from these four activities and the fact that I'm posting on 'Veeky Forums

These will raise your social value, Martial arts will not.

Singing and gaming

Snowboarding
Golf
Rock Climbing
Hockey
Vidya
Watching Sports

recipe looks decent but i sure wanna slap the shit out of whoever wrote that

pretty sure that's the idea user, someone couldn't handle the earnest unironic sharing of a good recipe on Veeky Forums so they kek'd it up a bit

All me btw

I've got a few, plus some I want to get into...

>reading
>cooking
>shooting
>hunting
>rugby (7s)
>motorcycling/driving
>learning Spanish
>journaling
>dance (bachata/salsa, stuff like that)
>volunteering (Civil Air Patrol, Habitat for Humanity, soup kitchens)
>gaming
>muay thai

I surf. It's awesome. I don't know how much it raises your social value though

Trading socks, gambling, taking drugs and clubbing are the only things that makes me feel alive.
Preferably all at the same time as well

Tetris
Joy riding
Writing
Shitposting
Reading
Music

>Trading socks,

any /mu/tants here? I listen to a lot of music, play piano, and produce

Martial arts are fun, user. Dont be mad cause you can't take a punch

Better make that shit raised, unless you want critters fucking it up.

hobbies? being tall man
manlets need not apply, I'm 6'4"
feels good man
in case you're wondering
yea, I pull bitches

Working on a solo album and a band album with my friends.
Learning how to play piano to make edm/future bass. Already know how to play guitar/bass. Do a little drums and Ocarina as well.
Working on an indie game by myself. Coding in lua.
Going to start a podcast soon in the and style as JRE.
Started a twitch streaming channel with friends. We stream couch coop games mostly on the weekends.
Signed up for ballroom dancing lessons, should be interesting.
I go hiking regularly every two weeks or so.

That's all I really have time for right now, other than work and gym time.

LETS ALL LOVE LAIN

Even with meme glasses on I can't figure this one out, user.

>social value

You people are sad

> People of Veeky Forums, what are your hobbies except liftin'? I need to find something else to rise my social value.

Writing about the mental pathology of people who obsess over their "social value."

If your whole fucking life revoles around your gym routine then youre a sad fuck.

Just eat sufficiently and you'll see progress.

>gaming

gaming should be something you do when you're bored, something you do when you've got nothing else on. I wouldn't make time in my schedule for it like the others because they're all constructive actions (apart from hunting, which I personally don't agree with)

Reading, I used to draw a lot but not that much anymore, was thinking of picking up a language to learn too.

coding
reading, but only in bed before sleep

gave up gaming a long time ago, feels like i'm just wasting my time. with lifting and coding i always feel like i accomplish and something and i progress to somewhere

I play MTG at the card shop. You have to talk to people there. It's not playing volleyball and drinking beer with Chad and Stacey but it's human interaction and you might fit in.

Gardening.

Grow your own greens and veggies (and fruit if possible) to aid your gains. Saves you lots of money in the long run.

Pic related, mine.

>Reading
>Poker
>Trading stocks and forex for fun
>Bicycling
>Beach
>Cooking
>I have a puppy
>Fuck around on guitar

What do you think Veeky Forums, am I going to make it?

saw this in the other thread, mirin hard. you gonna extend the stone path around the yard and grow more, or keep the open space?

>>Trading stocks and forex for fun

how do you trade "for fun"? that rich?

I've been really into music production/making beats for years now but never really dedicated myself to get very good. It bothers me because it's something I love and if I could put as much time and effort into it as I do with the gym I think I could make some really great stuff.

Anyway, I read a lot. I used to DJ but my turntables broke and I'm too broke to get them fixed. Play some video games. Play board games. Ride bike trails. Getting into painting minis/models. Want to start learning Japanese because I want to travel to Japan some day.

I was never sure if that was a meme or not. If it's not I'm kind of worried about these people...

