Why every time I sell at a great loss the day after it moons? Every single time this happens to me

Why every time I sell at a great loss the day after it moons? Every single time this happens to me.

Who would've thought a shitscamcoin like XLM is gonna moon?!

you're just playing a game with whales. they push the price down so you weak hands sell to their buy orders and then they pump it once they believe all the weak hands are shaken out.

crypto is just a game of predicting what the whales are going to do. they can either make you rich as fuck or dump on you

How can they "pushe the price down"? They can only push it up.

they already have a ton of the coin and can use a part of their stack to put massive sell walls forcing the price down.

then they can accumulate more at lower prices. this is profitable because they know that they can moon the price any time they want, increasing their overall stack size value by a lot.

basically whales just want a ton of a certain coin to make it worth pumping (the higher the volume the more of the coin they need for it to be worth it)

Moore's law silly neets

How to I learn to become a whale? I am already taking swimming classes and avoiding the japs.

That's illegal. Hurray to the free market!

you're pretty close, now all you need to do is stick a ledger in your anus

make sure theres atleast 50btc on it

This is so true

i only started with 2k but im at 7k now since i started last week just timing pump and dumps, i just wish i had more capital to start with. bought elix at 12 cents sold at 35, bought link at 17 cents sold at 47, bought Coss at 12 cents plan to dump at 30 tonight. If you want to make money you have to predict and time pump and dumps.

>. they can either make you rich as fuck or dump on you
Best advice on this board

That's the dgb way, though it might be classier than a sharpie.

You buy the majority of all tokens, 80% then sell low as much you can crashing the price... then you scoop out all the cheap tokens?
Am I rite senpai?

Can you talk more about this here? It's interesting to learn about. Or places I can read up about more of this type of stuff?

Any tips for predicting them and timing them? What are some indicators? Good job by the way

Also interested

He's (((them)))ing you, don't listen to him.

browse Veeky Forums and look for coins they shill. Make sure it has a low marketcap, make sure it is also somewhat useful and has been increasing in price and is around 10 cents. This isnt100% guarantee just something that has worked for me so far.

so you bought into EBET and INXT ?

let me take a wild guess. you use bittrex right? its a scumshop douche theft opration. get your money out of bittrex and that shit will stop

impatient > patient

explain the illegal part to me.

sell your eth and bitcoin please.

because the markets are completely rigged. Everything is unregulated. You buy, the whales directly dump on you. You sell, they pump the price.

Then why does Veeky Forums promote this scam?

What if I told you...Veeky Forums is THE whale.

Veeky Forums is a scam you fucking retard
put 2 and 2 together already

Because you're not using stop loss orders ffs.

thats why i don't sell anymore.. want to know why OMG price is dropping?

because i have a few :)