Elliot Rodger's routine

>"In July [2013], I spent a lot of time exercising in my room in a final effort to appear as attractive as possible to girls. I proposed that after two weeks of rigorous exercising, I will try my hardest to go out in Isla Vista and do everything I can to meet a girl and lose my virginity,"

Wew lad, did he actually think two weeks would be enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

morningnewsusa.com/krit-mcclean-naked-model-jumped-times-square-building-photo-video-facts-2386813.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-YTKMNtP3rU
youtube.com/watch?v=2pSqndUZ18A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes i remember he posted on BB.com forums asking why he wasn't swimming in girls yet.

This is a common way of thinking for dyels. I remember twitch streamer Reynad saying he could get ripped in a couple weeks, and I think he really believes that.

It could've worked if he'd been on steroids.

nope.

It works for actors.

gear will not give you more 2 to 3 lbs of muscle a month m8, couple that with the fact you still have to train with some sort of brain and actually work on it.

You're still going to have lift and lift quite heavy

There are people in the online fitness community who have shitposted and bantzed with a mass murderer

Really makes you think..

Wew, not in two weeks.

warms my heart desu

nah dog when things get real my warm heart turns cold

>You have probably called Elliot Rodger a low test beta manlet faggot

I don't know how to feel

Examples?

At the time of the shooting, the mainstream media was citing his rants on bb and condemning the fitness community as being the underlying cause to his attack. Except if you read the threads he posted in, everyone was telling him why his thought process was wrong and no one was agreeing with him.

I remember people were calling him out on being weird, but also there were some posters trying to set the guy straight ya know.

And then there was the one guy who was said "confirmed for next mass murderer" after one of his weird ass posts

He was fucking delusional, also none of his comments on BB were remotely fitness related.

Daily reminder kids, being fit doesn't solve mental illness. Today some half asian model went full retard.

morningnewsusa.com/krit-mcclean-naked-model-jumped-times-square-building-photo-video-facts-2386813.html

Tobey Mcguire.

How does one train his mind like his body?

You can't train not being mentally ill, it's genetic.

>gear will not give you more 2 to 3 lbs of muscle a month m8,
Yes it will, even if you don't exercise.

I read a study where they had four groups of DYELs:
>A was given a placebo and didn't work out.
>B was given a placebo and worked-out and ate under strict supervision.
>C was given 700mg of T per week and did not work-out.
>D was given the T and worked-out and ate like group B.

After 10 weeks:
>A gained no muscle mass.
>B gained 2.1kg of muscles on average.
>C gained 3kg of muscle.
>D gained 6kg.
Groups C and D also became leaner than A and B, although fat gains were small for all groups.
>Taking baby doses of test and literally DYELing is 50% more effective than natty training.

from his """""""""manifesto""""""""""

I visited my mother’s house quite often in the Autumn. To my extreme rage, I discovered that my sister now had a boyfriend, and that she had lost her virginity. She had casually “dated” boys in the past, but never to the serious extent that she did with this one. This one was a half White, half Mexican named Samuel, and I immediately took an intense disliking to him when I was first introduced to him. He seemed like the typical obnoxious slob that most young girls are sexually attracted to. Georgia invited him to my mother’s house all the time, and it angered me to watch him lurking about, eating my mother’s food and drinks, and making use of my mother’s house. He was freeloading off my mother, and she didn’t even realize it.
I eventually grew to hate him after I heard him having sex with my sister. I arrived at the house one day, my mother being at work, and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans. I stood there and listened to it all. So my sister, who was four years younger than me, managed to lose her virginity before I did. It reminded me of how pathetic I was, that at the age of twenty-two, I was still a virgin. I hated her boyfriend as well. My sister said that he’s been with other girls before her, and I’m sure he lost his virginity at a much younger age. It is such an injustice. The slob doesn’t even have a car, and he is able to get girlfriends, while I drive a BMW and get no attention from any girls whatsoever.
Im just going by what anons that take steroids have told me, i haven't read ny studies.

Post links of stuff?

>Im just going by what anons that take steroids have told me, i haven't read any studies.
Yeah for advanced lifters it's obviously very different. But DYELs genuinely can live up to all those bullshit photoshoped "get ripped in 12 weeks" ads if they're on a relatively mild cycle. Hell, it makes roiding look pretty damn appealing.

Some guy on YouTube read his entire manifesto, great to listen to before bed.

youtube.com/watch?v=-YTKMNtP3rU

I have no words

Yeah, I'd rather not

Top kek he posted here that he would do it.

He's like one of those retards who took moot's bait when he "arranged" for a meetup weeks after chanology to recreate the ebin raid but instead just recorded a mass of confused retards congregating in the DESIGNATED meeting place. Never take Veeky Forums out of Veeky Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=2pSqndUZ18A
Praised be St. Rodger!

