Have you ever had a gf and you think she's cute but you really don't like the person she is?

Have you ever had a gf and you think she's cute but you really don't like the person she is?

My girl is 22 and a child. She has a curfew with her parents, they watch her like a hound, she's not allowed to do certain things, she talks like a child, her stories are something kids would say, she's super shelterered, embarrassing to be with my friends around her, and she talks about the dumbest things, I just end up ignoring her on text.

But I feel like I will be single for a long time if I break this off. What do? And when I say long I mean probably forever.

You'll rebound quick. My girlfriend is just stupid so I'm gonna make her smarter or break it off. Can you change yours?

You tell her, pussy.

Communicate.

So what you're saying is, "I'm thinking about settling". If you can grow old feeling good about the fact that you settled, instead of having standards, go for it.

>Having someone you hate as your gf just for sex and not wanting to be alone
Terrible idea.

At least, you've got a gf.
Dense fucker...

Damn I'd want one of those. Sounds simple.

Tu further explain, one day you'll get fed up, it may not be soon, it may be in 10 years, and then you'll have fucking wasted your time. The older you are the smaller the quality girl market gets.

>embarrassing to be with my friends around her
I think you might be the child here, OP

Actually, we don't have sex. She wants to wait til marriage, which she said HAS to be next to her parents because she said she has to live next to her parents because her other family does, they all live in the ghetto side of town with the most crime rate, and her family own a trailer next to the house she wants me to move into with her, I told her no I don't want to live in a trailer and she ignored it, then later in the week she told me how her mom just loves me and said she HAS to marry me and move into the trailer next door, I didn't say anything because she should know I said no. Her family is crazy, her older brother across the street told her he was moving and she told him he's not apart of this family if he moves because she thinks they HAVE to live next to eachother and my gf actually sided with her mom.

I fucking hate her mom, imagine Malcom in the middle's mom. That's exactly who that is. When I try to tell her, her parents are controlling and she is old enough to do what she wants she just tells me I'm being mean and hating on her parents.

Mine used to be a slut. And she Han Solo'd me when I told her I loved her.

Also, last night while we were out drinking she tapped some guy she knew on the shoulder, hugged him and chatted to him for a few minutes while we were queueing for drinks... she didn't introduce me into the conversation, and when I asked her who he was she just said "just a guy"... I said that she could tell me his name at least and she flat out refused and asked me why I was being like that. So it was some guy she used to fuck.

Currently typing this in between shitty bench sets. My girlfriend is passed out still while I bust my ass hungover in the gym. She's putting on weight too. I don't want to leave her because I'm attracted to her regardless and get on with her really well. Plus, she's the only one that likes me

>she's not allowed to do certain things,
Like what?
>she talks like a child,
Shitty vocabulary or voice?
>her stories are something kids would say,
Examples?
>she's super shelterered,
How old are you OP?
>embarrassing to be with my friends around her,
Unless she does something like farting intentionally I can't think of anything too bad.
>and she talks about the dumbest things,
I love talking about dumb things with my SO. It's part of being in a relationship . Stop being so serious.

>I just end up ignoring her on text.
That's rude. Communicate like a grown up or leave her.

>Actually, we don't have sex. She wants to wait til marriage
Nigger what the fuck are you doing

OP Here, if she got fat, that would make everything so easy. I'd break up with her so easy, but she is super thin and allergic to most sweets, she's like physically perfect but mentally a child, when me and my brother and his girlfriend talk she can't contribute anything to the conversation, and when she tells a story it's always pointless and leads to nothing like one of my 9 year old nieces would tell.

vince g? is that you?

>And she Han Solo'd me when I told her I loved her.
What did he mean by this?

Please, OP, tell her. If you're not into her but just dating her because "she is cute", that's not worth it. You'll find someone you love or more interesting. Don't waste your time nor hers.

you need to dump her, stat

She lets me play with her asshole so I can put up with the extra 5 kgs of ballast she's hauling around tbqh. Still though, she gives me shit when I don't exercise even though she hasn't been to gym in a year and only plays soccer 1x a week.

>let's you do ass stuff
>gaining weight while telling you to lift more

This is a tough one.

"I know you do" she replied

>this post
Reddit.com/r/cuckold

Your home is there.

Could you provide an example of these childish things/stories/conversations so we can get an idea of what you're talking about? Because there's a lot of different ways that someone could 'talk like a child' and I'd like to know how exactly she does it, to give you advice that's relevant to your situation.

