Workplace and Lifting

How big is too big to be taken seriously by managers/the workplace?

I don't want to look like a stupid musclehead, but I don't want to look like a skinny cuck either.

Where's the balance?

You won't be big don't worry skinny fat cuck

54/44 jacket (depending on size format).

If you can fit into normal clothes and don't need custom made suits like IFBB Heavyweight pros, you're not too big.

You can't be too big at work, people will perceive you as dominant.

Get your suit tailored. It won't matter how much size you have, a well tailored suit will make you look good.

Wear long sleeves dress shirts, if you're in super warm climates (Im in the South), wear linen.

Unless you're literally a IFBB bodybuilder, you can't look "too big" in proper business casual/business formal attire.

^this
I've seen roided guy looking sharp in suits.
So being natty is literally impossible to look too big for a suits.
Shirt is a different story, even if tailored you may look too big.

Most brands carry 46/56 jacket. The vast majority of people who require this size are morbidly obese.

t. 8 years working in high end retail

bump, do none of you consider your professional lives?

Just work on those brain gains that's all they care about.

Who gives a shit what I look like if I've got the resume and references to prove I'm not an idiot?

>narrow shoulders
>wide hips
>camou pants
>aviators and a fuck boy cut at that age
Christ man. Just end it.

just lift and eat normally, don't do shit like serious bulking, natty limit is about optimal for everything in life so you don't have to worry about getting "too big"

looks likes he's pissed himself

You cant get too big without gear

think that guy was one of the first with the haircut several years ago, literally a trendsetter. He looks good

back to topic: You can't be too big at work while being natty unless you get too fat (i.e. >15%), in which case you should cut down fatty

This.
it's all about the fit.
Jacked/muscled guys actually look the best in well tailored suits

>not knowing this man has influenced more people than you ever will in your little fucking pathetic life

no such thing as too big unless your a roided bodybuilder pro.
>thinks he might get "too" big
top kek

Who gives a shit who he is?
Point is he looks goofy in that suit with his weak frame

M8 he'd literally cuck you and is twice your age

kys

>weak frame
>he doesn't know what a mature mans physique looks like

check this numale out

>Mature men have klynywiny

oh i thought he just peed himself

Dude looks like poster boy for midlife crisis.

This haircut makes him look like a total retard.

>he doesn't know what a mature mans physique looks like

protip: v-tapers are for fuccbois

his shoes look nice.

I always wanted to get into wearing casual derby (I think?) shoes, but I'd look like such a tryhard

>undercut
>a trendsetter
NIGGA youre so fucking DYEL and stupid it hurts

I bet youre not even close to being """""TOO BIG""""" and I can assure you that this beta male with the faggy outfit was not the first person who had that fucking haircut, its been a thing since like forever and is a standard military cut, especially popularized by the Nazis

looks like he pissed his trousers

this

those shoe suck m8, get some oxfords or actual derbies, flat though, oxfords with a cap toe(those wont be flat)
the shoes in OP look like a new version of a classic teacher's shoe

that might be but hourglass figures are for women and the guy you just posted would look like shit as well if his hips were as big as his shoulders you braindead idiot

You will never be too big as a natty or even half natty.

I'd let him fuck me, literally.

this

unless youre a powerlifter, but then you should not worry about what people think of you because you'd likely have no job or gf

If you go over 15% bodyfat, you can.

What the fuck he doing with his tie? He should use it as a noose if he can't properly tie a tie at his age.

it doesn't matter. all that matters at work is face, frame and height. and social skills

there are big guys at my office, both obese people and guys that lift

>If that guy looked like shit he'd look like shit

Kill yourself, you 'brainless dolt