Fat hate general

/fh8/ general
>at work
>fat ass supervisor whos always shitting on my health habits is walking past my desk
>she trys to take the short cut she normally takes to her office. A space between a cubicle and a wall.
>see her struggle more than usual to squeeze past it.
>holy shit shes finally too fat to do it
>after humiliating herself for a good 5 seconds she concedes defeat and turns around to see me, staring in quiet contempt.
>she stares back for a second before quickly shuffling down the aisle like nothing happened with her head held high
>goes to restroom like it was her plan all along, hopefully to burst into treats and reflect on her poor life choices
Doubt itll change shit tho.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bm2PvqGA8g8
youtube.com/watch?v=eXTiiz99p9o
youtube.com/watch?v=5FsdyXMjcQo
youtube.com/watch?v=v-mbaY1_4WY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Live in Michigan
>See a woman who isn't MORBIDLY obese
>Think, "Hey, she's hot."
>She's not
>It's just been so long since I have seent anyone who was under 300 pounds, relativity took over

Nothing but fat women in this fucking State.

>see girl I dated from years ago
>wow user why did you lose so much weight you don't look well
>mfw I'm still only 15% body fat
Best shape of my life, fat culture has made me look "sick" to women, notice girls hooking up with obese guys lately also.
TN is fucked, need to move somewhere that aesthetics are considered healthy.

youtu.be/Bm2PvqGA8g8

Even THAD (CHAD's Fat Cousin) gets a 5/10 wife while EATING PIZZA PLACES OUT OF BUSINESS while YOU lift weight in a GYM SURROUNDED by other SINGLE MEN.

His wife is 0/10 desu unless you have a fetish for fat women.

Still, THAD has a WIFE and is HAPPY.

You're SHITPOSTING on a FRIDAY NIGHT on a Latvian dart discussion image board and COUNTING CALORIES while they're HAVING FAT SEX.

CLASSY LADY

Are you ready for the growing army of fatties fit?
Will your lifts be enough to protect you from the crushing weight of their expanding presence?

>Will your lifts be enough to protect you from the crushing weight of their expanding presence?
no but i live on the 2nd floor so im gucci

Post pics

wow mario kart looks different.

graphics look nice.

Fuck you, Thad is a fucking god

Fellow Tennesseean checking in

Where abouts? I need a new gym buddy.

>burst into treats
Got em'

At least my city in AL has a "just decent" aesthetic culture

now if only our women could move past "shiiit I got cuuuuhrves like a real womaaaannn" bullshit.

Clarksdrill

This is terrific.

Damn man i'm complete opposite direction towards Mufreesboro.
Grew up in Manchester
>never will have a Veeky Forums workout buddy
why even live

R.I.P

That's kinda fucked user, I hope you already made it, because if you havnt and this is how you act, you never will.

>5/10 wife

I'm not suffering nagging every day for the rest of my life for a 5/10.

magnificent

That fucking tanline makes me diamonds.
No homo.

gay

youtube.com/watch?v=eXTiiz99p9o

I live in Summit County, CO. Not really any majorly fat residents up here. The only fatties at this elevation are the Texas tourists.

I'm about to visit my home of Florida, I know the sight of fatties everywhere will be kinda shocking.

>you might want to eat more after you exercise

While no amount of exercise is going to stop a 10000 calorie diet, saying "exercise isn't the best way to lose weight" just makes people think there isn't any reason to exercise.

This vid just highlights the problems with trying to explain anything to fat people. Try to explain that diet is more important than just exercising and they just use it as an excuse for their bad exercise habits.

>auschwitz mode african hunters have similar TDEE to obese americans
>MUH GENETICS, MUH SLOW METABOLISM, I NEED TO EAT DONUTS OR I'LL GO INTO STARVATION MODE

fit men are objectively more attractive than 5/10 lard enablers anyway

>fit

Come to Grand Rapids, GVSU campus feeds an endless supply of tight nurses to Spectrum

Plus it's not like working out can't help you lose weight, it just burns 100-200 calories give or take rather than a whole day's worth like people want it to.

I'm watching more of this fucking video and it's shit like this that prevents real fucking change. It's just full of half truths, will your metabolism slow down to converse fat and energy? Yeah if you're trucking starving yourself and eating little to nothing, not if you're on a healthy fucking diet.

