Tfw she never texts you first

>tfw she never texts you first
>is on holiday with her family
>You're fucking sitting here thinking about that girl you went on ONE fucking date with while she probably doesn't even give a fuck.

How do I stop being a low test beta cuck, Veeky Forums?

Have you tried talking to more women?
Also, most girls don't text first. It depends on the person, and how close you guys are

Fuck someone else.
It helps put petty bitches in perspective.

I have, but she was ugly so it didn't really do anything for me. If anything it just made me think of her more.

>tfw she does text you first but you sent the last one the night before and she didn't respond
This is an endless cycle with this woman and i'm about to just say fuck it and cut her off.

OP are you me right now? It's like my test just dropped like crazy recently because this type of feeling hasn't happened to me ever before. It's normally just on to the next one, but now I'm fuckin hung up on one.

feels time boys

>tfw you let yourself fall in love with a girl
>tfw she loved someone else the whole time and was using you as her backup
>tfw the last thing you said to her was that you never wanted to see her again and that you wouldn't be her friend
>tfw it's been a couple weeks and there have been other girls but it still hurts and you still have to fight the urge to contact her
>tfw you are gonna have to see her again in september

Pic related

TFW just found out the same chick fucked another guy last night to make me feel jealous. I'm not even mad at her really, just mad at myself for getting played like that. She said she held all the cards, and she was right.

>Also, most girls don't text first.
I experience the opposite.
Do you really have to text them first?

Cut all contact user

depends on the girl ofc idiot

I know user. I'm just so pissed at myself and hurt and I don't know how to feel because this hasn't ever happened to me before

Just learn your lesson and move on. There's nothing to salvage here, girls that care about you wouldn't do this. No doubt your pride was hurt, but such is life.

Why do you keep posting this? No one gave a fuck in that other thread and no one gives a fuck now.

>tfw been with a gf for a year
>tfw it started going downhill
>tfw she started holding her pussy as ransom for several things
>tfw I just told her to fuck off
>tfw she's been having a Weltschmerz scenario for several months
>tfw I fucked another girl in the meantime
>tfw gains going well
>tfw having a good time carelessly

Breaking up is so good man.

Why so salty?

Fuck, I am letting myself be used because I literally can feel no sense of self without a lover to validate me. I am fucking pathetic, I hate that I am self pitying that is the absolute worse offense I have done against myself.

Fucking hold me Veeky Forums I might collapse

>tfw she texts you first quite a lot but never responds after
>tfw when she answers you, it's usually a few days later
>tfw you have a date scheduled with her in a week but think she will likely cancel it
>tfw she was the one to instigate and suggest the date
It's actually kind of annoying but I'll take what I can get

>tfw she avoids you
kill me please

Weltschmertz scenario?

In a very similar situation right now, aside from an actual scheduled date.

Keeps saying we need to hang out, but she's currently on clinical placement over two hours away working 5 days there and she's fucking working this whole weekend too =^\

It's almost as though I'm gonna have to wait at least three more weeks before she's gonna be free. Fwark

Keeping fitness related - fuck you dodgy right hamstring!

She's pouring all of her hatred and pain on normiebook.
She blames men for being this and that, she blames nature, god, etc.

I think she's either desperate for attention or a good fuck.

>holding her pussy as ransom
Women are devil spawn

Get her to say she loves you

Sounds like you dodged a bullet mate. Good for you.

>Weltschmertz scenario

Dear diary: Today I actually learned something on Veeky Forums. Thx, user.

I got the opposite going on...went on one date with a girl last week and now every day she is texting me with good mornings, mid-day what are up you up, and evening before bed stuff, like full gf mode. She even called me with her voice today?? I thought this generation reserved that shit for legit relationships, everything is supposed to be text. Kinda cute, I miss those old 2000's highschool days, but it could be an early redflag of smothering issues.

>tfw she doesnt text you back at all

why even lead me on if you're just going to ignore me? 3 times in a row this has happened. want to kill myself more than usual. i even left a voicemail on the one i really liked.

Don't respond. Make her work for it. If she's into you as more than a backup piece she'll try.

