Addicted to liquor,weed,cocaine,pain killers, alcohol, methamphetamines, sleeping pills

>addicted to liquor,weed,cocaine,pain killers, alcohol, methamphetamines, sleeping pills
>still gets a in her prime 7.8/10 actress to birth his child and "love," him

So is it true, women only care about money?

what does this have to do with fitness you fucking retard go cry somewhere else

kristen bell 7.8/10? hah. i'd love to see what you consider a 10 homeboy.

they care about social status #1. power and money equate to high social status so they factor in a lot.

Women like a real man
He made it in a way

the girl that made fun of you to her friends

>kristen bell
her breasts are below average, and she's a womanlet (5'1)

i forget where i'm at..
okay NEETlord, step outside, look at the average woman you see. are you seriously saying that pic related is only 'slightly' more attractive?

granted i like short, petite women, but seriously.. the fuck is wrong with you people.

How low are your standards that you think Kristin is a 10/10?

she's a 6.5 to me, attractive yes.. not my type

Kristin is cute but if she's above an 8/10, where would pic related be at? 11/10

dimes are tallish girls with slim waists, big tits and fat asses.

>where would a skinny girl in a sports bra and compression shorts be on a sale of 1-10

your standards are super low holy shit. I feel bad for you

I'd say she close to being perfect

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

6/10
9/10
7/10
7/10

Literally perfect

Found the nigger

>Alexis Ren
>low standards

you are dumb

>no ass
>no tits
>no gains

Literally a
>don't eat at all with a pretty face

No wonder ugly chicks get bfs...you people have such low standards

Where the fuck do you live? She not only looks like shit but she covers it up by makeup. You take a pic that was taken in a studio to prove she's a 7/10, yet she still manages to look worse than most grills.

these desu

Maybe you guys all just look like shit but I get depressed when I see Veeky Forums's standards in terms of grills.

I look like shit but 99% of all the girls I've fucked are hotter than those posted ITT. You guys must've gotten traumatized by middle school so you're afraid of approaching hotter grills

>Looking like that
>Addicted

If you're a real addict you wouldn't look anything like that. Take it from me.