O-ok b-big guy

She watches Anime and tries to tell my parents plotlines of said Anime like they care, and goes on and on, with no self-awareness, I don't want to say anymore, I cringe too hard. Let's just say i'm dating a 12 year old in a 22 year olds body, she was homeschooled so she was never bullied, and talks to people like she does her parents.

Literally lmao

Why do you do this to yourself.

Take what you want kill what you don't.

Be mindful and SUCCEED

>homeschooled
>mind like a child
>sheltered

You're basically saying you only like her for her body, which you're not getting until you marry her. So either marry her or dump her ass.

considering shes 22 theres a 90-99% chance shes sucked a cock. shes not lustful? not a good sign for you.

She told me she had sex with one bf and she cried during it because she just did it because he told her he would leave her if she didn't and then he left her anyways because he told her, her family is too trashy and shit, so she refuses to "Waste her body" on a pointless relationship unless it involves marriage, also she said she will never put a penis in her mouth, sad day.

i have a really long story pertaining to this, anybody want to read the greentext in one post?

How did you too even meet?

You should take some fucking notes from his ex-bf

So many red flags and you still want to marry her, loneliness seems like a better option desu

Amirite

For me, a gf that lets me do whatever I want (and I mean absolutely whatever) to her can get away with holding a couple of double standards.

Don't mean to sound like a creep, but do you have any pics of her or girls that look like her, so we can get an idea of how much of a positive her looks really are?
Also, you say you ignore her texts. What does she text you?

I'm interested. Was your girlfriend autistic like OP's?

You should break up with her.

1) You do not want to live in a trailer behind her parents, especially if you don't already like her parents. If you do this, you will be marrying her parents as well as marrying her. One of my buddies did that, but without the actual marriage part (thank God)

Ironically, the relationship, which lasted 5 years, only fell apart when they moved to a house a little farther down the road, because all the problems they thought would magically go away when her crazy, manipulative, lizard brained mooch of a mom wasn't their next door neighbor anymore, didn't go away.

2) Your wife is your companion. If you don't like her personality, you're wasting your time all the time you are with her and you aren't having sex with her. Most of the time you will spend with her you will not be having sex, even if you have lots and lots of sex.

3) Assuming you ever have children, do you want them to be raised by your mother in law?

>What does she text you

Love spam.

I love you 100x times, long winded stories about how her ex's hurt her and i'm so good to her, how she cries thinking how much she loves me, I'm talking speeches. Did I forget t mention shes obsessed with me? Clingy as all mighty hell.
She sending me clips of movies right now saying
>THIS IS HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU

is that why you have a gf, to have thorough discussions about astronomical physics with her?

just enjoy her feminine energy man
and get some male friends

okay i just read you guys don't fuck

leave

Describe what she looks like. Because if she's really pretty/beautiful, then having a girl who is that in love with you is a major plus. You're just going to have to make it very clear that you aren't going to be controlled by her family. Maybe check out 48 Laws of Power or something like it to build up self confidence to get them to stop trying to control where you'll move.

>she doesn't want to fuck him

she is not in love with him
girls are sexual beings and if one's into you she will find a way to fuck you regardless of her parents

she'll climb through a 6th story window at 2 am dressed as a cable repairman if that's what it takes

Ask yourself this, and be completely honest with yourself.
>does this relationship make you happy?
Not necessarily happier than being single, but you should enjoy spending time with your partner. If you don't, try and figure out what's stopping you from being happy and try and fix it.
If it's not something you can fix, or she refuses to make the effort to help your relationship, then I'd recommend getting out of there. Relationships should be about equality between the participants, and if she's not willing to listen to your concerns and make an effort to at least meet you halfway, you're better off in the long run without her.
t. Married 5 years

Then please tell her to stop telling me
>I love you..
20 times a minute when we're together, she does it with such a blank stare staring at me after we kiss, every time we kiss or makeout she does it. I told her she says it too much, and she gives me a speech on how she can't help it because how much she is inlove with me, we kiss and then she says it again, i'm like fucking alright already.

Also, i'm not posting pictures, posting pictures here will cause nothing but misery for me. Anyone could link it somehow to her facebook or something, it's too risky.

