Thinking about becoming one of "those" guys Veeky Forums, you know tattoos and tren, what do you think?

Thinking about becoming one of "those" guys Veeky Forums, you know tattoos and tren, what do you think?

I think you should do whatever you want to do
it's your life
I'm sure you're already aware of the risks and consequences if you follow through with your plan, so why do you bother asking us?

I'm really trying to understand the tattoos. Is it because you think it looks cool?

I bet you finished your school exams last week didn't you?

the colored contacts make him look like the coolest guy in town

the overkill on the tatoos is retarded maybe 1 or 3 tatoos not ur whole body but whatever

>covered in tats
mentally 14 years old

>flipping the bird
make that 12

This is the kind of empty headed idiot whose only goal in life is to be gratified by the momentary attention of strangers.

No I'm 28

Every time you have an idea for a tattoo write it down on a piece of paper and put it in a drawer for a year. After one year look at the piece of paper and if you still think it's a good idea get the tattoo

Getting one or two tattos is fine any more than that you need to re-evaluate your life choices

Be a nice one. Your looks shouldnt affect your personality

some people like things you do not like. While I am not interested in getting tats I can see the appeal to them I guess. Not everyone sees the appeal of chinese cartoons that doesn't stop you from having a 2TB external HDD loaded up with cartoons of little girls and fairies. Not everyone (including myself) understands why you, a heterosexual, would have a large """inspo""" folder loaded with pictures of naked guys

>making broad character judgements based on a single picture with no context

it's you, you're the 12 year old

>mfw all the estrogen in the water supply and cuck culture has convinced men that tattoos aren't super masculine and hot

guy in OP's pic is swimming in pussy and you're all just jelly haters

>downloading anime
>not free streaming them

top pleb

You are a retard if you don't think you can judge people based on appearance and actions. He appears to be an idiot, and his action of flipping off the camera confirm it to be so.

streaming lags

>streaming anything
>calling someone a pleb
I bet you stream music through spotify in .mp3 format as well. The only pleb here is you.

What is wrong with Spotify?
What other alternatives would you suggest?

He's a walking cliche. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, it's a duck. Roided, shirtless, tatted, flipping the bird for a photo, he's an inch way from pulling a duck face. Yeah, I'm sure that there's an infinitely complex inner world operating in there.

nothinn wrong with spotify just an edgy fag trynna fit in

>What other alternatives would you suggest?
downloading the lossless file for your archive, exporting the file in an appropriate format (usually .flac or .ogg) to your dedicated device.

I bet you're one of those fags that download FLAC files to listen on your fucking laptop with your pleb 20€ sony earbuds.
lmaoing @ your life.

imagine what you will look like at 50 with all of those tattoos

What does that do exactly?

like rich piana

Cringed.

If you're not a dickhead to people, I'd think you're cool user

Oy vey! That's right, pollute your perfect skin with the heathen ink

Whatever it takes

its the goal user

He's actually a really nice guy

think he sells mdma for a living though

he's travelling around europe with his qt french gf

Go see a therapist and get some taste faggot

The fad is gonna die out and you're gonna grow out of it within four years which will make you regret it.

>flipping the bird

what does that even mean?

couldn't be more wrong

>keeping all your music on """the cloud"""
>using your phone as a music player
>using a proprietary audio codec for music listening
if you do not care about these things then keep doing what you're doing

Tattoos are gay as fuck.

>finally make it with biceps and back
>no tats

>thinking of
>what do you think?

i think you're just looking for attention, not self actualisation

>not putting a fucking helmet on your child

this pisses me off

>chestbra
>no chest
Is his nickname a joke?

Aww did i offend you?

So?

Its painfully obvious you don't lift :)

and?

>"u mad XD"

I forgot no boobies allowed here :)

Because you don't know how muscles look in certain poses.