Most girls are actually REPULSED by muscular men like me...

Most girls are actually REPULSED by muscular men like me, they see it as overcompensating for something and in modern society overt displays of masculinity are frowned upon heavily. This is one detriment to the lifting lifestyle.

Just yesterday I said good morning to one of my female colleagues as she entered the office. She looked at me and managed a tiny short smile before looking away instantly without saying a word. MILLISECONDS later the new guy standing behind me said good morning and she looked up and said good morning back, her face beaming and jovial. I'm taller than him and much more muscular with a full beard, he is a manlet in his 40s with thin hair yet she was much more happy to see him than me, the young lifter in the office.

Lifting doesn't cure autism

>in modern society overt displays of masculinity are frowned upon heavily.

Maybe in libcuck numale land

post physique with timestamp, /r9k/

>blames shit personality on musculature.

You cannot get ""too big"" without roids.

Endof

>post picture of me in a suit with well groomed hair and face, good jawline and lighting etc etc
20+ likes from girls

>post video of me deadlifting 5plate for reps
20+ likes, one girl (who is a powerlifter)

You forgot to mention that you have a fuckugly face and don't wash your hair/beard, as well as a vindictive, douchey personality. No wonder she wouldn't give you the time of day

>I judge myself by the likes I get on fagbook

Modern America everyone

> post video of me deadlifting 5plate for reps

no one likes a showoff, that's why.

>office worker
>masculine
Your in a feminized environment. Go out like a man

Post a pic benching/ohping/curling
Only fat neckbeard autists give a shit about diddly

>I judge myself based on the replies I get on Veeky Forums
tripfags everyone

20+ likes

That's baby weight bro. Do you have no friends?

Daaaaamn

Where do you think you are

Be honest, are you natty?

I think women can tell, at least subconsciously, that a guy isn't natty, and THAT is a turn-off. Even if they can't explain it in those terms, they just know that something isn't right with this picture.

THEY ARN'T REPULSED BY YOU, YOU FUCKING DUMBASS, YOU MAKE THEM NERVOUS

Because to them you are like that 9/10 girl you couldn't possibly see yourself marrying or fucking.

Change the roles for a bit, you're a muscular guy which is like an 8/10 or 9/10 if you were a girl, they're just a normal looking girl which is like an average guy, most average guy get nervous around super hot women, you make them nervous because you are way above their standards.

Just come of friendly and smile, if you got the muscles you already won half the battle.

Dwight??

>caring what hos think
This smells a bit fishy

Be honest, dyel?
Women dont have the slightest clue if someone is roiding unless someone looks like ronnie coleman

>you're a muscular guy which is like an 8/10 or 9/10 if you were a girl
hahahaha

most likely he's just an autist that people don't like, for whatever reason.

>Women dont have the slightest clue if someone is roiding
you're missing his point. the point is that the roid look itself is unnatural and unattractive

or mabye he's not actually muscular and is just built fat

Nope