Don't normally try to help you guys but here it is. I made 20 percent last night...

Don't normally try to help you guys but here it is. I made 20 percent last night. You guys better get in on this small dip right now. This is a working product. Smart money is going to find this soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@cryptojudgement/dragonchain-disneys-multi-purpose-blockchain-solution-8b6b93ca12f1
twitter.com/dragonchaingang
ownedcore.com/forums/diablo-3/diablo-3-buy-sell-trade/394845-buying-diablo3-sc-eu-gold-via-paypal-verified-fast-hot.html
who.is/whois/opus-foundation.org
etherscan.io/token/0x4355fC160f74328f9b383dF2EC589bB3dFd82Ba0?a=0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819
math.stackexchange.com/questions/1207047/easy-question-on-the-limits-of-an-integral
youtube.com/watch?v=D5yBbcqZFwc
medium.com/@info_62555/opus-at-music-export-conference-2017-f5c9ad343a3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

delet this.
havent accumulated yet.

Lol I notice no one is commenting. That should tell everyone that whales are trying to accumulate. This board is so hard to convince sometimes it kills me.

Thank you user in return I give you this Disney blockchain coin medium.com/@cryptojudgement/dragonchain-disneys-multi-purpose-blockchain-solution-8b6b93ca12f1
twitter.com/dragonchaingang

>no one is replying
>must mean whales
I mean, I bought the ICO, but there's clearly no hype yet

Do you make money?
Being this retarded I'm surprised if you do

That's why you buy before the hype kicks in, but we all know that's not the Veeky Forums way.

BUY HIGH SELL LOW amirite

It is. Lol shit is at 03 cents and no one is buying. Pink jacks everywhere when its a .10 soon.

>uh oh why didnt you tell me about it earlier biz

Volume was just $8 24 hours ago, then $14k 12 hours ago and now it's at $45k

We're slowly buying. Like some of the other threads, don't rush, still a few days I think until we take off.

Hype is only slowly building, the best time to buy in since the price is stable.

it will really take off when the full platform will release.

The problem is: Etherdelta.

I'm optimistic considering they already have a live demo and good press.

I just put in buy orders at Hitbtc. I can't stand ED

but this is its biggest advantage.
the devs already said that they are in talks with exchanges to coincide with the launch of the platform.
no better time than now.

thx for this gem OP

Will buy this when it picks up hype. The project is really nice and the idea is good with a working demo which is fantastic, definitely under valued.

200k OPT masterrace reporting in

source?

Bought 1 ETH on etherdelta, going hard at it on HitBTC.

go to the discord or telegram and ask the community manager

he will tell you that they are moving to Poland and then listing on exchanges. thats the roadmap.

x10 when

In about 2 days.

If it matches Voise's market cap, which is inevitable since they haven't started marketing or anything yet since they're moving their office and haven't attempted to list on other exchanges...that's a 3x increase. It's around ICO price, it's a no-brainer. I put 10k in this shit, and am waiting patiently.

10k USD or 10k coins?

Daily reminder that the CEO is a teenager whose only experience is buying/selling diablo3 gold and cd keys:

ownedcore.com/forums/diablo-3/diablo-3-buy-sell-trade/394845-buying-diablo3-sc-eu-gold-via-paypal-verified-fast-hot.html

(email: [email protected], same used to register their website who.is/whois/opus-foundation.org )

etherscan.io/token/0x4355fC160f74328f9b383dF2EC589bB3dFd82Ba0?a=0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819

10k is cute

That means he's good at selling fake internet money

$10,000!
Whew, that's a lot! Easy million just from that alone, nice.

Also this is the lamest attempt at a FUD ahaha, so he was a Diablo 3-playing hustler in high school, some great investigative journalism there.

Volume increasing bigly, price still fairly stable. Gonna explode in next week or 2.

one of us one of us

To be fair everyone in that thread said he was trustworthy LOL

mach is the key figure for me here

dude already delivered a project in his teens. onwards and upwards.

them moving to poland instead of chinkland says to me that he will play a bigger role in the project.

This coin has already been shilled quite a few times on Veeky Forums (it's why I heard of it) over last week but cos it hasn't already started mooning most just don't take notice. Price has been very stable for a long time and volume is going up steadily last few days but most on here won't buy until it's already 3x or 4x as usual.

