Veeky Forums hobbies

Lemme hear 'em.

Working out alone, eating alone, sleeping alone, dreaming alone etc

sports. anyone else /sp/artans?
music but not a mutant, gross. reading.

Eating, working, lifting, fucking, sleeping, repeat

Jiu jitsu/Kickboxing (Before I went to snap city)
Carving wood (Before I went to snap city)
Playing the guitar (same)
Reading
Drawing in photoshop
listening to music
smoking/growing weed.
Balancing a gf and one or more side chicks without any of the other parts finding out about the other chicks (it's a small town so im bound to fail)

nethack

This.

guess

>growing weed.
cool me too. hydro or natty? lol. mines just a little personal grow for myself and my friends i dont' sell.

whittling

Travel, writing.

Natty ahaha. Me too man. I suffered from insomia for years and years until I discovered weed at 28. I planted 3 indicas and 3 sativas. For partying and sleeping.

I get up really early in the morning and go birdwatching a couple times a month. It's really relaxing, especially on rest days.

DDR.

It's amazing how high you can go with the skill caps.

Building models. I'm working on a lil 2002 Monte Carlo.

I play guitar, poker, enjoy fine scotch, program computers (also for a living), and hang out on a western tajikistani koala importation forum

how do i into reinhardt mode

I'd like to try getting into a sport (for fitness, competition, and the feeling of being on a team), but I don't know which one. Any recommendations?

>be 9ft tall ubermensch x F
>fight evil x F
>charge into glorious battle x F

Planning on doing things then never doing them, watching as my life passes by

>hammer down x F
All ya need to do m8.

Staying wrapped in my own mind, contemplating where the reality of existence intends on going, or the purpose that atoms and electrons formed elements to begin with.

Drawing hot, sexy men that you also want to fuck

Boulder, hiking, drumming/cajon, vidya, shit posting. I kind of want to buy an accordion to learn it. Any anons play it and if so how hard is it to pick up? I taught myself piano a little so I figured it should transfer a little

Lifting, literature, love making, tennis, open source coding

man it's all up to you. i love team sports so i understand what you mean. check out what kind of rec leagues they have in your city or talk to friends or coworkers what kind of leagues they're in. even if it's just something lame like coed softball it's fun to get out and meet people and you feel like your gym time has more purpose.

Pro Wrestling (doing it and watching it), Cinema and music

Watching anime and working on my cars. Now that I can finally deadlift 3pl8, I'm confident I can lift my miata's engine out without a hoist.

Warhammer coz im a closet nerd underneath my Chadlike persona

Accordion is pretty easy. If you've ever played any piano or similar you'll pick up accordion in no time.

Rugby
BJJ
Meditating
PUA if that even counts as one

Playing vidya, watching movies, reading, playing the piano

Music, vidya, hiking, biking, running. All alone of course

You play Warhammer Online Return of Reckoning Brah? I play Tabletop 40k

damn what a butterface

rowing if u live near a body of water
try a sport that u would feel like u would be decent at, ie. if ur tall, basketball, if ur fast and nimbly bimbly, play soccer or football u might be decent, theres a lot man, JUST B URSELF :^)

Sailing
Trumpet
Football(american)
Ultimate frisbee
Reading

Poetry, but not the woe-is-me kind. My job is computer engineer, lifting is bit of hobby so I get out of the chair, poetry is because I like "playing" with words.

>programming
>making games
>producing music
>currently learning to rap
>reading papers

step up bitches. Consumerism isn't a hobby you should be pursuing. Doesn't mean I spend at least 2 hours/day consuming media too.

Fpbp, every fucking time

Read
Play quake
Play guitar
Play pool with friends

>watching tv

So, being a living human is your hobby?

Cooking
Piano
Acoustic Guitar
Hockey
Music
Reading
Veeky Forums
Runescape

Where do you go to birdwatch and how do you actually do it (more specifically than "just sit and watch for birds)? I live in a kind of dense suburban area but there are a lot of forest preserves in driving distance.

>>producing music
u got a soundcloud senpai?

Tennis
Soccer
Warhammer painting and playing(tabletop)
Hiking
Videogames
Woodworking

no, not confident enough in my tracks.
Also I had problems finishing any track in the last year so now I have like 100 projects that I haven't finished and only recently got into making a whole song again.

>tfw coworkers ask what i'm doing this weekend
>have no friends, so can't say i'm going to a party
>have no hobbies
>literally spend all my time on Veeky Forums or in front of a computer
what are some easy and non-lame hobbies i can say i do?