>feeling good
>skate street spots and smoke day
>party house, get invite
>go to party, half them from old hs (before i left)
>see 7/10 old friend girl from a class some time in
>we casually grind on one another to the next song
>her bf didn't see me somehow
>dude starts grinding on her front for some reason
>realize we are sandwiching this bitch
>do this for a good 5 minutes and still got away with it hee hee
>8.5/10 chick from a class i hated was 6ft away the whole time grinding on betas against the wall
>some time later dance battle a friend
>stomp him - on beat to the music and lights
>drinking and smoking
>later get invite to after party from three people
>go to afterparty in suite, 25ish people kickin it
>weed and cigarettes everwhere
>the russian and asian crews left which was about half of them
>then someone whips out a bunch of bottles of cold vodka
>i walk in from other room, they're taking shots at the coffee table
>all politely waiting for literally just me
>they tell me to come over and sit
>literally nowhere to sit
>10/10 black bitch from hallway hi's sitting in a chair
>"you can come sit over here"
>i walk up to her and tell her to get up.
>she stands up and i sit down and scoot up to the table and grab two glasses and hand her one.
>come here.
>she sits on my lap. huge ass and tight waist.
>we start drinking
>i get extremely drunk
>someone mentions a bed in the other room cause we are all tired
>i go to the bed
>she didn't follow i should have dragged her in
>three other dudes i know come and lay on the bed thinking we are all gonna pass out here
>she comes in and lays down next to me
>after a friend stopped talking to us we basically had sex right then and there with everyone there
>fucked her 3 times that night for 2 or 3 hours.
>finger fucked her real good too.
>we ended up dating for a month
>dumped her and never told her or any of our mutual friends why.
>honestly got bored of her and never cared for her.

well as a general rule you shouldn't listen to what women say, instead observe what they do

hell, it applies to all people
were she to love you so much she'd understand you're a man with needs and that she isn't fulfilling them while expecting you to fulfill hers

post this shit on /r9k/

Yeah, endless REEEE's always helped me out in the end.

I get what youre saying but you cant tell a girl you dont like her entire personality.

What does she do when she isn't with you? Is she in college? Does she have a job?

No job. Lives with her parents and lives the NEET life.

it's therapy. repetition and a basic brainwashing method of forced attention. harmless in all reality but memorable. it's an immature way to show playful love. what person 35 or older is going to say this to their bf. she'll get over it once you get over it and move on. or make it into a game and get physical and playful.

RUN!
RUN YOU DUMB FAGGOT!
No user, seriously no amount of love/pussy is worth even that snippet of story ya said, everything about that is wrong. Shit anyone would rather be single than deal with a fraction of that.

that story was really crap

forgot to mention i lost my virginity that night.

>But I feel like I will be single for a long time if I break this off.
so?

you're willing to put time and effort into a relationship / a grill which youre not even fond of. its just a hole. so go be single, stop wasting years, and find other holes

opposite desu

i was with a 6/10 for 8 years and loved the hell out of her.

damn I would rather be alone than deal with that shit
t. turbo virgin

Let me get this straight
You don't appreciate her as a person AND yu don't have sex with her.
DUDE
Dump her as soon as possible, you're getting nothing but stress from this relationship, are you fucking kidding me?
I'd understand if you still wanted to get laid but couldn't stand her, that wuld be a tough choice, the opposite (she doesn't want to have sex but other than that she's perfect) would also hard.
But this?
You're better off alone dude.

Bro, me and my ex had some differences... In some ways, but I never really despised her in the way you seem to hate your current gf. I think you should break up with her and be true to your own self.

k

REDFLAG
E
D
F
L
A
G
Lmao. Run for your life until it's too late senpai.

you should talk to her parents about the sex thing.

just rape her, man. she'll mature from the situation and you'll have had sex. then once you two break up since you just raped her, she'll be better for her next boyfriend because she's learned of her duties and place in a relationship.

>tfw no love for womanchildren
I don't want to grow up!

>She wants to wait til marriage to have sex next to her parents

umm...

The more I read from this story, the less I can convince myself such a thing is actually happening.
Like... what an absolute clusterfuck. Get your ass out of all this man.

Ikr its unreal, someone should screencap the posts by OP

next time she texts you. tell her you're masturbating to her pics and see how she responds.

>not even having sex with a girl you quite literally hate
Lol, youre the OG beta male

If i would want a girlfriend solely for shallow reasons i think i'd already have a "girlfriend".

these

These symptoms confirm white trash.

This sounds like my fucked up family. In fact, this is probably the closest thing I've ever read on the internet to my fucked up family.

JUST

Freaking normies having girlfriends and shiet.

the fugg are u doing m8. I think you just described the worst possible scenario

Pro tip: if she's telling dudes at the bar you're "some guy" she's probably cheating on you. Shit happened to my little bro. His ex was telling people he was her roommate when he was out of earshot and he caught her stepping out.

Think of it this way; do you really want to be with a woman who won't admit to being in a relationship with you regardless of any impropriety on her part?