According to Veeky Forums, Chad...

>According to Veeky Forums, Chad, who is the penultimate alpha male who gets laid all the time is some sort of aryan god with olympic athlete fitness level and superior intelligence
>Meanwhile IRL , the guys getting laid rarely work out
>In fact in our pussified world you are 10 times more likely to get laid if you are a skinny beard wearing cuck nu male than someone who lifts

>source: my ass

WHILST YOU'RE SAVING IMAGES CHAD SAVES THUMBNAILS AND STILL GETS ALL THE GIRLS

You know it's true. And you have been rused. If you want a six pack AND to get laid you have to get on roids because there is no way to balance working out 6 times a week along with taking care of your diet and getting proper sleep plus having a social life and job.

>source: my boyfriend's ass

Do you really expect me to pop out some 'study' for this? Just get out of your house.

>I made shit up and can't prove it
>"just go outside!"

KYS yourself my fag.

>Penultimate alpha male
Who's the ultimate, then? I've been having sex with chads all this time and now I find out there's something better? Please tell me

Is liking traps gay fit?

kek

Yeah. But it's not gay to be a trap and lust for swole guys

That's kinda true. I mean, I personally got the most attention from girls when I was somewhere between dyel and weak otter.

Penultimate means "the step before ultimate"
If I say zyzz is the greatest bodybuilder but Arnold is the penultimate bodybuilder, then I'm saying Arnold is the next best thing

Underrated kek

lol

Depends
If you're fucking them because they are male despite looking female, it's gay.
If you're fucking them because they look female despite having a dick, it's not gay.

Based on the fact that men who identify as gay are not attracted to traps (but are attracted to Buck Angel), no.

Ok tell all those fitness gods like zyzz and jeff seid that they would get more pussy being a fag

You're just an ugly ass piece of shit with autism and no intelligence

idk how true this is but this is from my own experience

I took up an SJW class and its filled with those weird colored hair girls. Some of them are fatties but others are actually kinda qt. But all of them are super liberal aka super easy. Freshman year of college I got a gf and only had sex with her, that was for like a year. Sophmore year, I had a dry spell for like 1.5 years. But since the start of this summer semester Ive fucked 3 different girls. They aren't 10/10 36 DD phat booty girls but hey a nuttin is a nuttin

>Sophmore year
>dry spell for like 1.5 years
>year
>1.5 years

I'm not sure you understand what a year is.

This man gets it. Personally I think the dick just makes it better.