How to get a wider ribcage and shoulders? Is it true squats and deads enhance the ribcage and shoulders

How to get a wider ribcage and shoulders? Is it true squats and deads enhance the ribcage and shoulders.

/frame of a 14 year old boy, frame is thin as fuck and wrists are Gandhi tier

Other urls found in this thread:

ironmanmag.com.au/training/workouts/787-shoulder-exercises-to-increase-width
t-nation.com/training/ribcage-expansion-fact-or-fiction
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bomp

Here we go, the skeleton asks dumb fuckign questions again.

Why do you skeletons keep asking dumb shit like this? How do you expect to literally drastically alter your skeleton without SURGERY?

Jesus christ, atleast this time it wasnt about wrists.

>Is it true squats and deads enhance the ribcage and shoulders?

YES, yes it is.... BUT it will NOT WIDEN your skeleton, merely build MUSCLE on your skeleton.

I dont't know where, but i heard that a rope around the neck helps.

>rerolling

YES!

But ribcage widening is well known in powerlifters. It does alter the skeleton. It's just that for the average DYEL it will never get to the point it will, unless you're regularly squatting 3-4pl8. Even then; most of it is from muscle, not from skeletal changes.

I dunno m8, my shoulders have gotten a whole lot wider to look at since i started lifting 4 years ago, I'm sure it's not just the extra muscle, my whole upper body has changed shape

How old were you when you started?

>pullovers
>breathing squats

He probably doesnt even lift.

>Tfw just want to look like the guys in OP posts
>No routine is helping me get there
>No diet is helping me get there
>How

You will never be that qt a couple

how do i into blue shorts guy mode, is 5'11 too tall to ever look that stocky

You can probably just squat, heavy rows and deadlifts. His arms, shoulders and chest aren't very big.

Bump4interest

you can't change your skeletal frame with exercise, retard

you can tho

when u pet pressure in the skeleton if you're young you'll get different skeleton, that's why chads have wider shoulders and bigger hands, testosterone but also pressure on the skeleton

>that's why chads have wider shoulders and bigger hands

too. much. retard.

Blue shorts has a tiny dick.

Moving on from the gay shit for a second, this is natty right? I feel like this is an admirable body type; an actual showcase for what is achievable through (natty-style) hard work. Normal dudes, fit as fuck, would probably laugh it off if pushed by some drunk fuck at a bar.

It's nice to see this rather than the roid / tren/ dnp monsters we usually get. Not saying gear completely negates hard work. Just saying that I'd rather 'mire the buff dude putting in 60/40 diet / exercise, than the guy doing 20/40/40 diet / exercise / gear.

why do they have it tho? it's called testosterone and growth hormone
>but guysss I have a thin frame!!
It's not because of muscle, it's because you didn't grow up with high test and pressure on the bones to grow

Martial artists grow thicker bones and skin on the hands for example

This, my shoulders have grew noticeably bigger since I started lifting desu, even past puberty

>what is a grower

ironmanmag.com.au/training/workouts/787-shoulder-exercises-to-increase-width

There's a lot of body builders and others who think that pull-overs widen the ribcage. I think it's broscience

>How to get a wider ribcage and shoulders?
Genetics

I have the same backpack as blue shorts dude

Am I alpha now?

>Martial artists grow thicker bones
If I remember right they make them more dense, which means there's more material packed into the bone; the bones aren't any larger than they were before.

>"Teenagers," Dr. Medaera continued, "who perform breathing squats and pullovers progressively for many months can expect from one to two inches of ribcage growth – and even more on the surrounding muscles. Certain people, with unusual genetics [...] can exceed those expectations."
> "During the early twenties, in the vast majority of males, the costal cartilages ossify or become fixed. After ossification occurs, weight training, forced breathing, and stretching are going to have little effect on increasing the size of the ribcage.
>"An older trainee can still, however, increase slightly the thickness of his ribs with progressive-resistance exercise. And pullovers will have a significant effect on the hypertrophy of the involved muscles: the latissimus dorsi, intercostals, pectoralis major, diaphragm, and seratus anterior."
t-nation.com/training/ribcage-expansion-fact-or-fiction

the difference between the 5th percentile and 95th percentile of biacromial breadth is like this:

5th: 37.9 (14.9) - 50th: 41.1 (16.2) - 95th: 44.3 (17.5)

those three lines are roughly the three in relation to each other (first is 15, middle is 16).

You go back in time and ask for a different mother and father.

You work with what you have and make the best of it. Everyone has the potential to look great, you just need to enhance your good parts. I'd like to look like a certain body type but I know my shoulders aren't wide enough. So instead I'll focus on building a physique that fits me and that I can realistically achieve.

It might be that your testosterone levels are low and/or you aren't resting enough.

He's also probably 16% body fat.

U dont, ur born with it, sometimes I walk by someone in way better shape than me, but my frame is still wider even though I'm thin, and I fucking smirk, i fucking smirk so loud the whole world can hear it

this guy knows what's up

control what you can control, accept what you can't, but never stop trying to make it

Bulk with extra animal fat, and heavy compounds. Also wide grip pullups/pulldowns

eh they're definitely way larger than average

that's a big guy user

>what are compression shorts

You wanna be gay?

No homoism

YEs its fucken true. But it takes a lot of time. Bone is spongy , so it can grow and strengthen when pressure is exerted on it. Dont expect noticeable results unless you train alot consistently for many years.

my ribcage grew by huge amounts since I started lifting, but it could just be puberty, considering I started when I was 16

You can't get wider ribcage or shoulders but deadlifts can give you beautiful childbearing hips

Yeah, lifting and eating lots of meat releases GH and test even past puberty. It'll be slow but you will make at least some FRAME gains.

Also, kekkerino at those lads and their tiny girl hands

This desu

You can't just make them magically wider, dipshit.
The only way is surgery.
You can give the illusion they're bigger and muscular, however. Along your ribcage are external/internal intercostal muscles, which assist in forced inhalation/exhalation, respectively. Additionally, you have serratus anterior muscles a bit above, which protract the scapula. That's the muscle boxers tend to have developed and look neat as fuck.
You can get these visible when flexing by doing Russian Twists, cable crunches, etc. with a low body fat.

To get the serratus anterior visible, I find the OHP, bench press, and rows on the eccentric portion of the lift and going all the way down help a bit. Or you can be that guy who punches with dumbbells.

You have to own your genetics man. I have a wide ribcage like the guys in pic related and I used to hate it. Eventually I accepted that while I'll never look like Zyzz or Frank Zane, I can still look like an absolute beast and go Koklov mode. Be happy with what you were gifted with.

who cares about ribcage it's all in the shoulders and tiny waist brahs

that said, are there any excersises that should actually theoretically increase shoulder width? I know deads and squats should over longer periods of time increase waist and ribcage, but I want Arnold tier shoulders and tiny waist

Kek

>Here we go, the skeleton asks dumb fuckign questions again.
audibly laughed

>skipping legs vs heavy squats

>MENLETS.

Bumping.

HOW DO I GET WIDER SHOULDERS I WANT TO CHANGE MY BONE IS THERE ANY EXERCISE REEEDBBXBSBEBD

God men like that shouldn't walk around shirtless. I wouldn't know how to control myself if I see someone like that walking. That fucking chest hair and happy trail gets my dick fucking hard. God I want to suck their cocks.

gay

Gross why the fuck would you want a bigger ribcage idiot

Faggot back to Veeky Forums

>post hoc