Or they're probably just 18 year olds who still have the high school society mentality.

Running, reading, gaming, playing guitar, drinking, movies

Well no, but I have about $5,000 in my brokerage and $2,000 in my fx account. My risk/reward is about $50 max on any given trade. It's not "for fun", but it's not done to make a living either at this point. Maybe one day.

Look at homegrowmen threads on /an/ and /out/. Shit is fun desu

That picture would be pretty cool without the cringey text.

Well recently I bought a TV so I just lay on the floor and watch 4K nature videos

I'm thinking about joining a rock climbing place

Why do you post this meme all the time?
Do you do nothing besides browse /fit all day and spam this pic?

I think you mean they shitted it up

> all these guitarfags

It's so easy to spot posers who just do it for attention.

Where are my drummers, bassists, and keyboardists?

> games are a waste of time

>t. coder

>drummer checked

Nope, bassist.

Deep web

subjectively, the days do get shorter. As you get older, the length of the years, months, and days relative to the time you've been alive get shorter.

When your 6 years old, a year is 1/6 of your life and seems like an infinity. When you're 65, that same year is almost now inconsequential. Apply that same logic to a single day, and WHOA MAN.

Pianist here. Normies mire so hard when I start playing ragtime

right now my days consist of watching Californication on Netflix. playing uncharted 4 on ps4 and lifting for an hour 3x a week. will probably start running though on off days. I also use duolingo everday but went to sleep instead and broke my streak.

I don't like ragtime music but I'd love to be able to play it. How long have you been playing piano? You take lessons or anything?

Guns
Vidya
MIDI sequencing
VHDL programming
Model/ R/C Airplanes
Recreational Boxing

>Only use for programming is games

I know this feel

>Animu
>Vidya

>MIDI sequencing
what a fancy way to say "making bleep bloop music." I'm going to start using that.

Typical dumb programmer. I was implying that programming is a waste of time.

You must be white. No other race is as stupid as you are

maybe some cardio, there are shittons of cardio events nowadays

5k's
maratons
spartan race bullshit things
low budget crossfit shit
etc

maybe not the best thing for ligaments and/or joints, but definitely more people goes to those, people rarely find themselves attracted to gym

the other day I went to a free boxing class, it was fun and I was sweating like a pig

>Trading socks

DYEL Breh? get that fucking beard off

Fuck you faggot i could beat you up with one hand tied behind my back and a blindfold on you faggot manlet, youre just jealous of my superior African genes

>unzips katana
>heh nothing personnel kid

the only thing african genes are superior at, is being in prison

>mountain biking
>ping pong
>reading
>kayaking
>camping
>carpentry
I'm a loner tho senpai.

Reminder that reading and gaming are not hobbies

Jealous whitey

> mfw you will never be Africam

I have a small area right next to my back door with a bunch of potted herbs. I have some larger planters in another place in the yard and I plan to make another permanent bed there because it gets some shade and it's prefect for growing greens in the heat of summer.

how so?

beach volleyball
gaming
altcoin trading
going sauna with my gf
chilling at home adoing nothing
reading books
going to the movies

Play keyboard and guitar
Study music theory (related to above hobby)
dabble in creative writing
Vidya
Gardening
Talk to grill I want to wife

Keyboardist here

respect

I never understood why people dislike hunting

>it's a helluvalot more humane than what a lot of farms do to get their meat
>helps control population, plus hunters can report any concerning changes in the ecosystem
>connects you to your food--if you're disconnected from the process of death, you can't fully appreciate where your food comes from
>nature is dope

I agree with the gaming thing, but I still count it as a hobby because it's something you choose to do in order to fill time

Lowering.

I'm trying to get into that aswell

A lot of people don't have much of an understanding of how this whole meat thing works in the first place.

And a lot of hunters are fucking terrible at it. Too many arseholes out for a trophy who don't understand basic bloody things like "you wound it, you finish it".