How do I achieve roided out 17 year old mode at 21?

How do I achieve roided out 17 year old mode at 21?

All dat gear and still the only thing I notice is his disgusting outtie

where are his abs?

It is all the pose. DYEL?

Lift a lot
Have a baby face

There you go OP.

roids also wtf is up with his bellybutton

Try doing a bunch of roids like he did.

>Those novelty sized nipples

It's a shoop right?

who is he?

>that belly button
and I thought mine was bad

He needs to dig out that belly button.

He might just have an outie naturally, but gh can also do that for the same reason it turns people into golems. It's the pressure on his belly button from oversized organs possibly

No amount of roids will change how fucked his hormones are for life. Or how hilariously narrow his frame is. Dude was meant to be a scrawny faggot. Took roids at 17 with those genetics. But why doe

how the fuck is that DYEL he looks like he lifts more than you

He has bad tendons I guess. I've known a couple of guys like that. For a long time I thought it was just belly fat, but I've seen enough lean guys to know some people just have to crunch up for a six pack.

Cont.
I mean it's not like he will be able to compete in the ifbb with those genetics. Not even physique. Damn those are some narrow shoulders. His face isn't good enough to be a model either. Bettee hop on the fucking hgh jaw train or get an implant because he's officially just gambled his endocrene system and organ health for no reason at all.
Good job bruh

thats his dick

how to workout belly button?

fuaaark
that's godly

Name?

It's because his frame is that of a 17 year old. Frames grow wider until you're 25. That's one of the reasons I haven't hopped on roids yet - mainly because I want to fill out more.

some redditors friend, go check r/bodybuilding

>roiding for this