What's your excuse?

>You can do it. FP Edit: 165-151.8lbs. I am 5'10" imgur.com/qkxtIPA
>Thank you SO much for all of your kind comments and for those of you saying that this is inspiring you to work out I am honoured to have been a part of your inspiration.
>For those asking how I did it, the basics are that I am a healthy vegan. I pulled from many resources to build a program that worked for me and I chnged it up and was flexible with it when it didn't. The knowledge took as much work as the results.
>Dig. It's all there. The internet is a wonderful place. I recommend bodybuilding.com and the facebook page called Vegan Bodybuilding and Nutrition. Both a wealth of free resources. For the doubters, yes the day was a little more cloudy, yes I have a tan, no you can't read the date on newspaper, yes I did lose fat and gain muscle.
>I have a tan because it is now summer. I submitted this photo for a contest through which I could win a lot of money and these were the official entry rules... Do I recommend being this intense for 3 months? Not necessarily. It was a lot of pressure but I was up for the challenge and am proud of myself for finishing and sticking it through. Anything is yours if you want it.

I stopped reading @ vegan

those feet, jesus

Nice job OP, really inspiring.

Eating meat is absolutely disgusting

Im a disgusting person im a wolf ur a sheep im the hunter ur the hunted

You're a wolf, huh? Lemme see those teeth. If you were designed to eat meat, you'd be physiologically built for it - strong jaws that can't grind side to side, the ability to chase down prey and pounce on it, a short digestive tract. Pretty sure you're no wolf.

It's true.

In all of nature, animals eat one, or the other.

There is no single animal that can capably eat both.

>what is sweat
>what is endurance running
>what are omnivores

kys

[or build rockets that can take us to space]

Be my gf

so all that persistence hunting was to MAKE FRIENDS with animals? it makes sense now thanks

How many people do you think are physically or emotionally capable of persistence hunting?

>it's this easy to brainwash women into veganism

the jews are true masterminds

all of the ones that survived the era in which it was required

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

am i dumb or is it the case that, while 15lb in 3 months is good steady progress, all the visible changes are actually from lighting and flexing?

>OP shows "3 months" of progress
>Link shows "20 months" of progress
I dont get it.

Exactly my thoughts. Minimal changes in body composition. Just flexed and lighting changes.

Don't forget op says 5'10" but imgur link said 5'9"

>he doesn't know about pigs
>he doesn't know about badgers
>he doesn't know about bears
>he doesn't know about coatis
>he doesn't know about civets
>he doesn't know about hedgehogs
>he doesn't know about opossums
>he doesn't know about skunks
>he doesn't know about sloths
>he doesn't know about squirrels
>he doesn't know about raccoons
>he doesn't know about chipmunks
>he doesn't know about mice
>he doesn't know about rats

guys, she did a lot of crunches, don't bully her, it was hard

Not the vegans. That's why they're vegan.

Why would holding newspapers up prove anything?

the fuck? she looks kinda attractive, but her body has some weird ass shape

The fucking date on them you fucking nimrod

What the fuck, what months are 28 and 29?!

...and

The date is stamped in big blocky letters beside her head. Holding the newspaper doesn't add anything. If it's supposed to be some kind of proof that she isn't lying it's about as effective as holding a hand written sign would be.

Meaning not a reliable way to prove anything

think about why it's a newspaper, to verify that the print exists, and that the current progress is more than likely to occur when that paper was printed. So if it was yesterday's paper, it would mean that this picture is only a day old.

>the ability to chase down prey
best long-distance runners in the animal kingdom

>and pounce on it
no need to when you are the best thrower in the animal kingdom

how many Shiba Inus are physically or emotionally capable of pack hunting?

If she was being deceptive it's isn't very fucking hard to get an old paper. if she's not trying to prove her honesty then why is she holding it?

look senpai, I think that ethically, veganism is, in many ways, a lofty goal. It makes me sick to think of the things happening in slaughterhouses and chicken 'factories'.

We should strive to move to a world in which animals are not used for food milk or fur, no matter if it's natural for us to consume them for food or not (that would be a naturalistic fallacy). I honestly hope for a world full of synthetically grown meat and cheese.

But denying that we are omnivores (and those of european and middle eastern heritage, milk eaters), is pretty intellectually dishonest. The sad fact is that the mix of healthy nutrition provided by an omnivore diet is hard to obtain in Veganism. Possible? yes, but hard

I am this guy, btw

Your face is absolutely disgusting

looks much better on the left

its pretty fucking easy to eat a chicken breast and a blueberry you dumb cunt

>28th and 29th month

fake

you're looking at it the incorrect way

her holding the day's paper in the before version is the important part. it proves that it can't possibly be more than 3 months progress, as that paper wouldn't have existed otherwise.