It frightens me that i have some of his thoughts (still not to that extreme like elliot). How to i break out of this? I don't wanna end like him.

There's nothing you can do. There's a wait period on buying a gun. Start the process now so you can begin your rampage when you lose it. Don't forget your knife.

I'm living in a country with gun laws, so i guess i'm good. Also not a virgin.

You can still knife your roommates. I believe Elliot got more knife kills than gun kills. Fulfill your destiny, young misogynist.

Screenshotting and framing, gonna get a handsome figure (unlike elliot) from the media selling the story of how an evil, patriarchal, fat shaming hacker shitlord from Veeky Forums bullied an innocent teen into mass murder

user my son, it's OK to have thoughts about killing vapid preps. Just don't act on them.

>It's okay to have thoughts of mass homocide

I can see why this board is Veeky Forums not /psych/

Nah, not about killing people, mostly just hating girls, especially pretty ones.

Actors gain at most 10 pounds in one year. They pump up before filming a scene by exercising, and they're usually next to smaller people during filming. Taylor lautner between first and second twilight movie gained about 12 lbs, and he was usually next to teeny tiny kristen stewart. The guy is only 5'9". 15 lbs of gains look bigger on that small guy.

He posted on Veeky Forums? Any screenshots?

Be mindful of your thoughts, they betray you my young apprentice.

>Expecting us to tell who he was even though he sounded like the stereotypical /r9k/ poster

Basically, don't be a sad cunt.

I was most shocked to see him use the term "revenge on humanity" because I've thought the exact same words before. I no longer have such thoughts, but the similarity is kinda eerie.

This would be funny if he didn't kill a bunch of people because he hated what a pathetic loser he was. If hell is real then I hope Satan forcefully took Elliot's bemoaned virginity. He looked like he'd make a good bottom bitch.

My mom always told me its ok to think bad thoughts as long as you didn't act on them. You calling my mom a liar?

It's because some guy told a journalist that ER was abusing some gym supplement that made him go crazy in Santa Barbara.

this was a single study, never replicated. While it is interesting, the sample size was much too small.

Don't go to /b/, /r9k/ or /pol/, too many bitter autists

we are somewhat socially adjusted autists here

Yeah, but it was pretty rigorous and good luck waiting for a repeat: it'd probably be much harder to get it past an ethics board nowadays.

The point is - test is one hell of a substance and roiding is a whole other ballpark compared to natty. That's why DYELs wolf down unnecessary amounts of protein, do retarded splits and pyramid sets, gulp down chromium etc. They don't get it.

water weight

I'm fairly certain they did DEXA scans so that can't be it.

Don't post this, Elliott h8ed Azns for some reason.

stop going on /r9k/ and acting like a little bitch

problem solved

Rest in peace sweet prince.

Creatine, not even once.

So many obnoxious brutes in this thread desu

bodybuilding. com is even more cancerous then Veeky Forums holy shiett the amount of insecurity on there, there more beta than here

>it was pretty rigorous
the study was not that great. no-test+exercise group was on average 5kg bigger to begin with and ate at roughly maintenance, while the test+no-exercise group gained 3kg of body weight. even while only gaining 0.9kg body weight the no-test+exercise group put on 2kg of fat free mass. the test+no-exercise group put on 3.5kg of body weight and 3.2kg fat free mass.

also, there's no reason to suspect that the test+no-exercise group will continue to make gains.

he had money and everything

being asian is like being a walking "TINY PENIS" billboard, thats what fucked him over.

They actually give advice and post photos there.Nobody comes on fit except to shitpost.

what a fucking loser he was

>somewhat socially adjusted

lmao the only difference is that while we lift, they watch indonesian soap operas, so they look pathetic and we don't. we're just as autistic as them, people just like us better because we look good

thats our prince watch ur mouth kiddo

So the notest/exr group recomped 2kg of LM, while the test/noexr group bulked with 3.2kg of LM to show for just 0.3kg of blubber. I mean come on - that's pretty fucking unexpected.

>also, there's no reason to suspect that the test+no-exercise group will continue to make gains.
That's why I said it's different for intermediate/advanced lifters.

Pont is, on a cycle all those impossibly quick noob gains for actors and rich kids starting lifting suddenly make sense. Going natty that shit is impossible. Hence: they fucking roid for sure. 2 weeks is too short of a span to get anywhere of course- but 10 weeks on test are enough to get you very noticeably bigger.

He sounded he like had mother issues.

Just keep in mind that the world doesn't owe you jack shit and that you're the only one responsible for your failures. It sounds pretty heavy until you flip it on its head and realize that your fate is in your hands, which means that you control whether you'll evolve into an entitled mass murdering cunt or the raddest dude alive. Work on your goals. Be kind to others. Be reliable. Read. Don't be a pushover. The rest will fall into place and everything will start making sense once you get your shit together. Have a great life, user.