There are CUTE girls reading/making posts on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW and I still have no gf

>There are CUTE girls reading/making posts on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW and I still have no gf

Yeah but most of them either have vaginas OR are trips.

>tfw you'll never have qt girl w/ thicc cocc

lol

>there are people outside having fun right now while youre postong on a Mongolian throat fucking image board

cool blog OP keep it up!

lol

>tfw never ever have a qt3.14 all to yourself
Fucking hell lads, someone hold me.

>There are boys with no gf reading/making posts on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW and I'm still a CUTE girl

>I'm a somewhat cute girl (body better than face) with no fit right wing gf

Why is the world so cruel

T O R O N T O
O
R
O
N
T
O

lol

SAN DIEGO
A
N

D
I
E
G
O

//

TAMPA
A
M
P
A

//

BERKELEY
E
R
K
E
L
E
Y

bro, let me tell you a secret. the grass is always greener. i guess thats no secret.

i have a gf whom I love and who loves me more than anything. but there comes a point when your instincts drive you to new pussy. i can't stop looking at other girls now. i saw the most gorgeous thing ive seen in a long time today and i just wanted to interact with her. but I will never be unfaithful. its a struggle. furthermore, i like to do what i want when i want and having a partner makes that difficult. sometimes i wonder if i need a more independent gf. i dont know man. i just don't fucking know. i see my future and my girl is in it, but sometimes i just wish i was alone.

b-berkeley?

Junior transfer, heading there in August. The gym there looks like heaven, just halls of power racks.

...I'm in the same boat and I just downloaded tindr and feel like a shitstain. Is this girl your first? I think that may be why I'm feeling this way cause I've not been able to experience more, only been with this one girl that's been great to me.

yes she is my first. one and only. i think its probably natural for males to feel this way. shes not my first sex partner though.

nah you're just another left-wing hedonistic normie

fuck off to There is literally nothing wrong with hedonism

>tfw long-distance relationship
>tfw I'm pretty sure she's fucking guys on tinder, and only belongs to me 'emotionally'

not left wing in the slightest, please elaborate. i'm curious, not mad.

brilliant, i would date you but nah

>there are CUTE girls making posts on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW and im just a closet lesbo with no chance

.......lol

would you like a bf instead? Just close your eyes and pretend it's a strapon

This.

Had a gf for a year and never wanted to fuck other girls. Barely even crossed my mind.

I didn't until year two. Still confused about the left wing hedonism. I will never fuck another girl but it seems strange to deny the existence of the instinct to spread your seed.

Not all right wingers are evangelicals from the bible belt bro

D E L A W A R E
E
L
A
W
A
R
E

Ya know what kills me Veeky Forums

I'm super into chubby/thick girls

But I feel like if I date she needs to be a general 8/10+ so that why people looking at use together will think "Damn user has a hot ass gf" because that increases my social status.

In reality I just want a short chubby gf who likes vaporwave

M O N T R E A L
O
N
T
R
E
A
L

nobody gives two shits about you so date whatever

Bruh, same.

I saw my literal 10 in line for a ride at Disney yesterday and just couldn't stop staying at her perfect face.

She would look at me and blush, but I wouldn't take it any further because I have principles.

I love doing my own thing, but you eventually come to understand that you have to help your partner.

Train them to love adventure with you.

Making them enjoy "me (them)" time is unnatural for a woman. Buy her coloring books or a video game for alone time. However, don't let it be "me" time for her. Or rather, if she starts asking for it something bad is up

Oh look, another pansy ass male thread. You guys must be paid to keep pushing this cuck narrative.

When I see a Veeky Forums guy with a fat girl I think about how pathetic he is

Yeah m8 it's the jewish cuckold conspiracy pushing the jewish narrative

It's not that this is a website for disenfranchised, socially-awkward young men. It's definitely the jews

And how long does that last like 10 seconds?

How do you think you became disenfranchised and socially awkward?

just keep on tryin user ahahahaha

I just don't understand what kind of audience you expected on Veeky Forums

That's what the average woman thinks too, but she actually doesn't want the short chubby manlet

S-san Diego?

San diego here

You do you buddy. I'm sure there's plenty to go around.

I'll hold you if you dress like a girl and put on a wig

Yeah but gf's are for social status

not from jews

Did you know before the jews existed that literally no one was ever disenfranchised, awkward or socially retarded?

Alternately you're a bunch of fuckups blaming said fuckups on the boogeyman.

why the fuck are you complaining? you have someone who cares about you and thinks about you. no one cares about me, no one worries about me and no one ever will. i can die tomorrow and no one will bat an eye.

C O N G O
O
N
G
O

>you will never go back to being a freshman in high school checking myspace to see if your favorite artists released anything new and to listen to a few songs before ridding the buss to school

because having no one is liberating on one hand.

WHERE MY GRILLS AT

..........PLS RESPOND

Adam existed since the beginning so Jews have always existed

Jews own hollywood and the media. Youve been cucked by "Chad" which is basically a golem/construct of these things that is "unachievable" by "normal men" unless they roid to the gills, attain wealth and go through surgery

oh no, you have hang out with someone who enjoys your company and makes you feel special, man that must be such a chore, yeah better off alone.

My boy lucifer was disenfranchised and he was kind of a social retard and I'm pretty sure that all went down before adam was around. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Never said any of that, boy

Nah Lucifer was the dope homo getting everyone to suck his dick.

This.

Jews are the reason I'm a NEET and a virgin.

Why won't the Jews let me get laid or have a job? GIVE ME A FUCKING JOB JEWS

I NEED MONEY TO LIVE. GIVE ME A JOB!!!!!

>want gf
>fap
>don't want gf

why?

I'm going to get her, man. One day she'll be mine.

Probably not.

I'm aware. It doesn't count as straw manning when you straw man a retard.

>

Lowered testosterone

EUROPA
U
R
O
P
A

Kek.

sometimes it is a chore, pal. you'd be surprised.

>no gf
>fap
>gf

Such is piece of shit cheaters life.

/-//?

>there are girls on the planet and i havnt come into contact with any of them

1 9 4 0 ' S G E R M A N Y

'
S

G

E

R

M

A

N

Y

hamplanette here at your service

She could be black, Jewish or gypsy fir all you know?

same

If any fit GIRL lives in KENTUCKY hmu, I will TAKE you on a DATE

and we wonder why girls don't post here...

N E V A D A
E
V
A
D
A

>There is literally nothing wrong with hedonism

eating PIZZA at planet FITNESS is not a DATE

>Girls who can't handle a little memeing.

Why would you want to date someone like that anyways?

PARIS
A
R
I
S

>literally me

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Wtf you doing in the 40s you faggot

Bro don't be that guy... Just don't, the rage will consume you when the reality sets in that you and probably five other dudes on her contacts list were only there as some fucking emotional crutch when her real boyfriend wasn't available

Quit being memes you losers

SYDNEY
Y
D
N
E
Y

I will literally fuck you

For some reason I pictured buffalo bill from silence of the lambs stepping into your room for his cuddle session lol

tfw no strong bf to lift with

I'll lift you up and down on my dick. How about that?

sounds perfect.

Not him, but you can always chose to be more apathetic. Not so apathetic that she leaves you, but just slightly more to make it less of a chore.

Even though I hate the /pol/ fags even more.

This guy disapproves...

T O R O N T O?

>Living your life not based on how you want, but how some statue meme guy wants you to

maximum beta overload

S W E D E N

>Being in a long distance relationship
>Putting up with all of the bullshit with none of the sex.

Why would any sane man want to do that?

Are you a qt trap?

Ayyyyy DE here too

no trap, just a regular grill