/Fit what clothing do you guys wear

/Fit what clothing do you guys wear

Other urls found in this thread:

underarmour.com/en-us/mens-ua-storm-armour-fleece-big-logo-twist-hoodie/pcid1259778-008
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

more picture like that please op

Waiting for the 4u version

Blue jeans or shorts. Plain t shirts or a nice flannel

I dress like a nuclear physicist who's been living in a syrian prison cell for three years and is just this week finalizing their plans for escape.

Whatever's comfortable and inoffensive, plain T-shirt/shirt & jeans usually

Blue jeans, t-shirt, boots/shoes.
I don't create outfits unless they are job related.
In which case very typical business dress attire.

Not with all those shoes you wont

Chinos, sweaters, and Veeky Forums shoes every single day

>tfw look like a troll in the face so it doesn't matter how well dressed a troll is, they're still a troll

Here's another famalam

One more, though a bit more specific.

I've only got some flyknits, some grey campuses, and the velcro sam smemes

God that beige pea coat makes me want to hurl

Terrible fucking shit. I always see autists who blew their whole neetbux check on clothing like this.

I generally only wear plain black and white, sometimes with some basic earthy colours. Less is more friends, esp. when you have a decent body, you dont need to wear flashy shit to look good

this is fantastic, thank you user.

some shoes, not for gym really, but good for casual streetwear

>mfa
lol fucking fag

pic related

they dont look good with my bigass feet

There are some decent ideas available at these, some better than others. Look at them not necessarily as a "buy exactly x,y,z." But more to give you an idea of what might work together.

Http://www.primermagazine.com/tag/the-getup

Http://www.artofmanliness.com/category/outfitted-equipped/

Http://www.uncrate.com/style/garb

plz don't notice me cuck core

Are there any sneakers that:

>are good for long distance, cross country running / hiking
>won't make me look like an autist
>bonus: look fairly traditional (e.g., cps or converse type sneakers)

>Wanting to attract unwanted attention
>Try harder

Budding serial killer wardrobe

I just got fucking tired of having worn out shitty clothes the other day. Gave the entirety of my closet away. Bought around 1500$ worth of new clothes online from socks to buttoned up shirts, jeans not included (gotta try them on first). Also 2 pairs of shoes. And thats just for summer. 90% of them fit just right. Feels good tbqh

solomon runners

>these pseudo-meathead tryhards blindly following fucking mfa (reddit's version of Veeky Forums) infographs
never
gonna
make it

Nike Flynits. They're expensive but good looking

Black/dark blue to hide my profuse sweating

>seeing yourself as an outsider
>broadcasting views with clothing

nike flyknits are a good balance of looks and performance

>Trying this hard to shitpost
I wear what I posted on OP

>nike flyknits

are they just roshe clones? I got the roshe runs for christmas last year from my parents because apparently the clerk recommended them when they asked what were good sneakers for a long distance runner, but I feel like running in them sux.

roshes and fks are both highly played out

>are they just roshe clones?
no they are not

Nike flyknits were designed to be part of the "athletic" line of shoes

Roshes/Roshe runs were designed to be $50. That clerk is retarded and probably recommended them because he saw the word run in the name of the shoe. Do you really think that marshmallow sole is good for running?

Roshe looks like nike fs lite trainers to me.
For aesthetics, nikes would be the best option for you.
For running try brooks, Saucony, asics or some other good brands

>"I'm a special snowflake"
>"Just kidding I also got my shoes at the mall"
kill yourself

This is practically my entire wardrobe. T-thanks?

Yo dudes I used to be fat but am pretty fit right now I'm scared of wearing tight pants. Anyone get this feeling? Idk what kind of pants to wear withhout being self conscious

You fucking kidding me? These are hardcore dad shoes.

Stop caring what 4channers think, lots of college students dress minimalistic

>common project

Wear khaki joggers bra

new balance is toight as fuck m8
except 420 and 620 model
in my country a lot of students etc wear them
they look great and my pair has endured 2,5 years worth of raves and still look like new after a wash

>wear checkered shirt like #5
>was going out with friends to a club so i wanted to dress up a bit
>show up to bar before for pre-drinks
>lol user why are you dressed like a business man
>lol user is dressed up
>are you going to a meeting?
>idk man we don't feel like going out tonight sorry bro
>walk around mall then they go into fucking some skater store i forget what its called
>one of them buys a snap back
>other friend is wearing a chain and a snap back
>realise my friends are trashy

i Wasn't even overdressed. Literally was just wearing the button down shirt with some chinos and grey casual shoes. my shirt was tucked in but my fucking sleeves were rolled up i don't see how that is businessy or "going to a meeting" attire

It really pissed me off cause bitches usually go for me at clubs anyways but they all had a change of heart or something, i need some real bros that aren't snap back wearing faggots

Hello reviewbrah
It is what it is

w2c spacesuit?

wearing plain black fitted polo with top button done with some dark navy slim chinos + blue denim timbs

Am i fag mode ?

who buttons the top button on a polo shirt? I'm assuming you're dyel mode.
>slim pants
squat more

it makes my pecs pop out more but i guess i might look faggy so i'll undo it probably, Yeah slim pants, you've never worn ?

