Former skinny people who made it and are now muscular, do you notice any difference in how people treat you...

Former skinny people who made it and are now muscular, do you notice any difference in how people treat you? Like other males, people at work, just in every day life?

she looks like an elf in a blockbuster fantasy lore movie.

DOn't we have a thread like this already?

ya went from skele to cycling over a couple years

big difference

no because i still treat myself the same

Guys will comment at how big I look
Some asked me if I'm on roids

Girls will sometimes smile flirtatiously but they gtfo when I immediately spill my spaghetti

What is the thread?

More respect from guys I guess.

When it comes to girls though I think I was better of when I was skinny

No difference. I'm just a physically larger autist.

Guys compliment me on looking big, girls don't stop looking at me. Older women literally gawk at me. All my little sisters friends moms call me hot, and most bitches my age stare until they see me look. I still feel somewhat small, but that's body dysmorphia I suppose. Not huge by any means but ottermode is basically right around the corner.

6'4, handsome/hot and symmetric face by others standards.

Damn, you must have a godly face

Nice rare pepe

See

Post face and body

uhh wait wut?
i'm 6'6, nearly 240 and no one ever stares at me

and no bitches "gawk"

you're fucking delusional

Was ziplinning
>Zipline guide was flirting right in front of my girlfriend
>Legit didn't give a fuck, blushed and all.
>Kept complimenting how I was going through it so fast
She offered me a job and kept trying to make smalltalk etc about working their with her and shit.

You don't have to believe me. Girls flirt with me in front of my girlfriend and don't give a shit. Call me cute and handsome and so on, it's honestly awkward for me.

this

what the actual fuck

especialy with those dumbo ears and preteen face

not to mention you look DYEL

just hope its bait

you look great man, its hilarious how people on Veeky Forums nit pick and shit when they look disgusting and have never had an actual conversation or relationship in real life

wot m8

well you deleted your pic but here's me

and i assure you no one stares or cares about my muscles but hey maybe i have an ugly beta face

I went to a packed concert at a club and I'm a pretty polite person. Some dude pushed past me and my girlfriend and I just say "hey man, let's take it easy" as I normally would. In the past I'd probably have been ignored but I got a very deferential "oh I'm sorry." Happened 2 more times that night. Basically dudes respect what I say more in high anxiety environments.

I'm a little insecure in general, been tall and lanky all my life. I'm not lying about this shit. Better picture of my face I suppose, still nothing special in my eyes.

are you in america? cuz being jacked and tall is nothing special here

if it's some place like sweden I could understand

Yeah, Idk man. Another incident
>Riding a bike on the beach with my girlfriend during spring break
>pass a few girls sitting on the sidewalk
>they both say I'm cute as fuck
I found that out because they said it as my girlfriend passed them.
I have a handful of stories.

in what part of the USA is this happening?

shit, not trying to be a dick but I was bigger than you before I even touched a weight and I got shit on all the time for being skinny

>are you in america? cuz being jacked and tall is nothing special here
>nothing special
>in a land full of fat fucks

depends on location IMO

texas? every white guy is 6'2+ and lifts

north east? every white guy is ultra fem and into social justice and hates toxic masculinity

I live in Florida, and I have decent definition. Pic was during spring break this year.

Fuccboi/10

>

last question

where the chicks hispanic?

i see them crushing over tall white guys with white features

but white chicks in general (in my observation) are "don't talk to me unless you're rich, famous, and good looking"

anyway i'll shutup now, i feel cheated

Your gf sounds like a cuck tbqh

is everyone on fit a dopey looking guy from the south

you look good brah dont listen to the faggots

Mirin. Stats and lifts?
What does this meme mean?

Well, the one's on the beach were black. Black chicks are crazy over white dudes. My girl's peruvian but most chicks equally stare. I've heard "are you a model" from 12 different chinks in the last 4 months. It's wierd because I don't think they're serious.

I just dress like a fuccboi, but I'm most comfortable in joggers and a tank.

How does a fuccboi dress?

like a guy that fucks other guys

My lifts are shit but I'll spout anyways. Slowly going up, finally breaking plateaus.
6'4'', 175 pounds
185 Bench
245 Squat
305 Deadlift
125 OHP
My triceps are easily my strongest muscle group so yeah.

is this miami?
or a university?

>Friends from school starts complimenting me
>more mirin from girls on the street
>past female friends treat me more maturely
Thats about it, other than that I feel more confident around peopld

I want to dress like that.
Any tips or guides to that?
I want to attract men. No homo
Also nice stats

Typically like "My dad's a lawyer"
My brother's getting into that kinda shit, chubbies, dress shirt and sparries or some shit.
Never been into that but Tanks with joggers, and jeans with t-shirts are my general outfit.

