What kind of protein powder do you use, Veeky Forums?

What kind of protein powder do you use, Veeky Forums?

Big Mîkě doesn't use protein powder, so neither do I

scitec

Myprotein. Nothing here comes even close to their price/quality ratio. Plus, I don't even have to haul my ass to the shop, goodies are shipped to me.

Whoa, really? What does he eat for protein?

WPI and WPC mixed.

Any wildlife he can catch. He's famous for being able to spring through forests and has amazing versatility - he's never even cut himself on a branch.

>implying I waste money on the powder jew

Cellucor Gainer or BPI Sports HD + Rich Piana Creatine + MP BCAAS + Kaged Muscle L-Glutamine

Ea fit I don't recommend it the chocolate taste weird and the boxes are small as fuck it lasted me a month and a half
5/10

>2016
>Still falling for the glutamine meme

Quest Powder is my favorite for one reason: I don't drink any "protein shakes", instead I use it every day in cooking recipes. Quest's particular blend of Whey and Casein provides the best results in baking cookies, cakes, cheesecakes, rice krispy treats, etc. That said, the shit is waaay overpriced. That Salted Caramel flavor is godlike though.

Whey Isolates don't cook up nearly as well as blends do. I've been trying to expirement with Cellucor's Cor-Performance line lately due to some interesting flavors (Cinnamon Swirl, Peanut Butter Marshmallow), but the results just aren't the same. Also gave Myprotein a shot since it's practically free, same mediocre results in terms of cooking.

Back to trying to stack promo's to get cheap Quest...scored a couple tubs @ 25/per thanks to jet.com bulk discount + 15% off coupon + $10 off amex offer. Jew genes strong.

Pretty cheap when compared to other weight gainers I've seen, also tastes good

>15% off coupon + $10 off amex offer.
Where do you live? How do I get these coupons and offers?

This OP

protein kind

Why the hell do you need 20 fuggen' kilograms?

US, west coast, but should be good anywhere in the US. Create a new jet.com account and first three orders get 15% off using code triple15. I've created 4 different accounts now, just need a diff email for each. Can even use same shipping address and payment info. No shame in the game.

$10 off amex offer if you log into your american express account and go into the benefits/offers section, ton of different offers in there. You have to check them often as they change every couple weeks, but so long as you add the offer to your card it will stay active for a few months, automatically applied to your billing statement whenever you make the purchase on the card. They almost always have $10-$50 rebates on there for various sup/retail stores on there...GNC, vitacost, vitamin shoppe, boxed.com, jet.com, iherb, sams/costco, several more.

DYEL?

I like it

Dude i have three other bags lol

ALL OF THEM

Followup, looks like puritanspride is who they have on there right now, 10 bucks off $30 purchase. Stack that with 10% off + free shipping new customer promo they have, has the potential to score a good deal.

You guys are all missing out on this sweet gourmet birthday cake

gram for gram, whey protein is significantly cheaper than chicken and even mroeso compared to red meat. whey also doesnt spoil nearly as easily as meat. it has no vitamins though and thats why its a supplement to whole foods, not a repalcement

protip:

get unflavored dextrose powder and whey isolate, cocoa powder and if you want some kind of artifical sweetener and make your own. much cheaper per calorie. blend with milk and butter or some other high fat dairy for dem calories.

Where do you get that? Deep web?

Hijacking this shitty thread with my shitty question. Does it matter what type of creatine you use? Is it all the same shit?

Creatine Monohydrate vs HCL, doesn't make a significant difference. The overwhelming majority of published research that people cite in terms of benefits for lifting and athletic performance are 99% of the time referencing Monohydrate simply because it's the oldest one around with the largest body of factual evidence.

I take Creatine HCL in capsule form for the ease, but honestly don't think it matters.

I see people at gym preparing their drink from powder at the dressing room. Why? I always prepare it at home and just take the bottle with me. I don't have to carry the powder with me.

Is this like a chuck norris meme but gay and beta?

how 2 get this?