Query for the floor anons

Thinking about fucking my Ex that I broke up with recently.
Want to bust nuts but since she's clingy I don't want her to take this as a signal to try and interact with me more.
What would you do?

>have awesome gf
>falling for her best friend
>can't help but flirt sometimes, gf notices and is hurt
>her friend might actually be flirting back a bit, I don't know...
>please god end it all now

At least the frustration fuels my deadlifts.

>Break up with girl over summer last year
>Become close with friend from home and take her out on a couple of dates that weren't really dates
>Cook for her one night get drunk and fuck
>Continue this and because I know her catch feeling quickly which used to be normal for me
>End of summer approaches and she goes on holiday, doesn't text for a bit, comes back and doesn't see me
>Goes back to uni and we end things on good ish terms but her terms
>I jump straight into a relationship with a crazy bitch to get over her but can't get feeling for this other girl
>Go back home for a friends birthday, shes there, we argue and end up fucking
>Back to uni, get a text off her at some point before Christmas saying to visit her at her uni
>Take the chance and jump at it as I am playing her uni at football the next day
>See her and drink far more than I should due to nerves and the rest, chat up girls and drunk argue with her, don't get laid
>Play football and go home
>New years we are out at the same night, i'm ignoring her and with my friends, winds up with her and a friend potentially staying at mine, he goes on a drunken stroll from mine, me and girl share a kiss and she goes to look after him and I go to bed
>FF to about a week ago, I've just got out of a different relationship with a different crazy girl
>I saw friend girl at a festival and we were camping together, slowly these feeling have crept back into me and I want her
>Texting her and she takes ages to reply and I can't really gauge where we are at.

Sorry for the long blog post lads, sick of it all going on in my head and my friends tell me to just find a new girl which normally is easy but I can't get rid of wanting this one.

depends on your relationship to them, if you've noticed some girls have more masculine tendencies, you can just tell by how she texts if she wants to be oppressed or if she's a cowgirl.

Cowgirls text first, unless you're flamboyant

dont do it senpai. you'll fuck it up with your gf. Then her and her best friend will hate each other. And even if you get with the best friend, it probably wont last, and in the end, you'll have ruined 3 relationships just because you're a horny idiot.

Your're right of course. But I can't live this life and die and NOT taste that pussy... she's REALLY hot. Been subtly trying to get my gf interested in a 3some. It's.... actually working, she admitted she'd do it with her friend. Wish me luck, bros.

>TFW she texts you first

T-thanks, Veeky Forums.

You're a fucking moron.
I give you 2 years, and then it's done.
Next thing you know, she's kuking you with a nigger.
>babe, why are you fucking with this guy when you're with me?
>oh, user, I thought you were into threesomes

>fucking 2 girls at once somehow leads to being a cuck
How art thou fallen from heaven, o Veeky Forums?

But seriously I couldn't care if I died right after, gonna be worth it. Also this is why I am approaching this carefully, can't have not tit-for-that kinda thinking where she's doing me a favour my letting me get a 3way. No no no, it's gotta be ME who's doing HER a favour, being the understanding boyfriend who is cool with her exploring her bisexuality. I gotta sell this shit it, user, go in with a scalpelle and not a broadsword, capishe?

Don't you have family that loves you?

This user knows.

Puritanfags BTFO

are you on skype? We can help each other

Hey girl here
Depressed and all that shit
I really like a certain guy yet I still do this, it's just hard to talk sometimes but it doesn't mean she doesn't like you

P-please make her happy user

>being this naive to think that she won't make an excuse out of this to cuck you with Tyrone

Also
>"ME who's doing HER a favour"
>this thirsty soon-to-be cuck is deluding himself this much into thinking that he's doing anyone a favor by begging for pussy to satisfy his thirst

Go for it, boy.
2 years.

R u fat?

Women are not the key to happiness
You can't love another person if you can't love yourself
You have to find your key to happiness
Women are just part of the happiness

Enjoy obsessing about black cocks and basing all your decisions on avoiding them, that's not insecure at all. Imma enjoy 2 pussies at once, which is TOTALLY a betacuck thing and not the least bit alpha and will DEFINITLEY end with Jamal's cock in my arse.

