SELL SELL SELL

The ship is coming down faggots

No shit startwd dumping hours ago retard

Its like you guys never witnessed a pnd.
Hint: It will shoot up.

Good time to buy actually

I'm looking at the XLM chart since the beginning of the day, the whales are manipulating this a LOT. They are buying all the weak hands

Give it a few weeks.

Someone just bought EVERYONE from 449 to 468

You see boys ? We are going to the moon

where should i place my buy

Yep, I agree. Profited 0.03 BTC then, lost 0.1 BTC. Congratulations whales.

Trying to recover my loss. Perhaps Ill buy SHIFT. Dunno. :(

How about just buying in XML again and continue the ride?

XLM*

roll

Im thinking... but no buy wall, and to recover my losses, it must go up to 490.
I dont think that it will go up soon.

check out my digits

yea absolutely cant tell where the floor is right now

But the floor doesn't matter. Trying to catch the floor and the top is not in your hands and chasing them will only make you lose. The market is manipulated as fuck, as almost all crypto markets. All you need to know is, it will go up when the manipulators decide so, 490 will be only a fraction compared to the target.

Are you in? Entered at?
Any hints at how much the target is?

but muh palm beach

I dumped my bags right after it mooned. As soon as the Jew Beach Very Confidential shilled it to the masses it was already too late. I 2x'd my investment and am already moving onto the next pump and dump. Thanks for buying my bags faggots

oh boy you are going to regret that

Yes. Initially entered at 345, bought another bunch at 415.

Nice! Well done! :)
Im fucked, dont know how to recover my losses now. Searching for another PnD coin... Dunno man. Sad day for me.

kek
we're just getting started nigger
this is just a refueling before the real moon mission

it's okay bro, i've gotten dumped on 3 days in a row

These weak hands = my buys .
I love you pussies.

Thanks man. Perhaps Ill enter it again now @457. What do you think?

i'm still waiting, but don't listen to me; i'm the unluckiest man in crypto

love you too

Perfectly good point to enter in my opinion, check my meme clouds in the thread earlier. Won't matter too much when Stellar goes to 2000 sats.

How sure are you?

nigga we're jersey shore

I am fairly confident. A lot of volume coming in, this coin is really undervalued compared to its all time high. It has seen the correction it was overdue and now is ready to fly high.

XLM has been super quiet lately i bought at 450 sats but im waiting until at least next week to sell since the stellar lumen team is going to be at a couple different conferences this week. probably going to pick up more if it dips below 430