Like you say it's BHSL lifestyle on here.

ohh senpai noticed my shilling

Dude, don't tell me this is the next big thing when that's the CEO, that was just 4 years ago, what has he done since then? Well nothing, now he's supposed to be the head of a crypto project that's gonna disrupt the music industry, replace spotify? Yeah sure. The whole team looks like a bunch of kids I really don't see how they can pull off the blockchain part, maybe they hired a team of pajeets to code their demo for all we know it's not like that required actual talent and innovation

They'll just run with the money once they realize they can't pull it off and don't want to spend too much outsourcing it

this guy gets it

SELL SELL SELL

lol here is the CEO 2 years ago asking a basic question about integrals on stackexchange math.stackexchange.com/questions/1207047/easy-question-on-the-limits-of-an-integral

The answer can be found in any introductory book on calculus, that shows the guy can't find solutions himself when he encounters a problem

Here is him hiring a Runescape coder youtube.com/watch?v=D5yBbcqZFwc

That shows he probably can't code for shit and hires pajeets to do the work for him

And you're trusting him to lead this project to completion? lol

enjoy your bags

Now Im fucked. Already got in. 1 ETH

Haha in that case this is gonna be a wild ride

Voise's Team:
Ivan Rossetti - Co-founder
-Graduated with IT degree in 2008
-Software engineer at Dell for 4 years

Isaac Rodriguez - Co-founder & Backend developer
-Head of marketing at Barcelona Tech City for 5 years

Ying Hao Chen - Head of Marketing Campaing
-BS, Electrical and Computer Engineering
-Fullstack developer for 2 years

Opus' Team:
Bokang Jia - CEO:
-Founder/Developer of popular Runescape server
-Intern at Masdar Institute of Science and Tech (2 years)
-Computer science degree NYU Abu Dhabi

Mateusz Mach - COO
-Developer of Five app, Forbes 30 under 30
-NYU Abu Dhabi

Chenhao Xu - CTO
-Software developer at HackAD (1 year)
-BS Computer Science NYU Abu Dhabi

Looking at all their profiles in LinkedIn, it definitely seems like the Opus team consists of young people who got together at New York University Abu Dhabi.

I don't think that's all too unusual - a lot of tech startups started that way. Is it risky? Sure. But with Mateusz Mach who has experiencing launching his own successful app, they technically have more startup experience than Voise's older team.

It's not a 100% safe bet, but it'll be interesting to see what happens.

Also worth pointing out: I can't find the list of team members for Voise on their site, I had to check LinkedIn for that and only saw 4 employees. Opus lists them all on their site and seems to be a larger company so far,

I just don't really get it, we know this crypto space, half of it's been built by young people with big ideas. You lot would've shit on Vitalik back in 2011 because he had played lots of World of Warcraft.

>614 rsps servers
>the best private servers ever

at least he has good taste, people who play 317s are plebs. Legacy, Ikov all 614s were amazing.

I give them a fair chance, defenitely not afraid of losing my money with this market cap either.I can see it blowing up in price when they release the service ETY

>You lot would've shit on Vitalik back in 2011 because he had played lots of World of Warcraft.

Based on his looks he WAS World of Warcraft

I believe Opus is hiring more people after their move, or already did, I don't feel like digging back in to find out exactly. But they're expanding

Honestly I'm waiting for some of my coins to moon before investing in that one which is why I'm fudding it, but my own fud is starting to convince myself not to invest lol

So they are young dudes who got together at NYU Abu Dhabi, the CEO doesn't look too smart, the only reason they got this far is probably thanks to Mateusz Mach and his connections, maybe they were all friends together in Abu Dhabi and he told them "hey guys there's a lot of money to be made in crypto let's find an idea and launch it", to be honest I think they're more attracted to the money than to the end result they're supposed to achieve, I mean what connects these guys to music, nothing right? Mid and long term I would invest in a team that is closely connected to the music industry, not them

I hear ya, that's probably what happened haha.

I do think this is a good sign, at least - they're getting some exposure, and hopefully some connections with the industry:

medium.com/@info_62555/opus-at-music-export-conference-2017-f5c9ad343a3c

>y reason they got this far is probably thanks to Mateusz Mach and his connections, maybe they were all friends together in Abu Dhabi and he told them "hey guys there's a lot of money to be made in crypto let's find an idea and launch it", to be honest I think they're more attracted to the money than to the end result they're supposed to achieve, I mean what connects these guys to music, nothing right? Mid and long term I would invest in a team that is closely connected to the music industry, not them

Rich kids in Dubai, they've got connections over some software devs in NA.

The entire entertainment industry is about connections.

Watch this thing explode in 2 months