Learning how to code Python
Hiking
Biking
Kayaking
Staying up to date on current research

>easy hobbies
You really don't get the point of hobbies, do you

what field of research?

Same, dude. Good luck.

Lifting
Hiking
Eating
Masturbating
Taking copious amounts of drugs in the park/woods
Gardening
Reading
Playing with doggo
Making muh WRX fast
Drawing buildings/architecture
Pirating movies
Walking around the streets at 2am
Starcraft 2
Trying to make music

First post, worst post.

>tfw seriously thought about archery as a hobbie but holy fuck that muscular imbalance

Wow

How much of an asshole do you have to be to take a pic of you and your girl, turn it into a webm and then post it on here? Like whoooo we get it. you haave a gf. you don't have to rub it in our faces you cunt.

there are a lot of us who are alone and we don't need faggots like you showing off your whore to make yourself feel good, faggot.\

so seriously please fuck off

I don't get out much so when I do I like to people watch

>being this fucking retarded to think this isn't fom a movie
pls be bait

>sleeping in clothing

Magic and random board games
Occasional D&D
Video Games
Hiking
Enjoying a nice drives
Making my wife watch weird stuff like Jojo's
/d/ Veeky Forums Veeky Forums Veeky Forums

Videogames, books and sporadically playing guitar, I like to hike and what not but I work a 8 hour job Monday to Saturday, lose 2 hours in transportation, workout 2 hours eod and have a gf, so it's kind of a thight schedule to go out which kind of pisses me off but whatever I like my job.

Professional Quote Maker.

Vidya and lifting are pretty much my hobbies.

I think there are some gamers at my gym. One red head lady has a tattoo on her shoulder of tails with a samus helmet. Another guy was wearing a minecon shirt one time.

Any one else just not interested in vidya any more? I havnt been invested in a game or really wanted to play in a long time. Every time I get a game I think I'll like it just sort of gets put to the side. Why can't I just enjoy games again Veeky Forums ?

r u me

Want to both of these. Does it pay well?

Sleep tight, Pizza

Sleep tight, Pizza

board games, miniatures, pc gaming, rpgs and turn based strat pref. smoking too much pot. fucking gf. school.
lifting obviously, dunno why that doesn't count as a hobby

Its a good thing user.

It's a sign your life is in a better place than it was. Vidya is a form of escapism and the reason you enjoyed it so much in the past was because it pulled your mind out of your shit life for a while. Now it isn't necessary.

Sleep tight, Pizza

Play the piano
Calligraphy
Cooking

What program are you using? I feel like a lot of them I have tried aren't very intuitive and it's like a maze trying to actually compose music

I have hobbies that are pretty fairly split down in Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums spectrums

That translates to be kind of lonely no matter what scene in in because nerds don't give a fuck about fitness and lifters don't give two shits about rolling dice and thumping necromancers. Sigh.

Sleep tight pizza

and this gentlemen proves the Neck to thigh formula

if someones neck is bigger around than your thighs, don't fuck with them because they will crash you with no survivors.

laughing at everybody on here

I got into cosplay, and learned to look good i need to stop eating like a fat fuck and put in the time in the gym and onto costumes.

I have to go outside my city to birdwatch, but if you have even a reasonably sized wooded area in the middle of your city, you'll still have plenty of birds. You've gotta wake up really early though. Birds start their morning at 05:00.

I go maybe once every two weeks, but the area that I live in is much better in early spring/autumn. Where do you live?

wow

Hiking
Camping
Violin
Reading
Biking
Cock sucking
Kegels
Anal masturbation

Man I really like that. Do you sell your pieces or have a tumblr?

Leather crafts
Reading
Programming
Bdsm
Partying

How retarded are you?

I guess you're right about that, my life has improved quite a bit. Thanks familia

I see that you have a very particular set of skills, skills you have acquired over a very long life. Skills that make you a daydream for people like me.

Thanks Mr. Neeson

I use FL Studio because free updates are dope. Also it was pretty easy for me to get in there because it boots up right into pattern view from where the piano roll is 1 click away.
Which ones have you tried up until now?

I lift.

i catch lizards :3

>not regognizing leyendecker

mountain biking on trails is pretty fun.

Who's that cute twink?

Drumming, vg, drinking with the boys

>triggered

you think i'm a twink do you?

Yes. Now post boypussy

Magix, Pro Tools, Ableton & MuLab
I tried to install a cracked version of FL but the install keeps fucking up.

Is the free version pretty generous with the instruments?

you're a twink until your arms are 16inches cold, unflexed. Chad at 19".

i'm a chad already, just look at these natural traps and 6'4