Hows that weight loss coming along?

hows that weight loss coming along?

>mfw will never be motivated to work out.

How do you guys do it?

I learned to really enjoy working out, got a really nice playlist and started enjoying the feeling of pushing my body

it's really not easy to make this association, but eventually it will happen if you stick with it.

There's a reason 90% of the population don't fuck with the gym.

Go in the morning before you shower, that way gym time is between you and work\starting your shitty day. I can never motivate when I have to choose gym or going home.

Good, started 4 days ago at 185 5'11, stopping SS early because I got fat. 1800 cals a day.

>started 4 days ago at 185 5'11
>stopping SS early because I got fat

What the fuck???

185 at 5'11 is not fat, how skeletal are you?

I work out but I eat like a pig. So it's canceled out into a slight chub.

After awhile you'll become addicted. Then you'll lose motivation, then you'll come around again and be stuck here forever

>40 lbs over 2 years
>25 lbs over 1 year
>10 lbs in a month
>count your fucking calories

Started Keto 3 weeks ago at 222lbs. Without going to the gym, having just changed my diet, I am down to 205. Feeling pretty damn good about it, considering It's probably been a few years since I lost any weight at all.

Im ending the first 30 days of keto this weekend and trying to decide where to go from here. I don't think ive ever been this motivated to get back in shape.

I just became addicted to lifting.

I like feeling that rush of adrenaline whenever I lift

Being motivated is a meme. You have to continue to go to the gym until it becomes a habit.

You have to get a mindset going. When I go to the gym, it's always at the same time, the same days, and I alternate two different plans. Whenever I feel less motivated, I remind myself that it's just an hour of my time, and an hour now means I'm an hour closer to where I want to be, rather than sitting on the computer eating potato chips and being fat.

>weighed in at 160lbs
>Lost 140 pounds in three years
>Excited to start gaining and focusing muscle mass
>Nervous about gaining any mass

Time for the next adventure brehs

motivation is a meme, you need to make it a need and a habit

>weighed in at 160
>lost 140
How does weighing 20lbs feel?

If I can hit a breeze just right I can glide for a while :^)

At my heaviest, I was 340 lbs. Currently down to 289. Gonna keep working hard, bros.

Lost 18 pounds in a month. Didn't think counting calories was necessary because I'm retarded and ended up eating 900 a day for 4 weeks. Lifts only went up so I guess I'm just happy I didn't die

This is me. If I don't work out in the morning right after I wake up then I won't work out at all. Especially not with the rush hour crowds in the evenings

Before I go I remind myself that women will fuck/love a guy just because he looks good. Personality and confidence are basically memes.

Keep going man, you're going to make it

I love morning workouts. I'm always motivated to do it because I know I'll go into work with a good pump. I'll wear my tight t-shirts and spend most of the day on a forklift flirting with co-workers.

Thats cool, I used to weigh 20 lbs and I would drink milk and cry a lot, I would even shit myself sometimes. Felt good to gain some weight and get out of that.

I lost 30 pounds and have been maintaining 230 for about 2 months now.
Tomorrow I will start bulking.

Thanks, man

Heaviest 389

Lowest 187

Current 220 trying to get stronger. Dgaf about summer cut because body is mess of loose skin so shirts on 24/7 anyway

Started at 230 lbs at 5'11". Now sitting at 198 lbs. Feels bretty good

I don't know I haven't weighed myself in 3 weeks I will do another weigh in on Wednesday (when I've been at it for a month)

I have so much self hatred and repressed anger that it's either lift it away or tumor in five more years.

Was 205 about 3 weeks ago, now 195. Can't wait to hit 180. Lifts have stayed about the same, except bench being slightly worse and it's bugging the shit out of me.

Ive reached a bmi of 24 and I am finally a "normal" weight, well below the national average.
Its the end of my refeed week now; I go back to cutting after the 4th of july.
>murrica, wooooooo

This so much

how did your energy levels feel while lifting? I feel like crap when I workout while fasted.
Also, good job

Good. I stopped drinking, on week 4 of c25k, intermittent fasting 4/7 days and I've lost 4" off the waist.

>tfw fear the scale like a dumb bitch

Going great, actually.
>5'8"
>Was 210 lb orbiting satellite
>Now 168
>Need to get down to 138 because I like dicks.

