Daily Reminder

Hey Veeky Forums,

This is your Daily Reminder that you're going to get a qt3.14, athletic girlfriend who will send you candid pictures, accompany you at the gym, and take you to new places both emotionally and physically. She will love you like you've never been loved before, and you'll have the time of your life when you're together. It's going to happen.

That's right, it is going to happen. All you have to do is keep working toward your goals with your chin held high. It's that simple. Why? Because you're awesome. Yeah, you're awesome.

Of course, this part goes without saying but, you're gonna make it. We're all going to make it.

Have a Happy Summer, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZmMFIganRQY?t=13
youtu.be/r4RgAlz2pmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and then she will leave

Thanks.

We're all gonna make it brehs

YEEEEE BUDDY

Shut up you fucking loser nobody here wants that

thanks bruh

thank you user.

Thanks, but I doubt it with my fucked up face and mental illness

There's this at my gym that I've been getting a long with great. She's a girl that actually is athletic and is in great shape. She's single.

The only problem is that she's older than me, about 5 years. Now I'm not sure if I should ignore her considering she takes great care of her body

I have not made it but let me just say how I think I know I made progress:

>just went out to eat alone at a diner after drinking with a friend.
>get a table
>5 minutes later, 4 18-20 year old cuties get table right next to me
>Some time passes and I start noticicing some of them stop talking and their heads turn towards my table
>they start talking normally again
>look over and catch one's eye, she smiles at me
>look over a little while later, her friend notices and smiles at me
>they both continue to smile at me between convo's and clearly pause what they are doing to look and smile when I get up etc.

Nothing special, it was just more attention than I'm used to and like I said I definitely haven't made it but I do look way better than I have for a long time.

Nigga get on it. Make us proud and take her to the bone zone.

>Now I'm not sure if I should ignore her considering she takes great care of her body

Why is this something that makes you think about ignoring her?

youtu.be/ZmMFIganRQY?t=13

that's actually the best advice given anywhere ever

>We're all gonna make it
Yeah except high bar fags, they'll never make it

even though it's vague

Thanks user

And to the fortune teller user: July is here, so get that qt soul mate. I expect a greentext of it by August 1st

Wub u OP. Keep making these threads.

I meant ignore this

DONT LIE TO ME

oh, yes you should ignore this.
In general I wouldn't want a girl older than me for a serious long term relationship, but it can still work.
Still do it.

Thanks, user.

No I won't. I don't want one anymore. I'm afraid to have one. Not only out of fear of vulnerability with another person, but I'm afraid that the comfort will discourage me and allow me to permit my stagnation.

So I'll use the pain to push myself, even if that pain becomes self-inflicted.

no bro that's horrible. you sound like me
it's not fun, don't keep doing that
you'll lose your shit worse than ever
I can't fucking do it anymore

Op is a fag

let me elaborate; I'm so used to being ignored and nothing happening with girls that I gave up trying and now that i've changed I get more attention and the old habit and expectation is still there, so I don't make moves and it goes on and on. at least try for it when you make some progress.

If you don't, I'll kill myself

If I wanted to live for fun, I'd continue leeching off my disability income my entire life and play vidya all day. I'm past all that and am doing something more than fun.

Being afraid of something isn't always bad. Pain isn't either. Some fear and pain is necessary for survival. It's when the two exist purely for their own sake that's bad, but that is not my case. My fear has a direction that it leads me in, so I will use it when I have it, and cultivate it when I need it in order to keep moving forward.

Fuck Off. I'm shit and nobody will ever love me.

Don't act like its not true. Veeky Forums is supposed to be a place to escape normie lies.

That's so depressing and true.

>best shape of my life
>I want to die
>first thought upon waking up is "not again"

a few months back i would have probs look at this post with bitter resentment and reflect on my own crushing loneliness.
but i found her Veeky Forums... I found my aryan qt3:14 athletic gf who goes gym and studies medicine.
She loves me, and i love her, and i couldn't be happier.
well i could be actually if she took it in the arse. butt oh well.
thanks OP, keep doing you Veeky Forums

You're a diamond in the rough.

Thanks user. I wish it were true. But the girl I'm fancying has had a nervous breakdown and stopped returning my calls. I'll keep working out but I worry about her and that usually causes me.to go off my food.

Right in the feels

Th-thanks...

Thas happening to me right now except she's crazy af and I get scared sometimes at night when she "blacks out"

I'm probabily doomed to be alone the whole life so I'm pretty sure that's impossible

FUck shit you fucks are sad

I workout at home so I don't want a Veeky Forums girl
I'm actually really good looking so I can get a girl without lifting anyways
I am working out for the impending doom that is to come.
Don't talk to me like a fucking 12 year old calling me awesome faggot.

you can have a Veeky Forums bf then whatever

he writes as tears are welling up in his eyes

I meant it, user, you are going to make it. I promise.

>tfw my cousin looks like an Asian Sandra Prikker

>This is your Daily Reminder that you're going to get a qt3.14, athletic girlfriend

It's funny because Prikker got dumped like a failed clean and you chose to start with her.

Turned into a whiney cunt whining about her ex and subtly bashing him on youtube.

Fuck bitches like that. Keep it between yourselves.

I wish I could believe that...

>Find this gf
>Wants to go to trips constantly
>Don't want to go because i'll lose gains
>Break up

You can't look shredded AND have a social life unless you roid.