It's not skinny jeans its just fitted so it slims towards the ankles . Shows dem thighs

Don't worry what he says. He is probably fat.
Even people who squat 315+ can still wear slim pants

ty bby
is wearing top button gay? i feel insecure now

Don't ever button the top unless you are wearing a tie.
You can't wear ties with polos either

>that brainlet DYEL trying so hard to appear superior while posting a slide from his first year engineering intro to PDE's course

igh niga

>tfw I own that MC Ride jacket

GET AT ME

>igh
no prob, foo

I can't find this hoodie anywhere. I want it so bad. Does anyone have a link where I could get it?

Mostly skateboard brands because I skateboard.

Which is nice because they seem to be really "in" these days, so dressing nice takes no effort

skateboarding is not "in" anymore unless you are 15 years old. you look like trash

wow its fucking under armor
try walmart
underarmour.com/en-us/mens-ua-storm-armour-fleece-big-logo-twist-hoodie/pcid1259778-008

Fairly minimalist. I'm not really interested in fashion so I make sure the fit is good and that's most of what I worry about. I mostly dress to flatter my physique rather than to make some statement with my clothing.

Nigga I know it's under armour. I mean that specific hoodie. Gray pattern green outline, black logo

Skateboarding is pretty in in urban culture and clothing.

My peers all seem to wear skateboarding brands.

it's really not. Do you live in some small town ? only teenagers wear skateboard brands/clothes

Unless it's evolved or something, can you show an example

Walmarts around here don't sell UA. They sell cheap Russell and Starter brands. Better off going to Academy, Dick's, Hibbett Sports, or any sporting goods store.

Depends on where you live I guess, I love in western europe.

Young people who live in big citys dress in primarily skateboarding brands.

Palace, Butter goods, Huf and Carhart are brands that come to mind.

Also using a skateboard for transport is pretty popular, also long boards and penny boards are used a lot.

This is just in and around my country though so it could be different for you.

Also skateboard clothing is not what it used to be, it has changed and "grown up" quite a bit.

>green pants

don't EVER leave the house in fucking elfmode

Skateboarding is not a norm, when you are over 18

Depends on where you live and who you surround yourself with.

Living in a big young city surrounds me with people that do dress like that.

>Cheeki Breeki

I wear cargo pants and cargo shorts with plain colored shirts, the best obviously.

weak b8 desu

Implying this is b8 in anyway

lol who gives a shit about clothes? are you some kind of fashion faggot or something? gtfo

The most official sporting goods brand in existence.

So salty in the Veeky Forums clothes thread my goodness gracious

You're only mad because you wasted money on shoes that literally every other 5/10 has lol

meh. pretty edgy and not Veeky Forums but im too poor rn to switch things up

>Read somewhere that dressing like you give a fuck helps with grades in college.
>Start by changing t's to casual button downs once a week
>Then more often, occasionally mixing in chinos and dark denim instead of shorts and distressed denim.
>Haven't been seen in public without a collared shirt (excluding the gym) in over months.
>Feels good bro
Pic Related, my go to Casual getup.
Also a shoe whore. I have everything from Luchese western boots to chuck taylors and jordans. I love my sperrys, but my chukkas are the go-to RN.
Also, if I have to wear a tie, bow tie master race. Shit stays out of my way, I don't have it flying around, and it's a good conversation starter.

Fuck, meant to say
>Over seven months
not
>Over Months.

Go back to /k.

Gym shorts flip flops and a t shirt. I live down south so I'm still dressed nicer than lots of folks

haha......AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

dressing well is a meme if you are a fat fuck. you will still be invisible to girls no matter how """"good"""""" you dress, fatty

Kek you dress like mumford & sons

AK is just a poor mans AR. Nothing wrong with that. I have both and love them even though my AK is a shitty WASR 10 that I got for 450.

How many assault rifles do you have?

>wasr-10
>Ar15
neither are assault rifles; they're semi-autos.

Pls tell us that this is some kind of joke. You look like how a feminist 20 year old girl would dress.

White t-shirt, black jeans and white vans.

Please don't it's fucking hideous

Do you live under a rock? Skateboarding is contemporary streetwear's bread and butter, and the skating aesthetic has influenced literally countless high fashion brands

The general rule is that you should wear same colour shoes-shirt, and never wear same colour shoes-trousers (other than black-black, blue-denim). Of course white shoes-white tops isn't something forbidden by any means, but I'd prefer something like White shirt-black jeans-black shoes, or white shoes-black pants-light grey or any colour plain tshirt.

Jesus, fashion is autistic as fuck.

I go to Walmart like once a month and buy four borderline-undersized black/grey tagless Hanes tshirts in a bag for like ten dollars, and buy other peoples' 32 32 slim boot cut jeans on ebay.

If you're fit and have decent posture, that's all it takes.

But wear whatever the fuck you're inclined to wear. As long as you like what you're wearing, it's an accurate indicator of who you are and what your tastes are like, and that helps like-minded people find each other. Wear a Tokyo Ghoul shirt or whatever, I don't care; I probably won't talk to you, but I also don't like Tokyo Ghoul, and somebody who does might see it and say hi.

Wearing shit you wouldn't otherwise wear and acting ways you wouldn't otherwise act doesn't solve any problems, it just wastes everyone's time while people figure out who they're really talking to.

best post

>Jesus fashion is autistic as fuck
>shops for clothes at Walmart
HMMMMMM