So due to government incompetency, I won't get NEETBUCKs for another week...

So due to government incompetency, I won't get NEETBUCKs for another week, I already ran through all my groceries and money, so I haven't eaten yesterday or today, and likely won't be able to until after the long weekend.
How do I not die?

Other urls found in this thread:

hnhbhealthline.ca/listServicesDetailed.aspx?id=10572®ion=Hamilton
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get a job like a regular adult and providing for yourself?

You're saying you don't even have a couple dollars for some cheap ramen?

no aquaintances that can lend you 20bucks?

SERE student here, just went through a week hauling a 50 pound pack through Colville National Forest for 6 days straight on 3 MREs, a canteen cup of ravioli, and 2 cups of rabbit stew.

You need carbs. Fuck the other shit, you can survive a week without it. You need pure fuel that is easy for your body to burn. You can ration a loaf of bread for a week and be fine. Just eat when you're hungry, and don't eat a lot. Eat evenly throughout the week and don't eat more than you portion out. 1 MRE per 2 days with heavy cardio was plenty, and since I rationed well and stayed disciplined, was only hungry for an hour or two prior to eating another portion. Realistically you can survive without food for a week but a loaf of bread is like $1 and will be well worth the buck. Hell you could even go nuts and buy a few loaves of bread, more than I had for walking the mountain/forest terrain this past week.
>captcha: select all the food

No.
I ran out of money on the 15th.

fellow neet here. i wont get my money for this month too unless i show them my account movings from the last 3 months. i will go get that shit from my bank next week. good thing i saved a couple 100 bucks. you should start doing that too. try to put 50 to 100 bucks under your pillow each month. this way you can soon compensate for times like these. gl user

Go complain on some shite NEET board

the government is incompetent, but you can't provide yourself. you don't think you're competent do you?

I already asked friends for money, landlord needed me to pay rent on the 30th. I can't get any more

Sell something on craigslist for $20

Surly you have something you can part with

What you're telling me is I should work for the government?

Foodbank

The only food banks in Canada are ones that require government paperwork. Which due to their incompetency they also didn't give me

This kind of counts as fasting, but I am just unprepared.
If I go 5 days without eating, what do I do when I can eat again, so my body doesn't reject it?

getting my monthly sallery boys, didnt sell too much i had a bad month so itll be 8000nok like 950usd. Thats bullshit here but at least i got mym rent paid.

>mfw renting a too expensive place
>mfw too good place to abandon

That's bullshit. I've been volunteering at food banks in Newfoundland and Ontario for literally over a decade and I've only ever encountered one that required any proof of need.
Also, beg, or scrape together a few dollars (10 or so) and buy some bread and black beans.

well, that's what they're like here.
hnhbhealthline.ca/listServicesDetailed.aspx?id=10572®ion=Hamilton
>Identification for each family member and proof of income and/or residency are required

I'm going to ask how you plan on surviving if Canada Post goes on strike and no mail is being delivered.

More government incompetence.

So due to government incompetency you won't get that money you normally get for being incompetent? Sounds like poetic justice to me desu.

It's the government's fault you're incapable of providing for yourself?

Fuck you faggot, why should my taxes pay for lazy fags like you

Seems like you'd be a good match on that one point at least! Worth a shot!

My eyes are totally bloodshot, does this in anyway relate to my lack of food.

>welfare whore
Fuck you you're the incompetent one

Flour
Water
Salt
Heat

Season with jizz to taste

>OP failed penis inspection and got his NEETbux taken away

I hope you die desu. One less leech.

Fun fact: OP is your typical Bernie supporter :^)

You are a fucking leech. Kill yourself. Social programs and welfare are fucking retarded you communist degenerate.

Did you read it?
>identification and proof of income... may be required
>may be required
>MAY
So what should you do? Fucking call one or two and say you're in need and ask them how to use their services. If they say they require that shit, call the next one on the list. Most of them don't require that, particularly for emergencies because it's inhumane and indignant. The few that normally require that sort of thing require it for regular users.

>Which due to their incompetency they also didn't give me

says the incompetent who ran out of money

Fuck off to /r9k/ or wizardchan.
Or get a fucking job.
option 3: kill yourself.

sell your computer

All the ones I called require both

Triggered af. Communism isn't about handouts and inclusivity. It's about exclusivity, you produce or you're left to starve. Don't lump him in with our lot. We don't want the degenerate.

Plz refer to history for a brief education on the subject before commenting on something you know nothing about.

Thats because someone in need doesnt call before going there. Just go there and appear needy you moron

b-but Veeky Forums tells me neet life is best life?
also, lol

Get a job you lazy asshole.

eat yourself

Just steal some food from a large store. Don't go get all your shit from one obv. If they catch you can't blame you for being hyper poor.

Chop off one leg

siracha with ice.

Go to mcdonalds.
Eat people's leftovers. From the bin if necessary.

If thrown out move on to Wendy's, burger king, etc

get a fucking job