Dunno why OP
But your post genuinely made me feel great about my future potential love life
So thanks brah =^D

Semen demon confirmed

Old fat fuck at work spends all day wandering around coughing, like wet plegmy gross coughing.
All week
Take a few days off you decrepit fuck, but no he always has to use the fucking printer right behind me.
Yesterday my nose started running.
Today my throat hurts bad, nose in constant post nasal drip mode, phlegm now in lungs
I hate him so bad I wanted to spend all weekend lifting but can't go because I don't want to give it to someone but I'll spend the whole holiday weekend sick because of his fat old ass rrrrreeeee

Sandra Prikker

>Implying I'll ever see a girl in a bikini

I can't even swim, lmao

Hahah I ran into tavi Castro and Sandra prikker last summer in Miami :))) ignore drunk mess bros

Why is your arm around him?
What is spilt down your shirt?
Do you style your hair 2 inches so it seems like you're 5'9"?

I was drunk and coked out of my mind, will answer no questions and I plead the 5th

Sadly bros with my fucked up face I will never get the cute girlfriend or any girlfriend, what I will however do is reach my fitness goals and once they are attained if my life doesn't improve in 2 months. An hero

TFW you have no one in life, tfw all ypou do is literally work, gym,cardio, eat clean.

I have to say user, that was a good twist. I was expecting some typical /b/ shit about how u should use roids but it ended in a pretty positive note, motivation is key.

Is there anybody who have some very strange issue like me? I love the feeling of being lonely alpha male like batman or Witcher, with that pity from all my friends and family that Im alone and I should have gf. u know, u are succesful socialy and u flirt with girls but i just dont want them because of this fuck up feeling of being abandoned cast off motherfucker u walks alone. And im sure from what I experienced that i could easly have that beuty and be happy with but there is some odd pressure to be alone wolf

>This

I know it because I lived trough it

>forgetting to include the part where you fight regularly because girls who are interesting and intelligent have strong personalities and those sorts of personalities clash. Then after months of screaming matches, beating each other and breaking each other's shit, passionate makeup sex and wild drunken nights, you leave, exhausted and empty, and can never find another love that satisfies you, despite knowing how hard it was to be with her.

Thanks bro. We're all gonna make it.

Brehs is it even possible to satisfy this wonderful woman?

No, because some people don't deserve to be happy. I'm one of those people. I used to struggle against it and force myself to be happy, but now I realize what I'm meant to be.

can confirm. dont wait for a person to make u feel good. be that person yourself. be the sickest cunt u can be

Stop

thank you

I fucking hate faggs

Yeah I know I was just remarking about how sad you ugly fucks are

>I'm so sorry

>girls who are interesting and intelligent
I got that
>months of screaming matches, beating each other and breaking each other's shit,

Without any of this bullshit

Together 4.5 years, married for 1.

Nice.

What if i don't want to?

I am you, but different side of the fence.
I like people, but I also love being alone. I have no idea how being in a relationship will change that.
Maybe well get lucky and find someone who'll be castaways with us and just like, withdraw from the rest of the teeming crowd. I dunno.

y-you t-too

w-were all gonna make it

I don't even know that I want/am capable of OPs post anymore. I feel very empty and self centered most of the time. I don't know where another person fits into that. I see very people who seem to be together out of genuine love for each other. I feel like most of the couples I see are just co dependtly using each other as a crutch for some issue or another. Life is pain and struggle, might as well embrace it.

I saw this for the first time last night. Some of you sad fags might get something out of it.
youtu.be/r4RgAlz2pmM

My biggest phobia, that's why I don't have anyone close for the past few years...

I she going to look like pic related?

mirin

is she as hot as she seems on the internet?

i mean she literaly looks like a 1000/10 in those pics.

NO NO NO

I dont want an intelligent girl, i dont want a big tittied girl, i dont want a high heels and dress wearing girl

I want a somewhat cute, with small tits girl who i can spend time with and have sex with, I dont think im asking the world but aparently...i fuckin g am!

Anyone got tips bros?

I-I don't wanna be a lesbian

I already got one and I still feel empty. What's the next goal?

That a hell of a bulge in those shorts...

My girl is a combination of this
> qt3.14, athletic girlfriend who will send you candid pictures, accompany you at the gym, and take you to new places both emotionally and physically. She will love you like you've never been loved before, and you'll have the time of your life when you're together.
Plus this
>somewhat cute, with small tits girl who i can spend time with and have sex with

It's the best.

fpbp
Sadly, also hits home.

yes

and then you get a new one
a better one.

Then what are you doing on the homo central of Veeky Forums?

>dont want a big tittied girl

>I want a somewhat cute, with small tits girl

Go date a 10 year old then.

-but I wanna watch you be a lesbian

Can confirm. I'm with a cute asian chick I met at the gym, she's more athletic relative to her bw than I am. She's 45kg and squats 60 for reps. She'll probably dump me. Thanks OP.

>Go date a 10 year old then.
So because i dont want a saggy tits girl im a pedo?
Do you even logic bro?

My point in this was that most guys think big boobs are better so it should be easier to get small titted girls but it really aint. In fact i think its much harder

Because it posts a lot of cute guys

why does that trigger you my dear?

>triggered

I'm with you, small tit girls (ok B cup at most) will last longer. I know a girl who had god tier tits when she was like 15 (I as 16 at that time, so no pedo). She had like D or DD, and perky as fuck. Guess what, she had saggy tits at like 20, no good.

You deserve it. White males dating Asians is beta AF.

>inb4 they're cute.

No they're not.

>No they're not.
Second, asians arent really my thing either
White chicks all the way, for looks anyway

Sounds good to me

Thanks bro I can't wait for this day

Have never seen a white chad with an Asian. Do see shit loads of chubby betas. They're usually nice dudes but you can tell they just kinda gave up.

t. guy who sees hundreds of different people everyday at my job

th-.thanks man ;_;