....But then again, ANYTHING might lead to that! Better stay inside and watch anime! Lock the doors, bar the windows. Talk to no one. Black dicks are out there and they're comming (cumming?) for YOU!!

I only care about my profession and lifting. I consider myself happy but at the same time I don't feel fulfilled. Maybe because I've yet to realize all my goals.

I can relate to that
One of my goals is to get a qt gf
However finding what I find is rare in today society
I search for integrity in a girl and cuteness
The girls who have this are good girls who don't drink, smoke or go out to parties/festivals
I can't come to te conclusion if it's me being a semi normie or them having to high expectations.
Maybe it's a mix
A must for me is that the girl has some degree of social anxiety
I am myself a social retard who can behave very well as a normie even though I still carry bagage

Kill everyone

Happens to me all the time, just roll with the punches and keep on trucking along. It will always hurt, but you learn that it was just one girl and there will always be others.

>women want you to be spontaneous and take charge in a relationship
>you seem desperate for trying to talk to her
>you need to make HER work for it
Why is relationship shit so fucking irrational? Every aspect of it cancels it otu

I rarely double text if they ignore me then I just wait until they respond. It's an attention thing they wanna feel important.

I'm probably introverted and there's this girl who's the complete opposite. She is often out with her friends and colleagues. She's said she's not looking for a relationship but I get a bit angry whenever she's taking photos with other guys. I know her from class and she's a lot more mature than most girls. She's four years older than me and has kids though. She seems like she has integrity and her personality consists of more than IG selfies at least. I'd love to take her on a date but she doesn't seem interested despite being friendly a lot. I don't really see the reason to date her though. She'll just be a burden in the end and this is why I focus so much on myself and my job before anyone else. She's just so drop dead gorgeous and as I said she actually has a personality. This is making me completely forget the whole "don't be needy" thing and go straight back to "putting women on a pedestal" mode. Fuck. Women are all kinds of gains goblins.

No
I'm in London not Texas

>tfw u cant relate on any level because ur in a loving relationship

Love for another person is not something we have control over
We can only control our actions towards this love
If you think she has a personality and some integrity then stay friends with her because there is a high chance she will have girl friends with the same personality.
Also if you realy want this girl PROTIP is act like her kid is your kid
There are almost no guys that will care about the kid and go straight for the girl
If you can have a good time with the kid alone that girl will fall for you instantly
And as always it may sound cliche but be yourself
Show her yourself and she will show herself

i don't know if it'll be a good idea in the long run, but the sex will be 10x better in my exp

she'll be trying really hard

Even though she might say that she doesn't want more then your dick she still wants more
If you can't get back with her I suggest not fucking her
Busting a nut and getting a bad reputation, drama and whatever else it brings is not worth it in my opinion

Thanks man I appreciate the words.

texting has fucked with humans minds dont put so much value on texting you fucking children

Ya stop looking for happiness with others. If you try to find happiness with someone, that person can take away that happiness at any moment, which turns to you trying to maintain that persons happiness, when you do that you sacrifice your own joy for another. At the end of the day and our lives all we want is to be happy.

Look for happiness within yourself. We are born alone, we die alone, we are social creatures yes but that doesn't stop each of us to find comfort in ourselves, you can relate and sympathise with another all you want, but only you can understand yourself

>tfw meet amazing girl
>she is a fucking doctor
>fit
>beautiful
>smart as fuck
>tfw get amazing job opportunity in another state

Choosing between a girl and a job, I pick the job every time. But goddamn this kills me.

you're dazzled by love son

thank you for this. i really needed it

Visit often.

Samefag here.
I've given alot for different women in the past, some probably didn't mean it, some probably did it on purpose but they manipulated me emotionally. The thought of being alone scared me until i tried to truly be happy by myself, its a long road but a good job, good friends and a good workout every day help. Do somethin you enjoy on lonely nights.

