So is the good old 500 calories deficit cut still considered the best way to go when shredding?

So is the good old 500 calories deficit cut still considered the best way to go when shredding?
Ive been doing that for 4 months now and lost 8kg but its so damn boring, i wanna speed that shit up a bit. I want to lose like 4 more kg fat, is it a good idea to go for a higher deficit now and accept a bit more muscle loss, considering that i will soon be back in a surplus and can build it back up?

depends, how many cals are you at?

2000 on rest days, +500 on lifting days

No, a 500 deficit to avoid muscle loss is literally autism.

Just double it, twice the speed, do a 1000 deficit.

You'll get the cut done in half the time and you can get back to bulking.

The 500 deficit meme is fueled off of laziness.

>in the last 200 years have the biological full functions of losing /gaining weight changed in anyway

No
There wont be some new diet that is best for everything

Just eat a bit of everything. Count cals and your g

You only get out what you put in

I hate how women get the ass I want so easily, it's so unfair

Well done, you've lost weight but your metabolism is in the sink.
I wouldn't ever consider cutting over 200 calories. Seriously.

I bet you ass i nice too user

T-ty breh

>metabolism is in the sink
nothing 2 weeks of eating at maintenance won't fix
>wouldn't ever consider cutting over 200 calories
come on

same here OP except i've lost 7kg. i've been considering if i should just fuck it because i think im too late for abs for the summer but on the other hand its too early to bulk and i dont want to be a fatty for the rest of the summer

>metabolism so low that eating on maintenance makes you fat again

EPIJN

how the hell do you even fix this...

My maintenance is at 2600kcal, i could go for months eating this amount and not lose/gain weight

now i am eating 1700kcal and not dropping weight at all

i dont get it,

I've been eating 500cals less (about 1600 a day now) for a month and have already lost 6kg (from 90 to 84) without any exercise other than long walks.

I mean firstly, it does depend on what you are eating. I know Veeky Forums loves the calorie is a calorie meme but it's not true. Have you tested you metabolic rate? You could have hormonal problems ( unlikely though ), try HIIT and increase your cals slightly, you're at an almost 1k calorie deficit your body is trying it's hardest not to implode

All this metabolism bullshit is an excuse for you fucking retards to not have an ounce of control over your primitive instincts for "food"

Do psmf or get the fuck out, add in DNP if you actually have self control and won't give into the extreme carb cravings and you will lose over 5lbs a week instead of fucking 1. Around 3lbs if you do it without dnp

There are also studies showinf you don't lose muscle on psmf like you hear retard fatasses bitching about. There's no excuse not to do it

if your weight is 84 kg and you're eating 1600 cals right now, your deficit is a lot higher than 500 cals its more like 1000 cals.

Brehs

>Hnnnnnnnngggggggg

maybe ur stuffing ur face with sugary shit and pasta rice mcdolans instead of complex carbs fish shitton of veggies and fruit?!

As long as you eat roughly 200-800 calories a day (size/weight dependent) you will be okay for a short period (couple months at most). Idk why people think you lose muscle from not eating high calories. If you have excessive fat that will be the first energy reserve that is utilized after any carbohydrates in the body. If you reach below 12% body fat in men you can have complications later because you dont have the fat reserves to burn so it resorts to the muscle tissue after prolonged malnutrition. Once you reach that low body percentage you re take your tdee and start maintenance for your new current weight and size. This will prevent any muscles being used as a energy source. Its not rocket science guys. Just basic biology&chemistry.

It's a good, moderate pace that anybody can do.

You CAN push it to 1000, but this will require a lot more willpower.

where can I find more of this girl?

You might be overestimating your level of physical activity.

Oh fuck off. 500 deficit is good for long term fat loss without the severe loss in energy, and everything shit that comes with crash dieting.

I bet you look like shit senpai

a 1000 calorie deficit diet isn't a crash diet user