Now all of you faggots have no excuses

Now all of you faggots have no excuses.
Even your hero has repeatedly told you to give up on estrogen replacement therapy (aka meat consumption).

Now try as hard as you can to convince yourself that the cancer inducing dead body you eat everyday could have some kind of benefit to you. It won't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wsHLbZyA2Uk
un.org/apps/news/story.asp?newsID=20772#.V3bXTlI8LCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=30gEiweaAVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shoo shoo gains goblin

Arnold isn't my hero. Why are vegans so obsessed with turning other people vegan and people complain about Christians

arnold is, and always has been a gainz goblin.
1) he admits to giving poor advice to aspiring bodybuilders in "pumping iron"
2)he would mindfuck the competition before shows
3)he'd exaggerate side effects of juicing youtube.com/watch?v=wsHLbZyA2Uk
4)he tells people not to eat meat, even though he said his one regret from his competition days was not eating enough meat.

We get mocked constantly and desu when I see other confirms of the now scientific fact that you're going to die of a heartattack I can't help but feel better in letting you know it

He spoke clearly. It's not mandatory to get cancer in order to be strong

If only those were real facts, not some biased bullshit or selectively choosing whatever fits your agenda.

>selectively choosing among thousands of confirmed and reliable scientific research all showing how bad for your health animal products are

Try harder

>I'm oh so concerned about the well being of animals.
>I take joy in imagining the misery of other people.
And that's why vegans are such hypocrites and species-cucks.

Eating bland as fuck prolongs life? Debatable, but maybe.
Booze and cigarettes kill definitely.
Thinking too much and working too much cause oxidative stress.
Anything that makes your heart beat faster causes oxidative stress.
Exercise beyond a very low level leads you to an early grave because of oxidative stress.
Having multiple sex partners is linked to shortened life spans.
In short: life kills you. So fucking what?

So I guess i'll live my 70years of existence way better than all of you fuckers with clogged arteries will.
Plus your argument makes no fucking sense.
"You could die tomorrow run over by a truck out of your house, that's why I see no problem in clogging up my arteries and filling my self with cholesterol and estrogens"

On a personal side note, although It sickens me the idea of eating a dead body, I don't feel that much empathy for the animals.
But I do care about what I put in my mouth and what effect does it have on my health

>We get mocked constantly

You cut out 2/3 of what we evolved to eat from your diet, of course we'll mock you. I'd mock someone who refuses to breathe air because it causes too many free radicals too.

>inb4 we totally didn't evolve to eat meat, that's jew propaganda from meat industry lobbyists

>muh heart attacks
French fries are vegan. Potato chips are vegan. White bread and Skippy peanut butter are vegan.

You retards are removing an entire part of a humans healthy nutrition profile just because you think it's a magic pill for ending horrid eating habits.

Shoo shoo mr skeltal

Life expectancy is already over 70 years for normal people, what does going vegan do for you, lad?

Vegetarian master race here

lmao, I'd rather die with a glorious body at 50 and be remembered as great, than rot away for several decades.

>your intestines are 3 times longer proportionally to any truly carnivore species
>whatever you call canines won't help you on ripping off the flesh of a living deer
>your body doesn't have the right enzymes to digest meat
>every great civilization with more than 100 people in it was based on pure agricolture and not hunting
>evolved to eat meat

Try harder phaggot

>Now try as hard as you can to convince yourself that the cancer inducing dead body you eat everyday could have some kind of benefit to you. It won't

maybe it won't. but at least i'm not a vegan pussy

cuck

Let's see what you look like. I want a good laugh.

The issue is the environment

Animal agriculture causes more greenhouse pollution than ALL forms of transportation combined

As an educated vegetarian and not a dumb meat eater I could drive a hummer and make less of an impact that you gobshits

If pic related is a glorious body to you there's no need to cut those 20 years of life

Post pictures that blow meat eating subhumans the fuck out

>your intestines are 3 times longer proportionally to any truly carnivore species
>carnivore

Ah, classical vegan retardation. Nobody in the history of mankind has ever said humans are carnivores, moron. We're omnivores, and it's a scientific fact that we've been eating meat since the homo habillis days millions of years ago. And since your brought up civilizations, it's well known that nomadic peoples who ate mostly meat and dairy were taller and stronger than the average peasants. The only reason that people sustained themselves on agriculture is because it's easier and cheaper to grow plants than to raise livestock. It was impossible to produce so much meat in those times.

Faggot.

Sure it does

As a golden carnivore master race, also remember to keep a lot of money into your bank account.
Jews won't ask you just few hundred dollars for those chemotherapeutic agents ;)

I've actually thought about becoming vegan for health benefits. The biggest thing stopping me is people like you. I don't want to be associated with you whiny faggots. You'd probably convert more people by shutting the fuck up

Nobody cares, we'll be dead by the time the environment is fucked.

Actually certain Inuit tribes are carnivorous

Argument = invalid

This is why the athiesm meme never caught on. Even though religion fags are retards, I think most people would rather be retards then associated with fedoras.

No, you don't understand. Cow farts really do pollute the air more than factories and billions of automobiles.

