/rgt/- Robinhood Genral Thread - Can't Wait for Monday Edition

Robinhood is a commission free stock trading app on iOS/Android

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Previous thread MNKD, HMNY, MYL, ACKA, AMMA

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/09/28/proshares-files-for-bitcoin-etf-and-one-to-bet-against-it.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to start a discord with traders like myself who find moon missions before they happen. I got in HMNY at 2.68, MNKD at 2.67, AKCA at 9.97, etc. I don't want a discord with pump and dump penny stocks. Let me know if anyone is interested

Is it monday yet

I want to trade now REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

get into crypto buddy, markets are 24/7

step 1: open coinbase account
step 2: fund it. buy ltc. you can fund immediately with credit card and pay higher 4% fee.
step 3: open bittrex account
step 4: send your LTC to your bittrex account. bittrex will generate an address for you to do this so you have the addy to send it. it's a string of letters and numbers.
step 5: start trading exactly as you would stocks.
step 6: lose money, or make money, except now it's in btc terms, which is valued in fiat terms. but sometimes your acct value can go up in fiat terms and go down in btc terms.

have fun desu-senpai

Let's see if I can double my money before Christmas, I'm all in on COST at 37.15

Bank of America earnings next week, thoughts on playing BAC+B?

ATVI trading at only 63 after a 66 high just a few weeks ago, right before holiday season.
I'm going hard on that once UPS and Fedex bounce back from the Amazon spook this week

My Flow algo shows a lot of important money going into just BAC. Probably just buy that one instead

>trading on Banks

For what purpose

Doesn't BAC+B have more upside though? I remember it popped alot during the fed meeting last month. Plus I remember reading somewhere that it will hit $5 if BAC's shares price hits $30 before expiration

earnings gambling my nigga. they're announcing this friday

I just follow a general rule "Beware the Jew", talk about outsider trading

It may but smart money is going BAC. Just food for thought

Who else comfy w/ NAK?

>a mining company with no mine whose entire future and share price is staked on the slim possibility of their project finally passing despite all of their partners pulling out and every single previous attempt ending in failure
what could possibly go wrong

I'm picking up on something...

It's a warrant linked to the price of the BAC stock though. If BAC does well on earnings it will pop a much higher percentage versus regular BAC stock

What companies do I buy into on Monday to maximize my profit off the second Korea war?

Lockheed Martin are always a sure bet

buy them all with the DFEN 3x etf

buy the XIV dip too once the market starts to recover from the shock of war

KTOS
We are entering the skynet era of warfare (drones, satellites, lasers, etc) and KTOS is balls deep in all that stuff.

>buying all

Dude you want to invest specifically into a Korean scenario, that means going hard on naval missile and airforce stocks. No point getting your shit mixed up with obsolete sand nigger munitions

It's up 40% over the past three months because of all the korean shit. A lot more than KTOS or lockheed

There's going to be XIV/UVXY style ETFs for bitcoin soon
cnbc.com/2017/09/28/proshares-files-for-bitcoin-etf-and-one-to-bet-against-it.html

Things are going to get so memey over this year

Is it end of the month yet, I want earnings season

No thoughts on BAC+B, but I've been riding the BAC wave since ~23.5. Other than a strategically placed trailing stop, I'm just watching BAC this week.