DIETS THAT ACTUALLY MADE YOU LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL EXERCISE. GO

DIETS THAT ACTUALLY MADE YOU LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL EXERCISE. GO

a Caloric deficit

Literally anything where you consume fewer calories than your TDEE.

F L A W L E S S V I C T O R Y

/thread

This

wew who would have thought

EPIC
P
I
C

First post, best post.

BASED

Done and done

See But I start my days with oats mixed with skim milk, greek yogurt, and peanut butter, and then do chicken/rice/beans/mixed veggies for lunch, and two scoop protein shake with 2 cups of skim milk and peanut butter. I still have a cheat day once a week but with 6 days of the week being oats/chicken/protein and running/weight lifting 5 times a week, I lost 10 pounds in the last month.

> eat at a strict 500-700 cal deficit for almost 2 weeks now
> weigh the exact same, but feel leaner

KETO

Give it time dumbass.

Disregarding deviations in water weight, shouldn't fat loss be a linear reduction against time given a steady, controlled and consistent energy deficit? It's interesting that the science of weight loss appears exponential.

This is a meme needs to die. A caloric deficit can cause the body to hold onto and store more fats to prevent starvation.

>eat unrestricted today
>tomorrow eat one meal of about 1/4 of your BMR, mostly lean protein and veggies
>repeat forever

I've been on this for a couple weeks and it's literally the easiest cutting I've ever done. Counting calories isn't really necessary on the normal days, in studies even obese research subjects only ate about 115% of TDEE on these days, leading to big weekly deficit. The restricted days get way easier after the first two or three, no crankiness or fatigue. As a bonus there's some evidence (see Varaday's study) that on top of the other benefits of fasting, you can preserve more lean mass cutting like this than on traditional diets.

LESS

counting calories

if you're a fucking retard that will starve himself, then yh. If you're not retarded, then your deficit will be around 200-400 calories less than what you should eat. That's not enough to put your body into emergency mode, where it stores up a lot of fat, but it's enough to consistently loose weight.

t. a guy that lost 10 kg due to that diet

>This is a meme needs to die. A caloric deficit can cause the body to hold onto and store more fats to prevent starvation.

No, it literally can't.

Thousands of people on Veeky Forums have lost weight this way

How does the body prevent starvation while holding onto those fats?

>shouldn't fat loss be a linear reduction against time given a steady, controlled and consistent energy deficit?

It SHOULD, and it "kind of" does. But there's wayy too many variables for it to be so steady as in you're noticably dropping 100 grams per day of bodyfat.

There's all sorts of different shit that goes into it that makes it vary from day to day. What you eat, how you train, insulin resistance, etc. After a whiule it all works out, but you just won't notice on a daily basis.

Someone's been watching too much Buzzfeed crap. Get your tolerant ass out of here.

people fall for this guy too

PSMF if you have the willpower of a god

FPBP

so can i drink 2000 calories of mountain dew every day and take a multivitamin and be good?

Eating anything I want but remaining in a calorie deficit.

before i learned about caloric deficits i did the dukan diet, basically a protein-based diet.

you can eat all you want for the first few weeks as long as its mostly protein. ate like a madman, still lost tons of weight.

>so can i drink 2000 calories of mountain dew every day and take a multivitamin and be good?

Yes

>not drinking diet soda
never gonna make it

Gud post

eating less

Kek

I'm currently eating 800 calories while sitting on my ass playing video games, will I lose weight this way?

You will lose a lot

>What is thermodynamics?
>What is energy storage in the form of fat?

literally kys, you have to be fucking retarded to actually believe this

Good, it's really easy because I just eat a can of kidney beans for breakfast (208 calories) at 1pm because I sleep in and that keeps off the hunger until dinner where I usually just eat some steak/chicken with steamed vegetables. Then I stay up until 3am playing vidya and then go to bed. Although it's pretty easy when you're a neet

For weight loss, yes
For health, nope

I smoked a lot of weed and just ate french rolls and whole milk for like half a year when I worked in a grocery store after highschool. Went from 220lbs down to 155lbs. Calories in, calories out, just find what works for you.

This implies that the fat is all going tobe burned in the same place in a pattern. It could be in a pattern but it still takes time to see results because you're checking for it in certain places.

Psmf.
Read it up, fatty.

Put down the fork

metabolic balance diet.

That's literally physically impossible, you retard.

>how did I gain so much weight!? I was eating at a deficit before I went back to my shitty eating habits

I actually lost 3lbs in a single day just by eating 6000 calories one day during my cut

>gotta confuse the metabolism, right babe?

I'm doing a Carb cycle on a caloric deficit right now and 2-3 weeks in is showing promising results for a cut.

Ketogenic, or bulletproof diet

GOMAD

Keto you buttholes

Intermittent fasting

Jail. Lost 6 pounds in 3 days

I feel flattered, I did this one last year

pretty hard, but you get RESULTS

This man (or woman?) is wrong.

Do not listen to him. He speaks lies.

Just take up doing drugs, no additional exercise needed, especially if you stick to stimulants

>MFW I went from 168 to 138 junior summer of HS by just taking ecstasy nonstop and going to raves every two weeks

Dude what are you, retarded? Look at what people looked like in concentration camps. They obviously retained a lot of fat because they weren't fed. That's why they looked like average people regardless of starvation.

drugs by themselves dont make you drop weight, they just vanish your apetite and the lack of food makes you drop weight

dumbass