Why is there so many inconsistencies with the holocaust?

Why is there so many inconsistencies with the holocaust?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM
youtube.com/watch?v=QsAIYPzW4wE
pando.com/2014/11/20/the-war-nerd-why-sherman-was-right-to-burn-atlanta/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Boy, that there National Vanguard webzone sure looks like a reliable, neutral, and peer reviewed or primary historical source! I can't wait to see the original and the replication of their scientific manuscript analysis!

Hold up now OP

Before you go any further, I'm going to objectively improve the quality of this thread by dumping pregnant Anne Frank

Remember, a preggo Anne Frank a day keeps the Stormniggers away

Unironically this

MODS GET HERE NOW, RIGHT FUCKING NOW, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thankful this meme exists

Doing Gods work user

It's threads like these that really make me wish someone would draw pregnant Anne Frank being rescued by/having a romantic tryst with a Confederate soldier. So we can increase Stormfag and Yankee butthurt by 1861%.

>blacked

I'm thankful that I'm better than you.

dixieboos are the cancer here retard.

(You)

Hey, I had to ask /pol/ to do these. Of course they were going to draw Anne getting the BBC to make it /pol/ approved. Because the idea of a Jewish girl having heathy, wholesome pregnant sex with a fellow Jew isn't degrading enough for them. Because deep down, they love degeneracy and project their fantasies onto Jews and other white ethnicities they don't like (i.e. LE 56% meme).

If our drawfag would come and back do his own spin on this, I'm sure he would've done wholesome pregnant Anne Frank having sex with a fellow Jew instead.

Lincolnite plz go

>wholesome pregnant Anne Frank having consensual sex with a fellow Jew in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreating

youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM

What reason would yankees have to be butthurt? I'm sure the people of georgia would be very smug after their house was burned down and all their shit looted by Sherman

Bingo, except in the cowgirl position because that's what I fap to and it's more likely to result in conception.

youtube.com/watch?v=QsAIYPzW4wE

>wwn go back in time and hang every single Confederate officer

pando.com/2014/11/20/the-war-nerd-why-sherman-was-right-to-burn-atlanta/

I dunno, you tell me. You're the ones trying to blow up all the monuments.

>pando

>muh monuments made in 1920 of cheap concrete

>says the unironic Califag

My local one was built in the 1890s nigga and it's made of the highest quality bronze.

>mfw no one complains about &humanities after annieposting appeared

>Califag

The fuck you talking about?

when do you think the last Confederate veteran died?

Sorry let me adjust that:
>Says the unironic Commiefag

>ayy ho, if you fight against secession you are a gommie.

>be me
>have an ancestor who fought in the Confederate Army and died in 1936 at the ripe old age of 92
>Anne Frank will never be a doting seven year old girl sitting on the old man's lap as he tells the class about the War Between the States

Existence is literally nothing but pain for me

>Commiefag
>this coming from a Yankee (the traditional hotbed of Marxist ideologues in the United States)

following my direct paternal line I have a captain in the Union Army, not sure on details atm.

Any idea what state?

either Mass or NY