Was miami, yeah.
Just wear tight or skimpy shit. Idk, gays gawk over me too, so all you.

That you're a twink

So OCBDs Chinos and Oxford cotton button down?
Also, what are some good skimpy shit to wear?
What jeans do you guys wear to show off glutes?

Up until about 1.5 years ago I was never above 150 lbs at 5'11. Now I'm 191 and 15% bf. Not huge, but definitely look fit even when I'm fully clothed. People respect me more. More "sir"s. More eye contact.

The worst part about being fit now is that before, people used to try and fight me and fuck with me. Now that I'm big no one fucks with me. It's frustrating to know those cowardly faggots only want an easy target.

*Meant Clarks desert boots

Wish I had FACE. Literally bigger, and have FRAME, and HEIGHT. But missed out on FACE genetics. No bitches gawk over me, all I get is the occasional look from fatties and tons of compliments from men

40lbs in 1.5 years? Story? Age?

Yeah you look like a bro and have a modest but aesthetic physique. Ignore the haters.

Yeah pretty much that, most fuccbois are trying to nail pussy but gays love that shit too I suppose. My girlfriend thinks I look good in that shit, but doesn't think I have the personality for it.

This pic is so shopped wtf lol

I'm 25. 40 lbs in 1.5 years is nothing if you remember that it's only about 25 lbs of lean mass.

Totally natty, just lots of food and black coffee. Only been taking whey for a few months now because my lifts stalled.

I probably noticed it more with guys than girls. Before I had the girls that were into skinny dudes and now I can usually attract the girls into a bit more muscle. I have seen a couple girls spill a bet of spaghetti though which is always adorable.

Guys tend to treat me with more respect though, instead of getting called shit like string bean I get called big guy or big man instead so that's nice.

Is she upside down in the front of a car?

Hell I could have been even bigger if I wanted. I don't do ANY hypertrophy. I do only fives and only compound lifts + pullups and BB curls.

out of curiousity, how much were you eating?

uhh what, how so

Thanks man.

A lot. Definitely a dirty bulk. McDoubles several times a week after workouts. I think I lied and might be a little closer to 16-17% bf. I've got nearly visible serratus but a tiny little belly.

Last time I was calipered I had like 12% bf on my chest and legs and 18 on my belly. I'm a little fatter than that now.

Couldn't tell you the calories or grams of protein per day. I just don't fuck around in the gym.

Sorry bro but smiling should definitely become your best friend. You look like the kind of guy that would snap and pull a gun in a fight and blow someone away without thinking twice.

>if it's some place like sweden I could understand

t. American who has never visited Sweden and gets his news from /pol/

I've lived in both Sweden, UK, NYC, and Norway. Scandinavia has way more jacked people than the Anglo countries. Lifting is also part of the common people's culture.

more Veeky Forums than Veeky Forums desu

so the meme that sweden is full of weak sissy white guys who don't lift is bs?

It's true that it is full of leftists, but it's not true they don't lift.
Lifting doesn't automatically make you a right winger although higher testosterone is correlated with right wing opinions. I stress that word correlated, because it doesn't explain extreme situation such as Sweden where the males probably have healthier hormonal levels than their overweight Anglo friends.

The country is shit in terms of politics, that is true though.

not even remotely. I have 0 fashion sense. Just a skinny dude slowly gaining.. Very.. Slowly...
me

She looks like an ayy lmao

that blows my mind. I've never in my life met a masculine or even tough looking liberal white guy.

but maybe that's just america

I'm Canadian so it might be different but half the dudes I know who voted liberal including myself hit the gym and or play hockey. I'd say more conservative voters here are overweight because they tend to be older.

I guess the far left here tend to vote Green party though.

why on earth would a masculine white dude vote liberal

isn't the dominant liberal mindset that straight white males are the bad guy?

Sweden is completely different in terms of culture. They have a sort of "if I don't see it, it's not a problem" mentality and make excuses for everything. This includes tough and swole guys who could break your fucking neck. They live in good areas while the slums outside the major cities grow.

But yeah Veeky Forums people on average are more conservative. But in Sweden the only political parties that exist are all left-leaning. There's not a single party except for one that can be considered on the same level as the republicans. The narrative is completely different.

"Tricep strongest muscle"
Shit bench press
.....okay

Canada doesn't generally have the type of extreme thought processes that I see in american politics.

