Cheat meals

You get one cheat meal. Well, what do you eat Veeky Forums?

I eat this plate of mac n cheese with ham and boiled eggs

Why do americans like mac n cheese so much? I don't get it

As a fellow european, I didn't get it as well until I tasted the gooey plasticky deliciousness of instant Kraft MacNCheese. It's so disgusting it's tasty. Kinda like the "cheese" slices they use at mcdicks

>everyday is cheat day
get on a bulk fagget

>inb4 hurr fatass
nah I know how to count calories and estimate aswell

It's a canadian thing actually, you america-obsessed yuropoor.

>Not being lean

get the fuck out

>americans think that's what pasta is supposed to look like

pic related, actual pasta

Pizza and a strawberry sundae after a mean workout t b h.

Im not merican but i think thats macn´cheese and doesnt technically count as pasta by merican standards

im on a cut and it was super easy to ignore your meal because ketchup

hnngg

peanuts, cashews
i fucking hate almonds

this is a cheat meal? it's like 500 calories tops

>noodles in cheese sause
Pleb

I just do a whopper with medium fries from BK every Sunday night. I get some protein and carbs so it's not so bad. I'm thinking about trying those new mac and Cheetos from BK tomorrow tho, has anyone tried them?

damn dude you are really shit at estimating calories

how's that cut going

>that disgusting ab gap
nice insertions faggot lmao

Realistically, how much will eating a large pizza in the middle of my cut hurt my progress? Let's assume it's 3K calories. My body cannot possibly consume that much in one sitting, i will probably shit much of it out. So how bad is it?

this is one of the dumbest things i've ever read. learn how the body processes food you idiotic fuck.

Are you saying that you shit out calories that are not expended?

What exactly the mistake here?

if you overeat, your body doesn't just shit out the excess. It will store store the excess as fat/muscle. how the hell would people get fat otherwise?

b8

You shit out some of it when there is a large excess. Diarrhea for example makes you shit out more calories than usual

Same cheat meal I had last night

>Fried chicken, eggs, buttermilk biscuits + gravy with beer

Muh dik

Wow, OP, you are so impressive with your idea of a "cheat meal." Seriously, compared to us gluttonous faggots your standard of food is superior to ours.

Never said you shit out all of it. Learn to read and learn some basic nutrition

You regularly shit out fats and protein you fucking autist. Your body isn't 100% efficient at using everything it gets, especially in large amounts. Your poop always has some amount of calories. Literally eat shit faggot

You're overthinking it. Your body doesn't process foods as dirty or clean.

peanuts and cashews are your cheat meal?

10 oz steak with mashed potatoes and gravy with a sprite

that looks nasty

m
a
n
l
e
t
but juicy titties tho

ITT

>being lean
gtfo unless you're a girl