Vegans don't actually care about animals, they only care about themselves and how it makes them "a better person" for forgoing and animal products.

The worst part is they think it's not obvious, its like virgin smell to women, it's fucking blatant.

That's why agnosticism is master race.

Well, you sure proved me wrong. I guess we should stop eating plants now.

I guess we'd better eat them then!

>tripfag
>vegetarian
>cuck
Holy shit, humanity truly is lost

The United Nations seems to think so

un.org/apps/news/story.asp?newsID=20772#.V3bXTlI8LCQ

But do t worry Big Oil, the meat industry, and Pastor Cleetus told you there's nothing to worry about

>unironically citing the UN

You might as well use a tabloid as your source.

What is a fucking omnivore? Nature doesn't know "omnivores" since every species is designed to eat in a certain way. If some caveman thousands of years ago needed to kill a bunch of cows not to die of starvation doesn't make you an omnivore, you're naturally inclined and designed to eat fruits and vegetables.

They were taller because of dairy consumption, which is also the most unnatural thing to do now that you're bringing up what's natural or not to the table.

Also meat doesn't make you any stronger than what you can achieve with a plant based diet you illitterate scumbag

>Cars = all transpertation

what is it like being retarded?

>wwwaaaaahhhh why doesn't anyone listen to me!
>stop eating meat we weren't meant to waaaaahhhhhh
God damn. your whining makes me want to eat a steak out of spite you're killing your own shitty movement.

Prove the study wrong then

Yes animal agriculture does more damage than ALL transportation combined

Be sure to cook it well, those jews will give you the bill later on in your life

>Nature doesn't know "omnivores" since every species is designed to eat in a certain way.
>what are chickens
>what are pigs
>what are dogs
>what are bears

To put it simply, they're animals that have the capability to obtain energy and nutrients from materials originating from plant and animal origin. I hope you were just trolling and you're not actually this retarded.

Now fuck off, you ignorant shitter.

>Also meat doesn't make you any stronger than what you can achieve with a plant based diet

Then why is every vegan a 120lb weakling?

Cow farts are methane, retard. Just because they have a higher index for contributing to the greenhouse effect doesn't mean our modern infrastructure is the main cause.

The environment's fucked. If we worked our asses off 20 years ago to switch to solar, we MIGHT have had the technology to mitigate global warming.

Eating chickpeas and rice is not going to make you a fucking ecowarrior.

*doesn't mean modern infrastructure isn't the mane cause
Damn phone

Quick hint: many people can manage to live on fruits alone. How many do you know that can feel well and live long by just eating bodies?

it means that we're BY DESIGN created to eat a plant based diet.

The omnivore argument makes no sense.

lol that pie chart

You do understand that posting factually false information damages your credibility, right?

And yet vegans need to take supplements to replace the meat, we need both meat and plants to live

then why you don't do a quick fucking google search?

> How many do you know that can feel well and live long by just eating bodies?

The Inuit can, faggot. It's almost like we can eat both meat and plants BECAUSE WE'RE OMNIVORES.

Jesus Christ, and you wonder why people mock you.

Plant based protein won't get the world off of meat. No matter how much veggies yell at others to stop eating meat won't do shit. What will get our civilization to rid itself of animal protein is lab grown meat. We're a few years away from that entering the market at a decent price, and in 10 years it'll be even cheaper than meat itself. No animals harmed while drastically reducing carbon emissions. Humanity needs a new source of protein.... not plant based protein.

>...forestry and other land use

Basically all kids of other shit that has NOTHING to do with meat producing agriculture...

do you think your b12 intake is natural and that animals are not fed with lab made b12 (and estrogen, and antibiotics, and the list goes on..)?
Are we going to make a list of all the chemical shit that meat industry needs to put in your plate to make you able to eat a piece of rotten body?

Try harder

did you take your meds this morning?

The chart reads "Agriculture, Forestry and other land use" NOT Animal Agriculture

>B12

Currently trying to eat vegetarian. Giving it an honest go for 2 weeks just to see hoe i feel with. Fucking forgot the 4th of July is a few days off ... probably will cheat that day in honour of USA and george washington.

"they consume this type of diet because a mostly meat diet is "effective in keeping the body warm, making the body strong, keeping the body fit, and even making that body healthy"

not him but show me a natty vegan bodybuilder who doesnt look like a fucking bicycle and is vegan for a very long amount of time
yeah, didnt think so, you can fuck off now

and by the way their diet is not exclusively made of meat

I only eat grass feed beef from my cousins herd on the plains of Romanija. So by your logic I'm dead from B12 deficiency. Oh wait, there seems to be a faint pulse.

>Big food is poisoning meat.
They're also poisoning fruits and vegetables. That's why you don't become a poor-fag and eat quality foods.

They eat mostly fish, seal, walrus and whale meat. There aren't a lot of fruits and veggies in the Arctic.

Torre Washington was raised vegan. There's even bigger bodybuilders out there who are plant based

It can be incredibly difficult for a vegan to ingest a good amount of protein via plant based proteins. Almonds are expensive as fuck, along with most nuts. Tofu can be okay if made properly.

