Guys, I think I found the real way to diet and be fit. So when you eat...

Guys, I think I found the real way to diet and be fit. So when you eat, you get more calories and then you use some and poo some out. So what if you eat your poo? Think about it, if you eat your poo, you can be be full, or at least somewhat full, without eating any new calories. Like, dogs and some other mammals can do it (cats and bears can too, right?), so we should be fine to eat some. That's probably an evolutIonary advantage. And if we for some reason can't eat your poo, then it sucks because that means even dogs can beat us on dieting.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0073650/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That was a very, very bad joke

go watch Salo, weirdo.

The fuck is that?

The fuck is Google?

You can also tell me you jerk.

It's an Italian film about WWII. It's sadistic af and features a good deal of shit eating, but it is a good film all in all. I used to play it on mute to get my crackhead neighbors to leave my apartment.

imdb.com/title/tt0073650/

We really do need to watch more foreign films here in the US. I think the only Italian film I watched was Life is Beautiful. Figures that both movies would be in the WWII/Holocaust era.

frist

Why?

I mean it should work.

gtg teletubbies is on

We all do this. If you're not running your food through at least twice, you are not maximizing your gains. It's not mentioned in the sticky simply because some things are just TOO obvious.

Poo belongs in the loo, Pajeet, not in your mouth

Once I had a nightmare where I fell into my cat's litterbox and was trapped in there as a miniature person. I started starving and ate a combination of cat/my poop before waking up. Terrible dream.

When I got up I opened a Luna bar for breakfast. Those are mostly dates and it just tasted like dates but it looked so much like poop that I threw up. The dream was too fresh in my mind.

>luna bar
>cat

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

I don't follow, help :c

eating a luna bar and owning a cat imply you're a grill.

it is a custom on this board to yell LONDON at all females.

Oh okay, thanks!

>females
Or any boipucci you'd like to tap

leave this place while you still can

I came from /r9k/ originally, so far this place doesn't seem too bad.

>I came from /r9k/ originally
You have to go back

Fuck no, that place is disgusting.