>only 30% of calories out are under your direct control
>mfw

Yeah, he seemed really happy

>tfw I'm in Clarksville but ugly and fat

exercise
not that hard
youtube.com/watch?v=5FsdyXMjcQo
burn lets say 350 cals extra each day (the fatter you are the more you burn)
350*365 = 127 750
thats about 8kg (assuming 7000 cals is 0.45 kilo not using the 3000 estimate on porpuse)

8KG and this didnt even involve a diet

Why do fat girls have to act like abrasive cunts to justify their shitty life choices?

>stripey diaper
>fashion

Lol it only measures willpower. Ooooooo

Sauce?

No homo

Ugh

>deathfat

This makes me pretty glad to live in Massachusetts

oh my god i'm so sick of people that have never experienced the trials and tribulations of being overweight and exploit them for cheap laughs. this is no better than juvenile bullying youd see in a public school. you should be ashamed of yourselves but youre proably too busy jerking off to youre own muscles or something rofl./

Ice cold

CRAAWWWLLLIINNNNGGGG

Well she's right about her body doing its best not to die.

oh wow, that's pathetic

I have and now it's an effective tool at staying away from it.

I actually miss the era of YouTube where I'd try to open up a gameplay or misleadingly titled video to the sound of CRAAAWLING or even better the whisper >let the bodies hit the flooooor

It was a special kind of retarded that kids just aren't today with their embarrassing choices of music.

Dude Thad is the ultimate Chad, you're an idiot. Do you even BMS faggot?

Before Veeky Forums I didn't care about disgusting fat pigs at all but now i can't stand them.

>Look for a fix for a PC game or program.
>Click on youtube vid
>"let the bodies hit the floor"
>Opens notepad
>starts typing
>Makes spelling error
>deletes whole paragraph
>doesn't even solve the problem
Those were the days

I cant stop laughing

Holy crap. This is great. Still, how fucking dumb, obnoxious, retarded you have to be to throw a tantrum over fucking ice cream?

As someone who use to weigh 373 and is now 217(And still dropping) I hate reading this because it reminds you of this depressing mental disease fat people put themselves into to cope with their lives. Thank god I got out of that self destructive cycle of warping reality.

If the gun laws were less restrictive I'd be happier but at least there's marginally fewer fatties and retards

>didn't include essay in the screencap

Fucking nigger.

I have. Was called "hamburger with french fries", among a lot of other things, despite my highest bmi being of 26. Being fat and bullied totally destroyed my self esteem and what now? I'm trying to change that. Fat hate threads are the best motivation and believe me, almost everyone who lurks in here is a fatty or an ex-fatty. We stop thinking about "it could be me" or anything and just think "we can change it.". Anyway fuck off tumblr.

The dogs face
>mysides.jpg

obligtory

another classic

Pls sauce

I know that feel too well. I live in a scummy English city, and it's rare to find a fuckable girl, so I instantly put decent looking girls on a pedestal.
What are the areas with the hottest girls Veeky Forums?

Tfw you can shop at any store

> 2 megs picture

>small and large fats

Wisconsin is worse my friend

University towns famalam.

Yeah there's also an increase of insufferable twats, but in my town that's outweighed by the increase of Norwegian 18-21 year olds.

>deathfat

New fit mode, unlocked

I struggle to imagine the people who wear 4X shirts

>WHAT IF I WANT TO BE A PIXIE ?

Isn't pixie an insult in tumblr vernacular?

>ham-planets and ham-galaxies

>Wearing an entire cow worth of leather.

They're just a burden in every single way.

Can someone post the number of BLacks and crime rate pic

I wanna see both of these things together so I can see how truly fucked this world is.

youtube.com/watch?v=v-mbaY1_4WY

>texas tourists
>tfw texan and 280 lbs

a-at least I've dropped 50 lbs in the last 4 months, r-right?

>implying the US is the world
>implying the world wouldn't simply be better of without the US

320 Million people.

>implying all life is precious and the number of people in a nation denotes its value

Ok libcuck

I like you bro.

N-no homo I hope

Faggots need to burn.

I love how the girl at the beginning says: "Can Ricky find a way to lose weight before it's too late?" Then the tittle comes up spoiling everything haha.

Even he has a wife
fml

This was painful to read. Dear God.

former chattanoogan reporting in. I lived on the ridge for a while, then I moved to Georgia.

YES
this video sustains me

no hate for fatties that recognize the problem and try to fix it.