Poland lost in the quarter final yesterday so I'm eating my feelings away

Poland lost in the quarter final yesterday so I'm eating my feelings away.

fuck poland and all the square headded individuals that live there

Looks like you have binge eating disorder

Fuck you

Who doesn't?

i know that feel op

Slavshits pls go.

What? Binge eating because your country lost a football game? explains why americunts are so fat

>flat pepsi
>shitty foreign chocolate that is like 1% cocoa
>poverty tier home-made pizza
>bootleg pringles that are actually called crusti cock
>lidl bag

So glad i don't live in these europoor countries where they shop at lidl pham

Fucking kek

lettinf a FUCKING GAME afffect your feelings

i want sportsfags to die

Fuck Poland, you're all cancer.

>football game
i believe you are talking about soccer

its like watching a slug and a snail race, and killing yourself because the snail beat the slug.
Me so sad because arbitrary thing I had no influence over do better than other arbitrary thing

Sad you guys lost, but hey at least your team looks Polish. French one looks like it could be some African nation.

I know that feel being English. I'm glad that we that a full white team from Iceland beat the half African team that we put forward.

luckily not that guy, but for some reason all bootleg pringles taste like shit

and I've tried many brands

True, i'm from Poland and i the only chips i tolerate are salt and vinegar pringles.

>Ttw belgian..
It was supposed to be our year.. :'( :'(

you should be happy faggot. if they followed your rules and had an all white squad the team would be shit.. you should be thankful dumb fucking faggot

I actually enjoy Stax more than Pringles, but Stax are made by Lays so they aren't really bootleg

jamal pls go

did you just order fucking sides? No fucking pizza at all? Just THE FUCKING SIDES? YOU FUCKING FAG!

Sorry m8, I was rooting for you. This tournament has been one big meme. I can't believe Portugal are going to be in the final after tying 5 games.