But lemme ask you vegans, if the world suddenly stopped eating meat and relied upon soy and other plants... would it honestly solve climate change? You'll tackle animal cruelty which is good, but agriculture itself is still a fucked up solution considering we continually wipe out an entire plot of land every year preventing animals to thrive there.

>a celebrity is promoting a certain opinion for a financial return
>I'm supposed to mindlessly follow their suggestion while disregarding millions of years and evolution

I bet you would put your cat on a broccoli diet too

>>Big food is poisoning meat.
>They're also poisoning fruits and vegetables.

That's what no one want to EVER address, people almost never question where or how their food is made. They assume meat is bad because generic corporate owned meat tampers with the meat which fucks up our bodies. But they'll just ignore that and think meat is unhealthy.

and they're all on roids, so that proves nothing

which is why their life expectancy is shit

KEK

>this is the intelligence of the average vegan

>your body doesn't have the right enzymes to digest meat

This is bait right?

/thread

All vegans are mentally ill.

Ok, are you in the slightest intellectually curious about what we are "designed" to eat. You know our teeth are built and a certain way, right? And you know they are not very efficient at processing large quantities of plants...just like our digestive tract. I mean, this is stuff you can get off Wikipedia and there is no debate among the scientific community that homo sapiens are omnivores.
I mean, if you disagree with the above at least acknowledge that most scientists disagree with you...

The entire world going vegan overnight would not solve climate change overnight. Nothing will solve climate change overnight. But it would be a massive leap in the right direction.

My protein intake over the last 3 days: 86mg, 72mg, 91mg. I don't think about protein much at all. That's way higher than I even need. I didn't eat any nuts, just a lot of fruits, veggies, whole grains, and beans. What's "incredibly difficult" about getting protein on a vegan diet? All food has protein.

Oh right I forgot your heroes are all fullnattybrah

There's really no point in arguing with such high cholesterol levels

mr. skeltal is on the LOOSE. call for his fucking necromantic master so he can fuck off.

Onli vegetables would think like this

>a celebrity is promoting a certain scientific FACT very well proven by thousands of studies for a financial return

fix'd for ya

Yeah, that's the reason, not becuase they're ice indians living a harsh life in the fucking arctic devoid of modern luxuries such as hygiene standards and medicine.

Fucking retard.

>My protein intake: 86mg, 72mg, 91mg
>That's way higher than I even need
Hahahahahahahahaaaaaa, top kek mate.
>Vegan namefag confirmed for mosquito.

LOL imagine the bitch literally spits out after a bj, looks up and says "I'm vegan..."

So are you getting most of your protein from quinoa and beans? How much are you eating to acquire the right amount of daily protein intake?

The point, my mentally challanged friend, was that a natty vegan bodybuilder is not going to be able to put on the same amount of muscle mass as a normal bodybuilder. That all goes out the window once dat dere celltech gets involved.

>eats 30grams of protein per year.
>healthy.

youtube.com/watch?v=30gEiweaAVQ

>My protein intake over the last 3 days: 86mg, 72mg, 91mg.
>That's way higher than I even need.

And next you're gonna tell us you're not dyel, right?

I'm 5'4" and female, how much fucking protein do you reaaallly think I need? About half what I'm eating, lol.

Ah, I was wondering you when you and your 3 hours vegan shill videos would show up.

James Cameron mentioned in the video to either stop eating meat or at the very least reduce eating meat. I say the former is reasonable, i've been trying to integrate tofu slowly into my diet a few times a week so that's a start.

I'm pretty sure this is in relation to a PSA I saw. Apparently cooking meat too hot can lead to certain compounds being present that can hurt you. The PSA just said not to cook your meat well done and to sort of pre-heat it for a few minutes. Some Google searching suggests it raises the risk of cancer.

Again, go on and hunt a living deer and rip it's flesh off with your teeth.

Then try to eat an apple.

Based on your performance on both tasks we'll judge wheter you're closer to being a carnivore or a true herbivore.

PS: it's true that we're more inclined on fruits than not on plants, this doesn't justify you from fucking your entire digestive tract with cancer inducing dead bodies

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE VEGANS GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!

>I'm female,

No wonder you fell for a meme diet.

I haven't eaten quinoa in ages, but thanks for reminding me, it's good. I eat a lot of brown rice and beans. ALL FOOD HAS PROTEIN THOUGH. It all adds up. I eat lots of greens too, they have more protein than you'd think. There's no one food or group of foods I think "yeah gotta get my protein gonna eat this," protein is just in literally everything.

It's not even vegan...the conclusion of the study is to moderate meat consumption.

>High meat consumption in US is positively corelated with heart disease.
>High meat consumption in Senegal is positively corelated with longer life-spans.
Now think about that for a moment and come up with an excuse for the second fact, I'm curious.

post body trip cuck

google Jon Venus. He litterally exploded on a vegan diet, and we shouldn't argue that his physique is attainable naturally given enough 'genetics'

>humans never hunted animals
>humans never ate meat before fire and cooking were discovered

this is the intelligence of the average vegan, ladies and gentlemen