So my friend on this pic went from the body to the right to the body on the left in just 2 weeks...

So my friend on this pic went from the body to the right to the body on the left in just 2 weeks. I made him go to the gym because he was anorexic, he was 50 kg when we weigh him, today he was 62. Just in 2 weeks. How is that possible? And im 100% he didnt inject any shady stuff since I was the one who made him go to the gym, but he always wears hoodie so I didnt notice the gains before he sent me this picture today.

Anyone???

Another one

And this last one.. Anyone can explain?

Thanks Skelly

thats not him on the right.

bellybutton and nipples dont match

If you're bulking hard as fuck you can weigh a lot more if you've eaten and such.

Good for your friend, it looks like he has a bad frame from years of malnutrition though.

Its him, trust me.

that's my goal body

But hes skinny

well, he's abs are because he has no body fat, so the little muscle he managed to build in 2 weeks easily show

I was fat in highschool

Fresh wounds bro, fresh wounds

How do you explain the 12 kg gains?

ah sorry thats not what I meant. I meant why do u want that kind of body?

Are you fucking dumb? I said I was fat in hs

Perhaps your'e still fat?

You don't gain 12 kg in 2 weeks even if you take all the steroids in the world.

I'm 15% stfu

is it not like when you cut and you lose loads of size, then when you eat a fuck load of carbs and shit real quick your body swells up again?

maybe im talking balls, but someone can confirm

Yes a lot of it would be water weight, his muscles are ACTUALLY storing glycogen now

Looks like he was in anorexia mode.
If you are REALLY underweight you can bulk up pretty quickly, probably not all that weight is muscle. It's fat + water + some muscle. I was also skelly anorexia mode and bulking makes you look normal pretty quickly then progress slows down a lot

He's not natty anymore

He is 100% natty. Just wanna know how its posible to get these kind of results ..

>2 weeks
>Also nipples get smaller and darker
>belly button goes from out to in
>forearms get a lot hairier
>in 2 weeks

Stop replying to this shit thread

Prove me he's natty. I guarentee you he isn't

I think it's most likely he already had the muscle and spent two weeks filling it out with glycogen, water etc.

Is that why I'm putting on all my size quickly? I was sick for a bit and thought I had lost a lot of mass but it's been coming back pretty quickly

Also, conveniently cropped out his arms so we cant see if the skelly had arm hair

You didn't lose "a lot of mass", you lost a lot of water.

GOTCHA BITCH

#REKT
OP confirmed lying faggot

Is this why people appear to have muscle memory?

What?