Is there a way to be fit without making diet/exercise your ENTIRE LIFE?

The fit people I know are boring - ever since they got fit they decline social events unless it's their cheat day and I have to bend my time around their workout schedule. I don't wanna be this way :(

Yeah, you just have to stop spazzing about everything. You can eat more some days if you compensate during the following. Duh.

Roids. Easy Pease if you take the right ones.

which ones

what if my goal is fat loss cuz am gril

I work out for an hour and change 5-6 days a week and I don't eat like shit because I don't enjoy food that much. It's not a ton of work.

you're not going to make it and you want to keep your fat lifestyle while not looking fat.

>what if my goal is fat loss cuz am gril

dnp and tren

You don't know fit people. You know people with poor time management.

so it's either look good or not be a total bore?

it's not that hard to just not eat like shit and go to the gym for an hour or two 5-6 times a week.

My guess, based on your words and irritating OP image, is that you want to be some clubslut that drinks a lot (not a total bore), eats drunken fast food after, guzzles some cum and wakes up looking "skinny".

Looking fit is a reward for discipline and hard work (which isn't even that fucking hard, I enjoy my gym time), but it weeds out the lazy fucks that want something for nothing. This is why companies with good salaries generally hire more fit looking people - they know these people are dedicated and disciplined. Even subconsciously, these decisions are made based off of that. Trust the fat lady that scarfs an extra slice of cake at every office birthday? How can she take care of her job, she can't even take care of herself?

If you want to become the best athlete you can, no.
If you want to be lean and have a bit of muscle, yes absolutely.
Learn to eat like an adult and work out for an hour 3 times a week, easy peasy.

Recommending girls do tren. Fucking lol.

I like clits that look like penises

Being fit is a status symbol. The status is being physically active.

This is unture. It's because the fit people you know are taking the shortcuts. They don't want to have a fun time, because that means putting in more work on the week days and less work on the weekend.

My friend/distant family is a race driver in WEC and he is super fit, always training and watching his diet. But when my niece was having a two year birthday, he wasn't the one to say no to a little bit of cake, just because he has to be really cautious with his weight. He'd just put in half hour of running or some biking.

If you work hard enough, you get to have fun as well.

People are retarded.

If you have control over how you eat, you don't have to decline social events. You can either just go as is, compensate for it on the following days or compensate for it on the same day by preparing for it.

So you can be fit without making diet/exercise your entire life by not being a retard, I guess.

Here's something for you:
Count macros religiously for 1 month while figuring out your TDEE. This is to learn the nutritional values of common foods and how much of it you have to eat. After 1 month, you should be able to wing it. Do something like AllPro's routine (google it) and be happy with slower gains. Add ~15 mins of cardio at the beginning of each session as a warmup and you'll probably be golden. This amounts to 3 sessions per week that each take ~1-1.5hrs depending on gym traffic, a total of 3-4.5hr per week.

Happy?

what you need my friend is a feminine penis

>Hour or two 5-6 times a week.

Let's be real, more like 30 minutes 3-4 times a week, user. Unless you dick around a lot while your at the gym, your lifts shouldn't be taking you that long.

>B-but muh cardio

Who the fuck does cardio at the gym? Just walk out your front door and save the gas and commute you nog.

work as a construction worker.

Dude I love sucking on a swollen clit. Makes my girl fucking spaz like a fish out of water.

Yes, i changed my eating habits and lost loads of weight in a few months, now maintaining but have no real diet. Sometimes i eat whatever when with friends or just craving and then go back to eating healthy.

>what if my goal is fat loss cuz am gril
Eat less
That's literally it, you fat fuck

Trenbolone

so how is 100mg prop with 50mg tren every day

That's double gay though

its all about balance, man. If you wanna ever get good results you're gonna have to make sacrifices for it. That is just an unavoidable truth. But you don't necessarily have to make fitness your absolute top priority. Let yourself go out and drink once a week. have a cheat meal every now and again. but you will have to make sacrifices, there's just simply no way around that.

this desu senpai imho