'Aesthetic' Routines

Visual Impact Muscle Building Routine
visualimpactmusclebuilding.com/

>Gaining untargeted muscle is easy and over-rated. The problem with following the standard advice of concentrating on the "big 3" lifts (squat, deadlift, and bench press) is that it will most likely create a terrible looking, bulky physique.
>if you put on too much muscle on the wrong places you get that “cheesy” meat-head aura...and that is not a place where you want to be.

Kinobody Greek God Routine
pages.kinobody.com/offers/ggp/

>Build muscle without gaining fat.
>That’s the goal.
>And no – not the puffy-looking muscles that lack any kind of definition like you see on the dudes that are squatting and deadlifting all day.

Rep Body Aesthetic Routine
repbodyfitness.tumblr.com/tagged/AESP

>You’re doing the wrong program. When you’re doing a program not geared towards creating a well proportioned body, you’re not going to have a well proportioned body. Wide shoulders, wide lats, evenly built chest… these aren’t obtainable through the programs and diets the current fitness sphere considers ‘default.’

It seems these 'aesthetic routines,' (in which, I'm assuming, you don't squat/deadlift), are becoming popular. What do you think of this latest fitness trend, Veeky Forums?

Why not just add some squatting and dead lifting to these so called aesthetic routines?
Seems to me like having your cake and eating it too

>no squatting or deadlifting

Mark Rippetoe would not be pleased.

Has anyone actually done these routines? I'm especially curious about Kinobody Greek God Routine.

Where can I see these routines?
Namely the kinobody Greek god and warrior body routines

yeah they're quite fun, the gains don't come as fast as he says, but I gained a ton of strength on the GGP.

Has anyone posted it somewhere? Or do we really have to shell out close to 50 bucks to see wtf he's trying to get us to do?

I've seen two different routines posted on BB.com. There's this one, which is an alternating A B routine:

A
Incline press: 4-6, 6-8, 8-10 (3 min)
shoulder press: 4-6, 6-8, 8-10
lateral raise: 12, 10, 8, 6, 6, 6
Skull crusher: 12, 10, 8, 6, 6, 6 (15 s)
cable flies 12, 10, 8, 6, 6, 6, 6
calf raise

B
weighted chin up: Max 4-6, 6-8, 8-10 (3 min)
incline dumbell curl: 4-6, 6-8, 8-10
Deadlift: 4-6, 8-10, 10-12
reverse back pull, cable row: 12, 12, 10, 8, 8, 6, 6 (15s)
cable rope curl
calf raise

and this split:
Workout A (Monday) - Back, Shoulders, Triceps
• Weighted Pull-ups: 4-5, 5-6, 6-8 (RPT)
• Seated DB Shoulder Press: 4-6, 6-8, 8-10 (RPT)
• Seated Cable Rows: 12-15 + 4-5 sets of 3-5 reps (Rest Pause)
• Cable Rope Push Downs: 12-15 + 4-5 sets of 3-5 reps (Rest
Pause)
• Lateral Raises: 12-15 + 4-5 sets of 3-5 reps (Rest Pause)

Workout B (Wednesday) – Lower Body
• Barbell Squats: 4-5, 5-6, 6-8 (RPT)
• Romanian Deadlifts: 6-8, 8-10, 10-12 (RPT)
• Leg Extensions: 12-15 + 4-5 sets of 3-5 reps (Rest Pause)
• Leg Curls: 12-15 + 4-5 sets of 3-5 reps (Rest Pause)
• Calf Raises: 12-15 + 4-5 sets of 3-5 reps (Rest Pause)

Workout C (Friday) – Chest, Biceps & Rear Delts
• Incline Bench Press: 4-5, 5-6, 6-8 (RPT)
• Flat Bench Press: 4-5, 5-6, 6-8 (RPT)
• Incline DB Curls: 4-5, 5-6, 6-8 (RPT)
• Cable Rope Curls: 12-15 + 4-5 sets of 3-5 reps (Rest Pause)
• Cable Face Pulls: 12-15 + 4-5 sets of 3-5 reps (Rest Pause)

Jesus fuck you people are stupid, enjoy being dyels forever unless you stick a needle in your ass like kino does. Fucking idiots.
"And no – not the puffy-looking muscles that lack any kind of definition like you see on the dudes that are squatting and deadlifting all day."
That right there should raise all kinds of red flags if you had common sense and any actual knowledge, that sentence makes no sense.

So the kinobody routine is no good?

What about the other two?

>And no – not the puffy-looking muscles that lack any kind of definition like you see on the dudes that are squatting and deadlifting all day.

yeah thats stupid as fuck, if you didnt read that and write it off as bullshit right away then enjoy being a stupid dyel who buys into garbage that fake natties try to sell you

ITT: summerfags and dyels looking for easy ways to "make it" and "tone for summer"

Look m8, if you have a bunch of routines that work, routines with a shitload of literature and actual authorities in the subject supporting, why do you instead choose to believe in a glorified brosplit made by a guy who is obviously on roids? If all you care about are the looks than hop on gear and do the brosplits. If you want to earn a good looking natural body and strength than do what the fucking sticky says. Read some actual literature on the subjects of bodybuilding, dont listen to people like kino. If you're on gear it doesnt matter what you do, it all works. There are people who say roids arent a magical pill that does all the work, but that is exactly what it is and its been proven with studies. Do whatever you want with this information, I couldnt care less either way.

Oh but most importantly, if someone promises you a way to achieve something with less effort and better results than ANY OTHER METHOD EVER and you believe than youre and idiot. If something sounds too good to be true, then it is. Not most likely or probably, it always is.

If you think that any of the routines in OP are remotely good you shouldn't do them and start doing crossfit instead.

I do think bench press is overrated but squats and deadlifts should not be thrown out.

OHP, Squats and Deadlifts are what you should focus on in addition to accessory exercises

All the big four are overrated.

That's not the same thing as bad, mind you.

What about gear and crossfit

I'd never do either, I'm just legit curious how that would look

I did pic with shrugs on a.

Sometimes doing front squat instead of cleans (my legs are big af from former obesity, for some reason i retained a ton of musculature, so i never train them, so they are super super weak.mcan 100% clean more weight than i can front squat)

Did it because imwas running an 850kcal deficit, and i figured routine wouldnt matter.

Added 5lb to my ohp (140 to 145x4)and 10lb to my chin up while cutting.

Which... I still don't know how that happened.
Bench stayed the same. Either way i was pleasantly surprised.

6'4 205lbs
Dead 440
Squat 308
Bench 264
OHP 176

>dont do heavy compounds for aesthetics

I have a long way to go but considering I was 330lb ham planet 4 years ago I'd say compounds served me well

post pic of hamplanet mode pls

Have pic of year old bulk gone wrong pic on phone 118kg

>forgot pic

FUCK bro. You're dedicated.

Thanks. It's fascinating to see how much a body can be transformed with discipline and hard work. Congrats bro

One of the biggest misconceptions on fit is that perfecting your routine is absolutely critical for aesthetics.

don't get me wrong, it is important that you train hard and hit all your muscle groups, ideally including a number of sets with hypertrophy range rep counts.

What often gets left by the wayside is the role of nutrition and cardio. Manipulating your bodyfat and providing the correct building blocks to increase lean mass is going to have a massive effect on how you look.

Calories in calories out is a good start, but to look and perform ideally, you'll want to control and optimize your macros and micros, as well as nutrient timing.

Hit all your muscle groups during training, and make changes to correct imbalances, but make sure that you are working towards an optimized diet and including ample cardio work.

Training to look good is just training to train if you aren't eating to look good simultaneously

Thanks brehs ;_;