What do you think about Finland?

What do you think about Finland?

Doesn't exist

>KARA BOĞA Khaganate
based but lacks lands in Africa

hiiihiiihiihiiiiiiihihihiiiihiihiiiiiiiiiihihiiiiiiiiiiiihiihihiiiiihiihiiiiiiiii

Did they fear the African warrior?

kek awesome map

>not nuking Africa into the shape of a spurdo

Best north European country

It's a part of the Boring First World Empire, among countries such as Canada, New Zealand, Denmark, Netherlands etc. Consider yourself lucky if you're born there because you live in the first world, but your county doesn't really have anything unique or interesting to boast about.

Literally never heard a single bad thing about them. The closest would be the dumb normies who say "Finns are all autistic", as tho that's a bad thing?

Highest standard of living, best social security, best medical system, best rehabilitation rate, etc is better than rich history, culture or sports success.

If their gun laws were just a bit more relaxed it would be my dream country

>t.last man

/balt/ is leaking

The language is awesomely complicated with 12 cases or something. And they have great words, icecream on a stick is something like Jääteläätötteröö. Please correct the spelling.

Jäätelöötätteröö

Kiitos

Is this image a fair representation of history?

The Finns I met were nice people.

Houses were built from wood, not stone or mud.

>not stone or mud
What about holes in the ground, though?

It's Jäätelötötterö.

Wewuzzers with asiatic cuckold fetishes.

Actually it's jäätelytytterö

Such holes would get flooded every time it rains

Even Lapps lived in teepees just like Native Americans

I see

Swedish Eastern Kingdom

There is some inexplicable connection between my family and Finland.
My great-great-grandfather was born in Nuutajärvi because his parents went there to train glassblowers. My family still owns a few glass dishes from that time period.
My maternal great-grandfather went to Finland during the Winter War to help build an airfield.
There was some other connection as well but I forgot.
German btw.

>inexplicable
>goes on to explain it

Inexplicable meaning that I have no idea what kept drawing my ancestors to fucking Finland.
There is no other country in the world that was visited as frequently as Finland, not even one of our neighboring countries.

well he is german

Irrelevant country that tries to impose shitty memes to look important.

Show some respect.

The quintessential meme country. I love Finns