What should I add to this to make it not taste like cat food?

What should I add to this to make it not taste like cat food?

Other urls found in this thread:

foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/tuna-croquette-recipe.html
recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=1919620
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How bout some cyanide faggot

cat food

make tuna patties

Diet Mountain Dew

Don't eat cat food

4 spoons of mayo

>what is oil
>what is mayonnaise
>what is oregano
>what is pepper

Or just make a tuna sandwich or salad you dyel

> mayonnaise
Never gonna make it Brah.

Mayo, dijon mustard, celery, dill pickles, salt & pepper.

if you don't want it to taste like cat food, why don't you put some actual cat meat in there? there's no way a cat would eat cat meat, so it won't taste like cat food.

awww yssss. dijon is godlike

mustard
also get those pouches of tuna rather than cans. the pouches don't have the mushy texture that cans do

Mix it with cottage cheese. Maximum proton, creamy like mayo with way less calories.

Open can of tuna.
Drain water from can.
Sprinkle pepper.
Eat peppered tuna from can.

The fuck is so hard about that? What, don't like the taste of tuna faggot?

Make tuna croquettes with them, if you can fit them into your macros. First link has a delicious recipe from Good Eats with a video of the process, second link has the nutritional info for the same recipe because food network's website is ass and doesn't display it for some recipes.

foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/tuna-croquette-recipe.html

recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=1919620

Eat something good

pork roasts
pork chops
pork loins
chicken thighs
whole chicken roasts
chicken legs
turkey legs
non-super fatty beef cuts
lamb burgers/kebabs
etc

you get to avoid the whole, mercury shit as well which is neato.

Mustard
Or
Lemon pepper
Or
Hot pepper vinegar

+1 on the pouches, it makes a difference.

Tuna is easy mode though, how the fuck am I supposed to eat sardines without feeling like I'm licking a chum bucket that's set in the sun for a week? Anchovies are more palatable, but not by much. I'm just tryna avoid heavy metal poisoning while getting my protons and omega memes.

Pork is bland is fuck, it's the plebbest of meat.

Get the Pastene ones or skinless. Same amount of protein, slightly less in the micronutrients department, debatably better in taste.

The spines and skin had never bothered me too much, but in the middle of my girlfriend having a pregnancy scare I was eating sardines at work everyday and for like a week straight I kept pulling tins that were filled with little eggs. Freaked the shit out me, haven't eaten sardines with skins since.

hot sauce

>tfw college dining hall feels the need to cut costs on fucking tuna by mixing it with mayo

>spot the american/muslim