I'm not going to ask the questions most summerfags probably ask like "How many years do I have to train to look this...

I'm not going to ask the questions most summerfags probably ask like "How many years do I have to train to look this swole?"

Instead, I want a more precise answer--how many workouts do I have to do at what level of intensity to look anything like this literal demigod? Is this the 10,000 hour rule in effect? Or is it all just photoshop since very few people can look this huge in real life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=blE7jOssfqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This has got to be the least funny Veeky Forums meme in existence. I dare you to think of another meme as unfunny as this

> Skinny Caveman in a diaper

> "swole"

>O-one rep maxes

He was cutting in that pic. Once he went back to bulking, he got really huge.

That's when he officially became the king of Veeky Forums.

Sorry, but the king of fit is not some DYEL who (apparently) doesn't know how to cut.

Puzzlemaster will always be our king.

The puzzlemaster is dead. He was replaced by an insecure raging dude.

who goes on to parade about SS while being a DYEL twink who is mentally ill considering he thinks he is a girl kek.

Actually I was still talking about grooby.
I would never refer to trappy as a dude. Neither as a girl btw.

Shut up faggot. Scoob is god-tier.

Whoa, who is this guy? I'm new here but he seems to come up a lot.

Big Mike P the king of Veeky Forums

Thanks, user. Is this guy in a band or something? He looks familiar from MTV, I think.

Yeah he's in a few bands, but his popularity really soared when he performed a 260kg natty deadlift in 2004. Some say he did reps, but Big Modest Mike said he only did one and did poor form on the others.

>Whoa, who is this guy? I'm new here but he seems to come up a lot.

That's Mike Patton, a member of the genetic elite of mankind.

He serves to remind us of what is attainable, at least for a small sliver of those with top-tier genetics.

Is that pic before or after the bear fight?

>Is that pic before or after the bear fight?

He poked the bear's eyes out and kicked it to death, not exactly a fair fight imo.

ok can we legit talk about making big vocal gains like Mike P for once?

youtube.com/watch?v=blE7jOssfqU

This is a fitness board, though supposedly he used to wear the same gimp mask in the gym that he used in Mr Bungle (muscle confusion)

He's a legit renaissance man, a real thoroughbred.

Why would you even give a bear a "fair" fight? Are you asking to die?

2 years ago i hated it but its been forced so hard i got Stockholm or some shit

>the press with edgy man drinking milk

am i srsly the only person who understands who keeps posting this shit?