There are some exceptions, but for the most part we're all pretty chill. I haven't really experienced a ton of racial tension in my life. The dominant liberal mindset in Canada for the most part seems to be live and let live. Our Liberal party is basically our moderate party. NDP is our really liberal party and the Green party is our turbo liberal save the earth party.

People voted liberal mostly because most people didn't like Stephen Harper or the fact that he seemed to be bending over backwards to make deals with China that fucked us over. I don't really recall all the details, I get caught up on politics before I vote then I ignore them again until I vote.

is the whole testing any guy who looks remotely muscular for roids thing true?

I have a very wide grip on bench so I can actually focus on hitting chest. I never said my stats were amazing, just my overall strongest group is my triceps. 6'6' wingspan, not trying to excuse it though, it's slowly going up.

I think you'll find most really tall guys have a shit bench press. Most will have a middling at best squat as well.

my highest was 315 x 7

I knew a guy who was 6'8 or so and had a bone structure much bigger than mine. He made me look like a pussy.

And his bench was like 135x8. It was so odd.

No, I doubt it. I've heard of police coming into gym sometimes and testing but it never happened me and I was lifting in probably one of the biggest gyms in Sweden for 1.5 years while living there. Plus the guy in the picture which you're thinking of is pretty small compared to other guys I've seen, and I've seen guys that were definitely on roids.
Sweden does however have terrible police, this is known and true. They recently let go of two young "refugee" boys who stabbed an old man and killed him because they didn't know who held the knife even though at least one of them did it.

I'm 6'4 and my bench and squat have never been impressive, but I look good and that's my main goal so whatever.

Well damn. /pol/ lied to me.

Has the sweden = cucks thing ever gotten popular enough there for anyone to react to it or do they just not give a shit what the internet says?

Only among teenagers.

Old people don't give a shit and just blame the rest of the west world for being racists or sexists. There has been a change in terms of opinion though, for a while it was estimated a party that has roots in the far right was the biggest party in Sweden. All things considered it took them a few years from "who?" to get to realistically being the biggest party next election. So yeah, there's definitely been some change.

Are you fucking stupid? Everyone is tall as shit in sweden, im 5'9 and in easily below average here. Not to mention how many guys are atleast ottermode.

I was under the impression all the guys were super femme in sweden. But I guess not.

thats cause canadians are all fucking pussies

Pretty rude to say that without saying where you're from. I can't even throw a stereotype or slur at you.

I guess I'll just settle for saying JTF2 is the tippest toppest tier of special task force and special task forces are the tippest toppest tier of men.

Not really made it status. But definitely larger than when I wasn't working out.

People are sometimes intimidated by the progress I've made. Specifically men who are shorter than me. They will pick on me whereas before they would just ignore/be non attentive towards me.

Also women now look and smile at me often and sometimes flirt.

Not to say that women didn't flirt with me before. It's just that it was more romantically based whereas now it's more sensually based.

If that makes any sense

Some are. Doesnt stop them from lifting. I knew a guy who lifted and shaved his legs. Its more of e metrosexuality/beta personality kind of thing.

Well, I Don't really get treated differently

Before: No one cares about me or talks to me

After: No one cares about me or talks to me.

Most CF members are fit white males (at least those in non POG trades). 95% voted conservative.

I used to live in NYC in an area (SoHo) where super hot model looking women would go out every night.

Hardly any guys would approach them, and they were hot as fuck.

Any guys who claims he's getting strange chicks coming up to him and complimenting him is full of shit.

If most guys who are full of testosterone are too fucking scared to approach women, do you really think women are going to approach male strangers?

Girls were more chatty in bars if I tried to talk to them, sometimes I had girls checking me out.

I lost it all though and currently back to skinnyfat, and I can see the difference. I feel unattractive and get anxiety about my appearance, girls aren't flirty and it's alot harder to pull. Hate myself Famlily.

Currently on a high protein and high fiber diet while lifting and doing cardio. Not trying to gain mass at the minute just trying to lose some fucking fat. got 8kg to lose.

What's your routine mang? I have a similar body-type.

yes, way more respect from other men and more mires from women.

is it weird that i read this in the voice of the guy from the original Voltron

"Form-Arms-And-Body"

It's not exactly that people respect swole people, it more that you realise that skinny guys are basically invisible to most people until they bulk up somewhat

what?

You're a twink with good shoulders and arms for your build.
Girls like you because you're the typical ottermode/definition tall cute guy they cream themselves over.
also work on that self esteem: deleting the picture..really?