Pic. Related i enjoy building plastic crap. Maybe when im an old man I'll build ships in bottles

How do you choose a job over a fucking Doctor are you stupid

Hey makeup looks pretty fugged, she looks like she's look a lot better without that >unique eye liner

I read the whole thing but got distracted while reading and didn't understand it since I'm in Ikea right now

How am I supposed to try and chat her up if she doesn't respond when I ask her something after a day? When she actually does respond, it's usually at least 4 messages decent length which gives me more hope

I just don't understand how someone can see they have an unread message on their phone and just not read it, or read it and not respond

What is more confusing about the situation is that she never gives single word answers to texts, and she isn't dull

She's probably thinking of the same thing, doesn't wanna text first and come across as desperate. Man the fuck up and text her.

Yep, total ignore for a while.

What the fuck you're literally me like everything you said applies to me.
>tfw you leave for college mid august and are cutting hard to try and bone her before you leave

She obviously thinking of you ALOT. Must have made a good impression?

Unless you an alpha or omega, dont marry a fem doc. She'll lord it over you and make you watch her fuck tyrone.

>tfw girl fall hards for you
>tfw you start loving her

>tfw she has to travel to another country because of her family

>tfw she goes full cold once she gets there, replies messages out of pure courtesy, doesn't start conversations

>tfw you are full of feelings towards her but she already let it go all

feels bad

that doesn't happen, woman can't control themselves once they want someone

"Career" women in general have this problem of thinking your inferior to them and need to kiss their ass 24hr a day for deigning to associate with you unless you're more successful than them by a large margin but will still act like they're just as important as you

Tfw no guy ever falls for me
I want to be wanted

run away.. that makes me stressed out just reading it. i was in a relationship with a girl like that you and you think it's good but oh man is it ever fucking annoying.

That's so money

Deep down we're all in ikea user.

Fuck, are you me? Literally the exact thing happened to me

You should ignore her the next time you see her.
Pain fades with time if you let it, but feeling like a cuck never fades.

Guys I'm gonna need a hand
So I've gone out with this girl on 3 dates, bunch of hanging out, none stopped texting we've hooked up n shit but we're not apparently together unless I ask her to be my girlfriend. Why the fuck do I have to ask that when she is so set on having me?

>tfw married to a gorgeous woman, fuck her regularly but her sex drive is getting less and less, otherwise relationship is good
>tfw 9/10 blonde wants to fuck me, calls me daddy, absolute cock demon, bf is a beta like OP and doesn't fuck her rough, wants it bad, and I mean badly

I don't know OP. Sometimes life is shit and sometimes life is great. You sound like this girls bf. She just went on holiday and instead of texting him she spent most of it sending me nudes.

>"we really need to do more together"she said
>"let's meet on saturday"she said
Haven't talked to her since that last monday. She probably forgot about me

She's trying to get over you by cutting all contact with you. Her mentality being "I'll rip off the band-aid in one go". She's in as much as pain as you, user. This isn't a one-sided affair.

>TFW I'm pretty sure I'll die as a kissless virgin
I'm not even joking

>tfw when you choose good over best and end up living a life of regret

this is me, except shes the sister of my best friend, im his son's godfather so i cant even avoid seeing her at times

>she playfully tries to flirt with you when noone is around to test out if you still will respond
>you ask her to set you up with her best friend knowing she wont
>she gets somewhat upset
>pull her best friends number yourself and go on a date with her
>tell my best friend you didnt like her knowing he will gossip to his sister
>his sister joked about how "maybe if we had a date again it wouldnt be as boring as with x"
>you reply with an autistic "if" and walk away

shit sons how do i grow out of these childish games?

Absolutely talk to lore women. If you're starving to death and someone knocks the food out of your hands, that's a tragedy. If someone takes your plate of food at a buffet, you fucking get over it and get more food.

But girls def do text first.

Your gf doesn't have less sex drive, she just doesn't wanna fuck YOU

You can't ever let a girl think sex is a reward or withholding sex as a punishment is acceptable

She's nervous too user so she's being cautious replying

>he thinks that this is not gonna have consequences
>he uses meme magic to feel better
top cuck

Fuck she's coming over tonight for dinner + movie. Thought I owed her another date because I kind of screwed her over on our first date. We'll see, maybe I'll catch some feels.

everything that can go wrong, will

i curse thee

Stop cheating on your you fuckinf moron