Why must you all reinforce gender stereotypes by pandering to an idealised notion of the male physique...

Why must you all reinforce gender stereotypes by pandering to an idealised notion of the male physique? What if I wanted to be androgynous and feminine?

>inb4 hurr skinnyfat go to the gym and drink protein shakes

You can do that, but other people don't have to like it

/thread
Fuck off OP

We're not. You can do whatever the fuck you want. Why are you acting like a weak-willed faggot? Go wear a dress no one cares.

You can do whatever you want, but what does that have to do with us?

I can decide I'm never gonna play video games again, but I'm not gonna complain that people on /v/ like to play video games.

Not them but
Maybe so but I should be able to wear girl shorts and not have people look at me funny

>Maybe so but I should be able to wear girl shorts and not have people look at me funny

There's no such thing as should. People will react however they want and they're allowed to do so unless they start using force.

You can put on makeup and become a tranny if you really want to but everyone will think you're a freak, you won't get a job and you won't have any friends.

I'm not telling you to stop trying to achieve steroidmode, but don't look down on others for wanting to be yogamode.

Don't any of you understand that gender is meaningless?
This person has the right idea

>Don't any of you understand that gender is meaningless?

But it's not. It's natural

I hate totalitarianism just as much as the next guy but I wish this mentality was either banned away or just taxxed

>but don't look down on others for wanting to be yogamode.
You can always try and stop me.
Or you can kneel down like a good little bitch and suck on my sweaty balls.

I don't care what other people do.

weak bait

>ITT: People who have never read a book in their lives.

I can look down on whoever the fuck want. I won't stop you from being a white cuck. But I can laugh at you if I like.

>but I wish this mentality was either banned away or just taxxed

How exactly are you going to ban or tax human nature?

You can prevent society from doing what society does. If people think being fat as fuck looks awful (disregarding all the health negatives and shit) you can force them to think having fat rolls and stretchmarks looks good by banning their opinion

hurr skinnyfat go to the gym and drink protein shakes

They have a fundamental right to look at you however the fuck they want tho.

>I've read feminist propaganda, so therefore I am an intelligent person
I'm pretty sure exactly no-one here is illiterate. Don't think you're fucking special because the things you read are printed on paper.

Anyone who says that gender is meaningless has no basis reality for that claim. There's a reason we have gender, and there's a reason why it's not separate from sex, barring mental illness.

>What if I wanted to be androgynous and feminine?
Then this isn't the board for you.
>"But it hurts so much that people with other interests have spaces for them."
Xer thought while going through the schedule for the next meeting of the "no cis-white-hetero scum allowed" club.

Do whatever the fuck you want to do and stop being a little bitch about it ffs. Go back to tumblr

>What if I wanted to be androgynous and feminine

Literally the entirety of mainstream media will support this decision, yet you've come to the one place online which is dedicated solely to getting buff and manly. (Yea I took the bait, so what)

>gender is meaningless

What about sports results?

>Don't any of you understand that gender is meaningless?
Spouting this nonsense on a board where many people are intimately aware of the effects of sex hormones on the human body.

Is meaningless when it comes to making children?
Is it meaningless when it comes to sheer physical capability to do physically demanding tasks?

People feeling they got "the wrong body" is a defect. Sure, I'm not an idiot to hate people for having it - but it is a defect by definition. Period.

We need androgynous feminine boys to service our sweaty cocks after the gym, sissy