Holy fucking shit, Jason must be at least 225 right now. He looks like a fucking pig

holy fucking shit, Jason must be at least 225 right now. He looks like a fucking pig

instagram.com/p/BHSvgFkBFGw/?taken-by=lordvader25

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4W-KTFpHRs4
youtube.com/watch?v=xCknB3rYAlk
genovapedia.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hindenburg baby

primobulk baby

we don't care about body fat, we're freaks.

Stop giving this kike attention.

Why do kikes have weird personalities? Scooby, Jason, etc...

Quite some mass. Idiot should really cut.

Nice, 'mirin them solid broncazoids.

not an option

If only you knew

the fuck is with this dude and his star wars fetish

He's a powerlifter now so it's ok. Can't bench 3pl8 tho.

somebody tell this to mongoloid to stop bulking, he looks like shit

over-bearing parents probably caused them to have no friends growing up so they developed weird personalities

Isn't Jason legit autistic though?

He would look good after a cut, too bad he never will cut. He got this fat while using large amounts of clen..

It's sickening

>Getting this fat
>While not natty

It's one, two, or all of these things. only explanation

Shitty diet
Shitty training
Shitty pinning

Shit, he's huge. Even non-natties can get that big and stay more lean.

come on dude obviously

He's not autism bro.
youtube.com/watch?v=4W-KTFpHRs4

absolute piss

i need to know more..

It's all three.
He only uses dbol and clen as well....
Dude will be lucky if he lives to 50.

He's roiding so has a decent amount of mass. More than me.

He would look good if he cut but I don't think he is capable of doing it to be honest

What the fuck is he eating? McDonald's and raw flour?

Like I said...You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah.

"I'm not autism"

youtube.com/watch?v=xCknB3rYAlk

He not autism bro, it politic

pissening

How the fuck can someone use dbol, clen and lift and look that shitty?

1 year powerlifting hindeburg then 1 years bodybuilding cutting then 2 year powerlifting it sick it piss

he's not on roids his mom would never let him. he just says it because he thinks it's cool, like he thinks his "multiple car crash injuries" are cool. janoy is the classic case of the reverse natty

He's so autistic he literally doesn't know what autism is. My question though is why doesn't the camera guy correct him? Does he also not know what autism is or is just pulling the wool over Genova's eyes? If it's the latter, that's pretty fucked up.

His sunken eyes are so fucked. He probably has scurvy.

Remember the video where he tried to make oats and put them into a microwave dry? Kek

Because he wants to capitalize on Jason's retardation for views

genovapedia.org

oh boy

He used to take prohormones but his mom made him stop after he was hospitalized for high blood pressure and found to have high liver enzyme count. I think he doesn't understand the difference between prohormones and steroids. When he says "skittles" he is referring to prohormones.

Im bout to splain that I'm not autism. I have ADD, OCD, HBO and Cinemax. Apology accepted