I lift to lose my virginity

I lift to lose my virginity.

Other urls found in this thread:

kalaloke.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok congratulations i guess

How's that working out for you, Elliot?

But can you run away from your feels?

Literally just download tinder and keep meet someone and get it in.

They look trashy, don't waste you're lifting for hoes, lift for a woman.

No need to lift, just hide the autism till you stick it in

A-are you me?

The undodgable Rodge tips his supreme fedora from the grave

wat if ur ugly

then you hook up with ugly

please leave your house and become aware of how many ugly girls there are out there

If you're ugly then hook up with someone ugly. Literally don't jerk off for a week and you'll be ready to fuck someone who isn't "up to your standards".

>if i lift up heavy things repeatedly, i will have sex with someone

explain to me how you virgins keep making that jump in logic

>that
>girl

Also dude the first time you're not going to be that good. So why would you want to disappoint a 8/10+ while losing your virginity.

Just like the movie, bang a bunch of low tier easy ones and then you'll have practice when it comes to the 8/10+s

I hope you're also talking to girls.

because a large population of sexually active females will fuck a guy with a good body just for that fact

A noble goal user. Just go to a party or bar and pick up any chick doesn't matter how fat or ugly(try for an average girl at least). Have sex, and realize that it isnt a big deal. Stop putting pussy on pedestal.

Not if he still can't talk.

>Stop putting pussy on pedestal.
Wish I could tell my younger self this. After I did it it was like a weight was lifted but it wasn't that big of a deal.

>put penor into vagoo
>thrust about

Sex is difficult to be bad at

meme

anyone truly with this level of social skills (read: none) is not going to be dedicated enough to get such a bod, nor would they be posting on Veeky Forums

then getting laid shouldnt be that hard regardless if you lift or not

this is pretty simply evidenced by the fact that billions of people have sex every day, and only the smallest fraction of the world even lift.

Stop telling yourselves "all i need to get a laid/gf is to be aesthetic" - its just not true

not everyone wants to fuck a whale user

some people have standards

getting laid with low standards is the easier than maintaining a part-time job at mcdonalds, some men, even older sexually unaccomplished men, don't want to lower their standards and want a qt

for a lot of guys, they can skip having a top-tier personality, face and assets for having a top-tier bod

for the record, I'm not a virgin nor am I above 20yo

>older sexually unaccomplished men dont want to lower standards and want a qt
>have literally nothing to offer themselves except a lifting hobby

well theres the problem

yeah but that's another topic

if your goal is having sex with loose qts, a really fit bod will do they trick on average

if you're looking for a long-term relationship with a qt, that's another issue to be addressed

Weight plates are bad lays, bro. Trust me.

Better than girls though...

That's dumb

That is what cardio is for.

>implying even 1/10 girls dont think they deserve 10/10

And every 1/10 guy thinks they deserve a super model, people quickly learn when they need to settle in their 20s

I'd gladly take a fatty (not TLC channel fat) if she had the right personality. And I rarely have a problem with girls liking me. Princess complex is much more susceptible in women.

ebin. ueber ebin.
fucking fag.

and fedora tipping / superiority complexes are far more susceptible in ugly men as a princess complex is in an ugly woman

you have to understand that being at the bottom sucks dick

just be yourself bro

I lift so that I may one day be worthy of her

yeah just be yourself

accept what you've been given that cannot be improved, and set your expectations and standards around it

you will live a FAR more happier, productive life if you can do that

Nice job making that blue.

jesus fucking christ that was confusing to read

literally who arranges words in this order

I actually didn't try to censor it. She did
kalaloke.tumblr.com/

Who dis?

Krotchy

that's what clubs are for

I lift to reclaim my virginity

I once went to the beach with a friend of mine who is chubby and there was this real hottie we spotted, fine ass, nice features etc. I had a gf then so I told my friend he should have a go. Anyway, all you could see was her and a bunch of fit looking men left and right. The only problem was that these men were either playing rackets or doing push ups in the sand or screaming or posing around her in a very obvious manner, nothing else. My friend was the only one who went straight up to her and chatted with her and, what a surprise, went out with her that same night.

Believe what you want but what I'm trying to say is that you just need to look at least average but most importantly have social skills and be a positive person. Why don't you practice on those instead? Lifting in order to lose your virginity is like thinking that dressing good and being respectful is all you need in order to pass school, college, uni etc. The fact that you think you should get buff in order to lose your virginity says a lot about you and I think your either in school or you need some time to live in the real world to figure out some stuff and I'm saying this in a friendly and caring manner.

>t. virgin

>I lift to lose my virginity.
faggot

>playing rackets in the beach

greek spotted

What is so hard about having sex kid?

Everyone says to be loved you gotta love yourself. Well I don't. But I find that the more I lift the more I start to. Making progress at something makes me feel good about me.
Having stronger legs has given me better balance.
My skinny fat friend tried to wrestle me and I btfo'd him.
Lastly, as a chubby I have no confidence, but lifting gives me confidence and better posture, which in turn will help get grills.
Is it bad to go to gym if I'm getting sick? Don't want to give it to someone else like that absolute fucker did to me

When I'm actually sick I can't workout at all. Also homegym.

cork please go

Is there more nudes?

>anime waifu XD

Yeah fuck off

>being this jealous

I wish. Maybe some day we'll get something more. Of course she was a playboy cover model for when they stopped doing nudes

Did he just always walk around with a cock ring on? Every picture he looks like he has a semi chub going on

Her eyes are fake btw. She wears contact lenses. But her body is oddly good

Because it makes me harder to kill

It can be improved though.

>t. my ass

Was he roiding around this time? Goals af

I've been lifting for 3 years on and off

-no gf
-no friends
-terrible physique

I fucking hate myself sometimes desu

>on and off
Commit, you fucking spastic.

man everything sucks compared to 1-2 years ago

>still in school
>lost virginity
>fell in love
>relationship
>lots of sidehoes tried to hop on dick
>actual conversations with girls
>400+ tinder matches

today

>have not had a conversation with a girl except for "hello how are you" for months now
>no tinder matches
>no relationship, still miss that grill
>have not had sex for 11 months and counting

what the fuck man, all that i did was graduate and now i sit here doing nothing
atleast you guys keep me entertained still, 4 years Veeky Forums

Zyzz started roiding about 2 months into lifting, iirc.

"You have to slay a few dragons before you get to eff a princess". I dunno if your in a small city, HS or college, but you will get a bad rap among the princess crowd if you suck in bed. Do some low-key banging of 6-7/10s.

>yfw i don't even lift and scored last night as a skinnyfat

Why not lose it with a hooker?

was a 27 virgin until early this week hooking up with an ugly tinder slut. sex doesn't even feel good, fapping feels way better, including bj. I deeply regret my decision but at least now I know that the pursuit of random sex pointless. Now I know I should just find someone that I connect with instead of anything else.

If I make a Tinder will it show all of my Facebook friends?

Those look like guys in drag.