I'm 5'7 24 years old. Started out a hair under 280lbs in January. Just landed at 239lbs this week.

I'd say I'm doing pretty well, but I'm doubtful I'm going to hit my end of year goal, which was originally supposed to be 180lbs (Still fat technically, FML).

Letting myself go was possibly my life's biggest mistake.

I actually started doing mostly cardio and worked on my diet last year, did that for a few month and managed to lost 20kg (44 lbs) over those month (from 110 to 90kg/242->198lbs, I'm 5'8").
I stopped though and now I'm at 97kgs(213) again.
I have no motivation anymore, and I don't want to do fucking cardio again, this shit is killing me by how boring it is. I know lifting is good but I don't even know how to start.

Help me bros
>Be 260lbs
>Best friend and most awesome mother ever dies of cancer suddenly
>Fall into depression. Lose job
>Whatever. Get my masters in 9 months.
>Begin working out hard in honor of my mom
>Down to 225, much healthier in cardio and stronger but still a long way to go.
>Super clean diet begins to falter a bit
>Switch up new program, get more gains but no additional weight has been lost.

I am 100% confident that the problem is my diet. It's been really slacking to the point where I'm surprised I haven't gained more fat. Must be the weight training.

When you find it hard Veeky Forums, how do you motivate yourselves? I'm just barely hanging on. I'm still super bummed out about my mother and I just finished school, so I feel like I'm...just still processing all that shit that happened.

Fuck I sound like a bitch lol.

185 at 5'11 is above chubby.

I'm 5'9 and 182 and it's still kinda chubby.

I actually just hit my first milestone today. I haven't seen a number below 200 in many months.

This desu..and when it is a habit you'll feel really bad when you don't go

i was 210lbs in september
lost 46 lbs in 9 months currently at 164lbs
trying to get down to 140-145lbs

yo, where dis trip come from? where do you get off to trip?

sorry forgot it was still on

It's cool, where u trip at?
Anyways, nice progress; not too fast. Keep it up.

/lgbt/, i'm a homo
thanks, i hope to be at my goal weight by this september

Down 75 lbs since January. Hoping to hit 100 by year end. It's getting harder, but I feel the best I've ever felt.

Started getting serious about eating right and lifting about 2 months ago, currently down to 149 from 176 (5'9"). I still have a way to go but I've never been more happy with my body and it feels like things can only get better from here.

I found out I was anemic after some bloodwork and have been getting B12 shots regularly. Helps a bunch teebeeh famalam.

>implying a female worker would ever consider a guy running a fucking forklift to be hot

yep, stock boys out there getting laid all the time

Robot plz go

pictures of progress helped me.
Seeing yourself move from shitty to tolerable to pretty ok, is very motivating.
Also, if youve been weight training a lot, youve prolly reached a point when the scale is going to fuck with you a bit. Try taking measurements of your body with a tape measure, and writing them down (thigh at the widest point, waist, bicep, ect.)
Compare after 2-3 weeks.

Good job user. I cant wait to see that number.

Nice

6', down to 255 from 300 in April. Still got a long fuckin' way to go.

I've lost close 50lb in the last two years 15 since October and im starting a six week cut monday to try to get back to 165lbs

Couldn't agree more.

I've been keto for 57 days and lost 38 lbs. It's fucking great

Went well, lost 80 lbs. Now i am slow bulking.

6'4
105 kg down to 88kg (230 down to 194.007 for Americucks)

Feels good. Everyone is complementing me and shit but I feel like the real hard work is only just beginning now that I have to escape skinnyfat

Exercise is basically negligible when accounting for tdee, you don't exercise to lose weight, you exercise for dem sick gainz and your health. Weight is 100% daily caloric intake. That slight chub would happen regardless of your exercise routine. You just eating too much in general.

You look awesome keep it up

did you lift while losing weight

Was 265 lbs at my heaviest, down to 190 right now. Was at 170 earlier this year but decided to bulk cause I was weak as shit. Going for 165 this time, hopefully I'll look better with the added muscle cause I was still fat as shit at 170.

Fantastic job, fitizen. Mackenzie approves.

nice. how long did it take?

48lbs so far.

Cutting again, was 190 now back down to 176 since 2 months ago

pic related me during my wrestling season on the left

I did, but very poorly and with no real routine. Almost all of my fat loss attributed to diet