Tfw gym is getting new shitty technogym machines

>tfw gym is getting new shitty technogym machines

Hold me brehs

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/money/2014/12/17/371463435/episode-590-the-planet-money-workout
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If they're replacing shitty machines with other shitty machines, what does it matter? Or are they replacing the good cable-stands with that shit?

Why do gyms cater for dyels and old people?

npr.org/sections/money/2014/12/17/371463435/episode-590-the-planet-money-workout

Basically boils down to the lazy people subsidizing your membership because otherwise their rates would need to be exorbitant to turn a profit and how gyms keep those lazy people coming back just enough that they don't get rid of their membership.

most machines cost about as much as a power rack and a barbell set. if you actually know how to workout you'd appreciate your gym investing in racks and bars rather than machines.

Normies like machines because it's easier.

Fitizens should not dislike machines because they are great to burn out everything as much as possible.

You can just keep going, switch weights in seconds and go again without ever being unable to finish your exercise.

I do 3-5 free weights things. Then switch to cables or machines.

The chest fly machine is neccesary for me right now, my arms are playing catch up with the rest after 18 months of nogym.

Machines let me hit everything even though im out of proportion.

Yeah but why do most gyms upgrade unnecessary equipment instead of purchasing heavier dumbbells, a better barbell or weight plates?

Because there are more normies. They would rather have 500 more normies and lose the 100 Fitizens. And the normies don't touch the free weights.

please explain why "burning out" is desirable. i never burn out in barbell exercises yet experience good strength gains. much better than when i was on a machine program.

well yeah, but I'd be happy that they're not making shit worse tho

i guess. i'm in a shitty gym right now for the summer. there's only one power rack and 2 out of a total of 4 barbells are bent.

The gym is replacing functional equipment with new flashy ones instead of investing in heavier dumbbells or a new squat rack
All of this so they can attract more dyels and old people thinking a new flashy machine is the best thing ever

It's not neccesary. But it does push your body a little farther.

I was benching 125kg at 74kg bodyweight.

Other lifts were 210 squat, 210 deadlift and. All for 5 and 15 strict pullups with 55kg around my waist.

I got there by doing more than touching barbells.

I am 6'1 btw. So I was quite skelly.

Now I started doing that again because it feels right. It's what got me stronger than any bb only thing ever got me while keeping my weight down.

It not only hits your muscle. It also hits your cns. Burning out increases stress on your cns just like low rep high weight does.

that's sick weight if you're not estatting. do you compete?

Are you e-statting right now?

It's the internet, everything is true

>tfw went to powerlifter gym
>saw a 5pl8 bench and 6 pl8+ dl
>tfw when it closed, literally one day the electric company shut them down and it was done

fuck the dodgers but me and the dodgersfag doing 1pl8+ clean press was fun during games

>15 strict pullups with 55kg
Yeah good one bro

>Dodgers
Wut

>those lifts at 74kg at 6'1

You fucked up there you lying faggot

>74kg bodyweight.
>I am 6'1
>15 pull-ups with 55kg

So you can do one handed pull-ups for a couple reps. Yeah sure, pal.

How much does a Technogym EZ bar weigh?

Somewhere around 8kg

Nice bait

Kekkd