Why do you lift when clubbing is all that matters?

Why do you lift when clubbing is all that matters?

youtube.com/watch?v=x5s-2RFzzFo

that looks like absolute hell

everyone looks so poor and out of shape holy shit, is this what normal people are like?

>that one meathead dancing with exclusively with guys at about 5:20

That's fit

Why do you bother clubbing when it's just a fucking meat market and you'll never meet quality people there?

Seriously, guys: I left the whole 'clubbing' thing behind a long time ago. The people you meet there are stupid drunks, they're not intelligent, they're not quality people. What they look like is, largely, irrelevant.

Five years from now, where do you want to be in your life, Veeky Forums? Do you still want to be fucking drunk one-night-stands you pick up from clubs, who you probably never see again? Or do you want someone who actually sticks around, is interested in who you are and what you're about, that you can actually have a conversation with outside the bedroom and not want to shoot yourself in the head?

Really, honestly, seriously, guys. You're Veeky Forums; you're already on the road to being maybe halfway to having an actual life. The rest of that road is getting an education (or at least learning marketable skills) and having people in your life that you actually like and respect, who like and respect you, too, and not just for your muscles. Chances of finding someone like that in a club is very small. Know what the best place to find quality people is? College. Even community college, for that matter. People who are trying to better themselves in substantial ways.

Mock me and what I've said all you want, Veeky Forums. Deep down you know I'm right, even if you won't admit it.

Because picking up random chicks and fucking them is good fun.

Yes you won't find decent gf material there. Thats besides the point.

This, you have the bod or you're getting there, might as well enjoy sex.

>settling down with women
>2016

I'd like to keep both halves my shit, have loud sportscars, fuck different pussy, and generally do what I want, thanks.

Maybe I'll lose this mindset in a few years. It's nice now though.

Well, I guess if you don't mind having a bunch of drama in your life. Girls you pick up at clubs tend to be drama-prone.

>like to keep both halves my shit, have loud sportscars, fuck different pussy, and generally do what I want, thanks.
Except, you likely won't be able to do any of those things. Your chances of it are about as good as your becoming a pro athlete and making it big doing that: snowballs' chance in hell.

>Seriously, guys: I left the whole 'clubbing' thing behind a long time ago.

Nobody gives a fuck. If you didn't know all those things you wrote before you ever stepped foot in a club in your life, you're a moron. None of them are the point of going to clubs.

>buy cheap sportscars
>pick up women
>not tied down

What's so hard about this?

>All those skinny fatties, plain janes and fugglies

Jesus murica get your shit together.

>These are the woman that divorce rape american men
>6/10 at their prime

>trying this hard to be 'cool' and have 'fun'

>Le quality women don't go clubbing

Pretty much all women go out, at least a couple of times a year, still any woman can be found at some club at some point of her life.

Not all women who you meet in the club are trash, just like not all women you meet in a library are some saints, they can be trash too.

Get this out your head. Clubs are the prime markets for mates and all people participate in this market

Not if you never see them again

What are some cheap Sportscars?

There's fucking tons of them. For full poorfag mode look at Veeky Forums's sticky, my dream car is a factory five 818, can be built for easily under 30 grand fully decked out with creature comforts, and it will embarrass anything under 100,000 dollars easily.

Although that's true you can't really have a conversation at a club in order to judge who the quality women are. Because of the music its pretty much all based on looks.

Also, quality women (or at least my definition of quality women) don't regularly go home with guys they meet at clubs.

So although they may be there, there are much better places to meet them.

I wonder how many people peed in the pool

i've finished college, how can a friendless guy meet people?

i have no social skills, and i think all my coworkers think i'm autistic.

i'm thinking of going to clubs (alone) because i'm also a kissless virgin and some people say it's easy to get grills there

And this is why I avoid pool parties...

That's pretty much what I do. Only because my so-called friends have back stabbed me before when we used to go out and fuck things up on purpose.

From my experience, it's a real hit or miss. Things that have worked for me...

Eye contact. If she is making eye contact either approach her or flag her down so she will come to you.

Having fun and not giving a fuck. I would get drunk, dance and this seems to attract chicks that just want to have fun. They see you having fun and it rubs off on them.

Don't take anything too personal there. Everyone treats it differently. Some go there and think that everyone is trash and they have already made up their mind about you before they even know shit about you. Others are single and looking to meet others. You even have chicks that are in relationships who will go there either looking for attention or to get fucked.

In addition to that, you might be surprise the type of people you will meet when you go out alone.

As long as you're chill and not being an ass most people will be pretty cool with you. Some are straight up jerk offs no matter what and there are more than enough idiots to make you look intelligent so long as you're not acting like them.

Had I gone out with my friends I probably wouldn't have met more than half the people I meet when I go out alone.

There is a sort of freedom going out alone. You don't have to watch out for anyone and nobody seems to give a fuck about you. You're free to do what you want, when you want. No more taking care of your drunk friend who can't hold it in or decides to leave a place where he wasn't feeling it but you were getting into it.

Does chlorine kill herpes?

holy fuck i can never imagine how events like that are fun at all

>clubbing

Why, it's such a waste of time, it's no fun at all, the people you meet there are vapid and uninteresting, and it's expensive as fuck.

haha classic nick splat